Ingredients Tomato sauce with mushrooms
|Tomato sauce||700.0 (gram)|
|dry white wine||100.0 (gram)|
|garlic onion||4.0 (gram)|
Finely chopped onions are lightly sautéed, fresh or dried boiled mushrooms, stewed until half cooked and cut into slices, are added and continue to fry for 3-5 minutes. Then combine with tomato sauce and cook for 10-15 minutes. At the end of cooking, put chopped garlic, pour in prepared wine (p. 306) and season with margarine or butter. The sauce can be prepared without wine. It is served with dishes from boiled, fried meat and poultry, and cutlet products.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||199.9 kCal||1684 kCal||11.9%||6%||842 g|
|Proteins||8.4 g||76 g||11.1%||5.6%||905 g|
|Fats||11.6 g||56 g||20.7%||10.4%||483 g|
|Carbohydrates||16.5 g||219 g||7.5%||3.8%||1327 g|
|organic acids||1.3 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||2.6 g||20 g||13%||6.5%||769 g|
|Water||178.4 g||2273 g||7.8%||3.9%||1274 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||500 μg||900 μg||55.6%||27.8%||180 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.1 mg||1.5 mg||6.7%||3.4%||1500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.3 mg||1.8 mg||16.7%||8.4%||600 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||1.5 mg||500 mg||0.3%||0.2%||33333 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.5 mg||5 mg||10%||5%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.08 mg||2 mg||4%||2%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||10.6 μg||400 μg||2.7%||1.4%||3774 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||13.1 mg||90 mg||14.6%||7.3%||687 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.009 μg||10 μg||0.1%||0.1%||111111 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||2.1 mg||15 mg||14%||7%||714 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.3 μg||50 μg||0.6%||0.3%||16667 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||4.1944 mg||20 mg||21%||10.5%||477 g|
|Potassium, K||708.9 mg||2500 mg||28.4%||14.2%||353 g|
|Calcium, Ca||32.4 mg||1000 mg||3.2%||1.6%||3086 g|
|Silicon, Si||0.1 mg||30 mg||0.3%||0.2%||30000 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||41.8 mg||400 mg||10.5%||5.3%||957 g|
|Sodium, Na||38 mg||1300 mg||2.9%||1.5%||3421 g|
|Sulfur, S||31.2 mg||1000 mg||3.1%||1.6%||3205 g|
|Phosphorus, P||119.3 mg||800 mg||14.9%||7.5%||671 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||16.1 mg||2300 mg||0.7%||0.4%||14286 g|
|Aluminum, Al||170.9 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||74.4 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||8.1 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||2.4 mg||18 mg||13.3%||6.7%||750 g|
|Iodine, I||2.8 μg||150 μg||1.9%||1%||5357 g|
|Cobalt, Co||2.9 μg||10 μg||29%||14.5%||345 g|
|Lithium, Li||0.3 μg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.145 mg||2 mg||7.3%||3.7%||1379 g|
|Copper, Cu||34.3 μg||1000 μg||3.4%||1.7%||2915 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||1.5 μg||70 μg||2.1%||1.1%||4667 g|
|Nickel, Ni||1.3 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||0.1 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||152.6 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||0.2 μg||55 μg||0.4%||0.2%||27500 g|
|Titan, you||0.3 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||24.6 μg||4000 μg||0.6%||0.3%||16260 g|
|Chrome, Cr||2 μg||50 μg||4%||2%||2500 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.3764 mg||12 mg||3.1%||1.6%||3188 g|
|Starch and dextrins||2.6 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||12.7 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 199,9 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- 99 kCal
- 41 kCal
- 34 kCal
- 743 kCal
- 64 kCal
- 149 kCal
- 661 kCal