Ingredients Pickled beets
|table salt||10.0 (gram)|
|Bay leaf||0.1 (gram)|
|pepper black peas||0.1 (gram)|
Chilled peeled boiled beets are cut into cubes, slices or strips, poured with hot marinade and marinated 3-4 at a temperature of 0-4 ° C. Then the marinade is drained, and the beets are seasoned with sugar. The drained marinade can be used for dressing borscht and for pickling. Marinade: put pepper, cinnamon, salt, cloves, bay leaves in hot water, bring to a boil, leave for 4-5 hours, add vinegar and filter. You can add cumin (0,1 g) to the marinade. For pickling, you can use chopped stewed or baked beets. Pickled beets are used for salads, borscht or as a side dish for meat, fish and other dishes.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||41.6 kCal||1684 kCal||2.5%||6%||4048 g|
|Proteins||1.6 g||76 g||2.1%||5%||4750 g|
|Fats||0.1 g||56 g||0.2%||0.5%||56000 g|
|Carbohydrates||9.1 g||219 g||4.2%||10.1%||2407 g|
|organic acids||34.6 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||3.7 g||20 g||18.5%||44.5%||541 g|
|Water||126.1 g||2273 g||5.5%||13.2%||1803 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||9 μg||900 μg||1%||2.4%||10000 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.02 mg||1.5 mg||1.3%||3.1%||7500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.04 mg||1.8 mg||2.2%||5.3%||4500 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.1 mg||5 mg||2%||4.8%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.06 mg||2 mg||3%||7.2%||3333 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||10.9 μg||400 μg||2.7%||6.5%||3670 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||2.2 mg||90 mg||2.4%||5.8%||4091 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.1 mg||15 mg||0.7%||1.7%||15000 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.4656 mg||20 mg||2.3%||5.5%||4296 g|
|Potassium, K||257 mg||2500 mg||10.3%||24.8%||973 g|
|Calcium, Ca||40.4 mg||1000 mg||4%||9.6%||2475 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||22.1 mg||400 mg||5.5%||13.2%||1810 g|
|Sodium, Na||41.7 mg||1300 mg||3.2%||7.7%||3118 g|
|Sulfur, S||8.3 mg||1000 mg||0.8%||1.9%||12048 g|
|Phosphorus, P||43.1 mg||800 mg||5.4%||13%||1856 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||573.4 mg||2300 mg||24.9%||59.9%||401 g|
|Bohr, B||268.4 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||67.1 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1.4 mg||18 mg||7.8%||18.8%||1286 g|
|Iodine, I||6.7 μg||150 μg||4.5%||10.8%||2239 g|
|Cobalt, Co||2.1 μg||10 μg||21%||50.5%||476 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.6348 mg||2 mg||31.7%||76.2%||315 g|
|Copper, Cu||136.6 μg||1000 μg||13.7%||32.9%||732 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||10.6 μg||70 μg||15.1%||36.3%||660 g|
|Nickel, Ni||13.4 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||434.2 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||19.2 μg||4000 μg||0.5%||1.2%||20833 g|
|Chrome, Cr||19.2 μg||50 μg||38.4%||92.3%||260 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.4127 mg||12 mg||3.4%||8.2%||2908 g|
|Starch and dextrins||0.08 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||6.8 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 41,6 kcal.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- Chrome participates in the regulation of blood glucose levels, enhancing the effect of insulin. Deficiency leads to decreased glucose tolerance.
- 42 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 313 kCal
- 11 kCal
- 399 kCal
- 255 kCal