Ingredients Pickled seaweed
|Sea kale||1000.0 (gram)|
|Bay leaf||0.2 (gram)|
|table salt||10.0 (gram)|
Prepared seaweed is boiled, cooled, chopped, poured with chilled marinade and kept in it for 6-8 hours. Then the marinade is poured. For marinade, add sugar, cloves, bay leaves, salt to hot water and boil for 3-5 minutes, then cool, add vinegar Pickled cabbage is served as an independent dish or as a side dish for fish and meat dishes.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||12.5 kCal||1684 kCal||0.7%||5.6%||13472 g|
|Proteins||0.9 g||76 g||1.2%||9.6%||8444 g|
|Fats||0.2 g||56 g||0.4%||3.2%||28000 g|
|Carbohydrates||1.9 g||219 g||0.9%||7.2%||11526 g|
|organic acids||37.2 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||1 g||20 g||5%||40%||2000 g|
|Water||0.9 g||2273 g||252556 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||100 μg||900 μg||11.1%||88.8%||900 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.04 mg||1.5 mg||2.7%||21.6%||3750 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.06 mg||1.8 mg||3.3%||26.4%||3000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.02 mg||2 mg||1%||8%||10000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||2.2 μg||400 μg||0.6%||4.8%||18182 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||1.9 mg||90 mg||2.1%||16.8%||4737 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.5494 mg||20 mg||2.7%||21.6%||3640 g|
|Potassium, K||942.1 mg||2500 mg||37.7%||301.6%||265 g|
|Calcium, Ca||42.4 mg||1000 mg||4.2%||33.6%||2358 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||165.1 mg||400 mg||41.3%||330.4%||242 g|
|Sodium, Na||508.5 mg||1300 mg||39.1%||312.8%||256 g|
|Sulfur, S||1.7 mg||1000 mg||0.2%||1.6%||58824 g|
|Phosphorus, P||53.4 mg||800 mg||6.7%||53.6%||1498 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||573.8 mg||2300 mg||24.9%||199.2%||401 g|
|Iron, Fe||15.6 mg||18 mg||86.7%||693.6%||115 g|
|Cobalt, Co||0.1 μg||10 μg||1%||8%||10000 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0024 mg||2 mg||0.1%||0.8%||83333 g|
|Copper, Cu||2.6 μg||1000 μg||0.3%||2.4%||38462 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||1.1 μg||70 μg||1.6%||12.8%||6364 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.0058 mg||12 mg||206897 g|
The energy value is 12,5 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Magnesium participates in energy metabolism, synthesis of proteins, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect on membranes, is necessary to maintain homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Lack of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, an increased risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- 25 kCal
- 399 kCal
- 11 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 313 kCal
- 0 kCal