Ingredients Herring pureed with butter
|herring ivashi||300.0 (gram)|
|butter||2.0 (table spoon)|
Method of preparation
Finely chop the fillet of well-washed and peeled herring, mix with oil and rub through a sieve. Then fold into a cup and beat well with a small spatula or spoon. Add nutmeg for flavor. Put the prepared herring on a herring tray, give it the shape of a fish, attach the head and tail, put slices of peeled apples around and decorate with branches of parsley. Mashed herring with butter is very tasty if you add a grated apple to it. Such herring can be served in an oil can or put on slices of toasted bread.
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||319 kCal||1684 kCal||18.9%||5.9%||528 g|
|Proteins||16.1 g||76 g||21.2%||6.6%||472 g|
|Fats||26.4 g||56 g||47.1%||14.8%||212 g|
|Carbohydrates||4.4 g||219 g||2%||0.6%||4977 g|
|organic acids||0.3 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.7 g||20 g||3.5%||1.1%||2857 g|
|Water||35.8 g||2273 g||1.6%||0.5%||6349 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||200 μg||900 μg||22.2%||7%||450 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.04 mg||1.5 mg||2.7%||0.8%||3750 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.03 mg||1.8 mg||1.7%||0.5%||6000 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||2.3 mg||500 mg||0.5%||0.2%||21739 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.06 mg||5 mg||1.2%||0.4%||8333 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.05 mg||2 mg||2.5%||0.8%||4000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||1.8 μg||400 μg||0.5%||0.2%||22222 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||4.1 mg||90 mg||4.6%||1.4%||2195 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.04 μg||10 μg||0.4%||0.1%||25000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.9 mg||15 mg||6%||1.9%||1667 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.4 μg||50 μg||0.8%||0.3%||12500 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.0726 mg||20 mg||15.4%||4.8%||651 g|
|Potassium, K||383.9 mg||2500 mg||15.4%||4.8%||651 g|
|Calcium, Ca||52.8 mg||1000 mg||5.3%||1.7%||1894 g|
|Silicon, Si||1.3 mg||30 mg||4.3%||1.3%||2308 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||35.1 mg||400 mg||8.8%||2.8%||1140 g|
|Sodium, Na||87.7 mg||1300 mg||6.7%||2.1%||1482 g|
|Sulfur, S||4.6 mg||1000 mg||0.5%||0.2%||21739 g|
|Phosphorus, P||183.4 mg||800 mg||22.9%||7.2%||436 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||125.3 mg||2300 mg||5.4%||1.7%||1836 g|
|Aluminum, Al||83.2 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||106.1 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||5.9 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||3.5 mg||18 mg||19.4%||6.1%||514 g|
|Iodine, I||1.1 μg||150 μg||0.7%||0.2%||13636 g|
|Cobalt, Co||0.5 μg||10 μg||5%||1.6%||2000 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.1157 mg||2 mg||5.8%||1.8%||1729 g|
|Copper, Cu||58.5 μg||1000 μg||5.9%||1.8%||1709 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||6.1 μg||70 μg||8.7%||2.7%||1148 g|
|Nickel, Ni||12.5 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||0.9 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||26 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||0.5 μg||55 μg||0.9%||0.3%||11000 g|
|Strontium, Sr.||5 μg||~|
|Titan, you||1.1 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||325.6 μg||4000 μg||8.1%||2.5%||1229 g|
|Chrome, Cr||42.9 μg||50 μg||85.8%||26.9%||117 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.1527 mg||12 mg||1.3%||0.4%||7859 g|
|Zirconium, Zr||0.6 μg||~|
|Starch and dextrins||1.6 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||3.8 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 319 kcal.
Herring mashed with oil rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 22,2%, vitamin PP – 15,4%, potassium – 15,4%, phosphorus – 22,9%, iron – 19,4%, chromium – 85,8 %
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Chrome participates in the regulation of blood glucose levels, enhancing the effect of insulin. Deficiency leads to decreased glucose tolerance.
Calorie content AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Pure herring with oil PER 100 g
- 661 kCal
- 47 kCal
- 556 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 319 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, cooking method Mashed herring with oil, recipe, calories, nutrients