Ingredients Eggs with mayonnaise and garnish
|chicken egg||1.0 (piece)|
|pickled cucumber||10.0 (gram)|
|green peas||10.0 (gram)|
|Jelly for meat or fish||10.0 (gram)|
|Southern sauce||4.0 (gram)|
Prepared vegetables are cut into thin slices, seasoned with a portion of mayonnaise (15-20 g) and Southern sauce. The seasoned vegetables are laid out in portions, halves of boiled eggs are placed on top and poured with the remaining mayonnaise. On vacation, the dish is decorated with chopped jelly and vegetables. The dish can be released without jelly or without a side dish, respectively, reducing the yield. Southern sauce can be replaced with mayonnaise.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||251 kCal||1684 kCal||14.9%||5.9%||671 g|
|Proteins||7.2 g||76 g||9.5%||3.8%||1056 g|
|Fats||22.8 g||56 g||40.7%||16.2%||246 g|
|Carbohydrates||4.4 g||219 g||2%||0.8%||4977 g|
|organic acids||0.3 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.6 g||20 g||3%||1.2%||3333 g|
|Water||76.9 g||2273 g||3.4%||1.4%||2956 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||900 μg||900 μg||100%||39.8%||100 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.08 mg||1.5 mg||5.3%||2.1%||1875 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||4.4%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||82.1 mg||500 mg||16.4%||6.5%||609 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.5 mg||5 mg||10%||4%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||2%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||6.1 μg||400 μg||1.5%||0.6%||6557 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.2 μg||3 μg||6.7%||2.7%||1500 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||6.4 mg||90 mg||7.1%||2.8%||1406 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.7 μg||10 μg||7%||2.8%||1429 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||9.4 mg||15 mg||62.7%||25%||160 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||6.8 μg||50 μg||13.6%||5.4%||735 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.9952 mg||20 mg||10%||4%||1002 g|
|Potassium, K||216.4 mg||2500 mg||8.7%||3.5%||1155 g|
|Calcium, Ca||34.6 mg||1000 mg||3.5%||1.4%||2890 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||19.3 mg||400 mg||4.8%||1.9%||2073 g|
|Sodium, Na||190.6 mg||1300 mg||14.7%||5.9%||682 g|
|Sulfur, S||61.1 mg||1000 mg||6.1%||2.4%||1637 g|
|Phosphorus, P||112.7 mg||800 mg||14.1%||5.6%||710 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||66.3 mg||2300 mg||2.9%||1.2%||3469 g|
|Aluminum, Al||114.3 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||38.9 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||22.8 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1.6 mg||18 mg||8.9%||3.5%||1125 g|
|Iodine, I||7.9 μg||150 μg||5.3%||2.1%||1899 g|
|Cobalt, Co||4.4 μg||10 μg||44%||17.5%||227 g|
|Lithium, Li||8.5 μg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0564 mg||2 mg||2.8%||1.1%||3546 g|
|Copper, Cu||58.3 μg||1000 μg||5.8%||2.3%||1715 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||4.9 μg||70 μg||7%||2.8%||1429 g|
|Nickel, Ni||2.3 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||69.2 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||26.4 μg||4000 μg||0.7%||0.3%||15152 g|
|Chrome, Cr||3.1 μg||50 μg||6.2%||2.5%||1613 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.4355 mg||12 mg||3.6%||1.4%||2755 g|
|Starch and dextrins||1.8 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||1.6 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||177.2 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 251 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin H participates in the synthesis of fats, glycogen, the metabolism of amino acids. Insufficient intake of this vitamin can lead to disruption of the normal state of the skin.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- 157 kCal
- 77 kCal
- 35 kCal
- 13 kCal
- 24 kCal
- 40 kCal
- 627 kCal
- 418 kCal