Ingredients Fruit tea with apricots
Method of preparation
Fry dried apricots, add dried and toasted carrots, dried currant berries. Mix the ingredients and use for brewing.
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||169.8 kCal||1684 kCal||10.1%||5.9%||992 g|
|Proteins||4.7 g||76 g||6.2%||3.7%||1617 g|
|Fats||0.4 g||56 g||0.7%||0.4%||14000 g|
|Carbohydrates||39.4 g||219 g||18%||10.6%||556 g|
|organic acids||1.4 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||10.8 g||20 g||54%||31.8%||185 g|
|Water||32 g||2273 g||1.4%||0.8%||7103 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||10400 μg||900 μg||1155.6%||680.6%||9 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.09 mg||1.5 mg||6%||3.5%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||6.5%||900 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.1 mg||5 mg||2%||1.2%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.03 mg||2 mg||1.5%||0.9%||6667 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||1.3 μg||400 μg||0.3%||0.2%||30769 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||55.7 mg||90 mg||61.9%||36.5%||162 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.2 mg||15 mg||1.3%||0.8%||7500 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.6 μg||50 μg||1.2%||0.7%||8333 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.5802 mg||20 mg||7.9%||4.7%||1266 g|
|Potassium, K||1206.1 mg||2500 mg||48.2%||28.4%||207 g|
|Calcium, Ca||116.4 mg||1000 mg||11.6%||6.8%||859 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||75.6 mg||400 mg||18.9%||11.1%||529 g|
|Sodium, Na||29.8 mg||1300 mg||2.3%||1.4%||4362 g|
|Sulfur, S||0.5 mg||1000 mg||0.1%||0.1%||200000 g|
|Phosphorus, P||148.3 mg||800 mg||18.5%||10.9%||539 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||3.6 mg||2300 mg||0.2%||0.1%||63889 g|
|Bohr, B||14.2 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||2.7 mg||18 mg||15%||8.8%||667 g|
|Iodine, I||0.3 μg||150 μg||0.2%||0.1%||50000 g|
|Cobalt, Co||1 μg||10 μg||10%||5.9%||1000 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0463 mg||2 mg||2.3%||1.4%||4320 g|
|Copper, Cu||33.4 μg||1000 μg||3.3%||1.9%||2994 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||6.2 μg||70 μg||8.9%||5.2%||1129 g|
|Fluorine, F||4.4 μg||4000 μg||0.1%||0.1%||90909 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.0334 mg||12 mg||0.3%||0.2%||35928 g|
|Starch and dextrins||1.6 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||27.3 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 169,8 kcal.
Fruit tea with apricots rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 1155,6%, vitamin B2 – 11,1%, vitamin C – 61,9%, potassium – 48,2%, calcium – 11,6%, magnesium – 18,9, 18,5%, phosphorus – 15%, iron – XNUMX%
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Magnesium participates in energy metabolism, synthesis of proteins, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect on membranes, is necessary to maintain homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Lack of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, an increased risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
Calorie content AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Fruit tea with apricots PER 100 g
- 232 kCal
- 221 kCal
- 44 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 169,8 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, preparation method Fruit tea with apricots, recipe, calories, nutrients