Ingredients Potato cheese
Boiled peeled potatoes are cooled, passed through a meat grinder, combined with egg yolks, cottage cheese, salt, caraway seeds and mixed thoroughly. The finished mass is placed on a linen napkin and left under the press for 2 hours. The finished cheese is cut into portions of 50-75 g and released. You can serve sour cream separately (20-30 g per serving) or cream (100 g per serving).
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||154.6 kCal||1684 kCal||9.2%||6%||1089 g|
|Proteins||9.1 g||76 g||12%||7.8%||835 g|
|Fats||9.6 g||56 g||17.1%||11.1%||583 g|
|Carbohydrates||8.5 g||219 g||3.9%||2.5%||2576 g|
|organic acids||0.7 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||1 g||20 g||5%||3.2%||2000 g|
|Water||86.8 g||2273 g||3.8%||2.5%||2619 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||100 μg||900 μg||11.1%||7.2%||900 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.09 mg||1.5 mg||6%||3.9%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||7.2%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||30.7 mg||500 mg||6.1%||3.9%||1629 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.3 mg||5 mg||6%||3.9%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.2 mg||2 mg||10%||6.5%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||22 μg||400 μg||5.5%||3.6%||1818 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.5 μg||3 μg||16.7%||10.8%||600 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||8.4 mg||90 mg||9.3%||6%||1071 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.07 μg||10 μg||0.7%||0.5%||14286 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.3 mg||15 mg||2%||1.3%||5000 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||3.2 μg||50 μg||6.4%||4.1%||1563 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||2.3106 mg||20 mg||11.6%||7.5%||866 g|
|Potassium, K||370.3 mg||2500 mg||14.8%||9.6%||675 g|
|Calcium, Ca||82.2 mg||1000 mg||8.2%||5.3%||1217 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||24.8 mg||400 mg||6.2%||4%||1613 g|
|Sodium, Na||25.4 mg||1300 mg||2%||1.3%||5118 g|
|Sulfur, S||21.9 mg||1000 mg||2.2%||1.4%||4566 g|
|Phosphorus, P||150.8 mg||800 mg||18.9%||12.2%||531 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||110.4 mg||2300 mg||4.8%||3.1%||2083 g|
|Aluminum, Al||447.7 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||59.9 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||77.6 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||0.9 mg||18 mg||5%||3.2%||2000 g|
|Iodine, I||3.2 μg||150 μg||2.1%||1.4%||4688 g|
|Cobalt, Co||3.4 μg||10 μg||34%||22%||294 g|
|Lithium, Li||40.1 μg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0934 mg||2 mg||4.7%||3%||2141 g|
|Copper, Cu||112.2 μg||1000 μg||11.2%||7.2%||891 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||8.2 μg||70 μg||11.7%||7.6%||854 g|
|Nickel, Ni||2.6 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||260.3 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||14.9 μg||55 μg||27.1%||17.5%||369 g|
|Fluorine, F||33.2 μg||4000 μg||0.8%||0.5%||12048 g|
|Chrome, Cr||5.3 μg||50 μg||10.6%||6.9%||943 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.4166 mg||12 mg||3.5%||2.3%||2880 g|
|Starch and dextrins||6.6 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||2 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||46.9 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 154,6 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
- 77 kCal
- 236 kCal
- 157 kCal
- 333 kCal