Ingredients Chicken and Fruit Cocktail Salad
|a hen||30.0 (gram)|
|lemon juice||20.0 (gram)|
|walnut funduk||10.0 (gram)|
The mass of boiled pulp without bones is indicated. Prepared chicken is poured with hot water and boiled at a low boil, periodically skimming the foam. The boiled chicken is cooled, the pulp is separated, cut into small cubes. The apples are peeled, the seed nest is removed, cut into strips, the oranges are sliced, the nuts are chopped. Prepared foods are placed in a glass alternately in layers, poured over with lemon juice. When on leave, they are decorated with herbs.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||245.1 kCal||1684 kCal||14.6%||6%||687 g|
|Proteins||10.3 g||76 g||13.6%||5.5%||738 g|
|Fats||19.1 g||56 g||34.1%||13.9%||293 g|
|Carbohydrates||8.6 g||219 g||3.9%||1.6%||2547 g|
|organic acids||0.7 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||1.4 g||20 g||7%||2.9%||1429 g|
|Water||82.2 g||2273 g||3.6%||1.5%||2765 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||90 μg||900 μg||10%||4.1%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.1 mg||1.5 mg||6.7%||2.7%||1500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.08 mg||1.8 mg||4.4%||1.8%||2250 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||19.2 mg||500 mg||3.8%||1.6%||2604 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.6 mg||5 mg||12%||4.9%||833 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.3 mg||2 mg||15%||6.1%||667 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||21.8 μg||400 μg||5.5%||2.2%||1835 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.1 μg||3 μg||3.3%||1.3%||3000 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||39 mg||90 mg||43.3%||17.7%||231 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||5.6 mg||15 mg||37.3%||15.2%||268 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||3 μg||50 μg||6%||2.4%||1667 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.5098 mg||20 mg||17.5%||7.1%||570 g|
|Potassium, K||380.5 mg||2500 mg||15.2%||6.2%||657 g|
|Calcium, Ca||70.7 mg||1000 mg||7.1%||2.9%||1414 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||54.4 mg||400 mg||13.6%||5.5%||735 g|
|Sodium, Na||40.3 mg||1300 mg||3.1%||1.3%||3226 g|
|Sulfur, S||95.7 mg||1000 mg||9.6%||3.9%||1045 g|
|Phosphorus, P||140.9 mg||800 mg||17.6%||7.2%||568 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||28 mg||2300 mg||1.2%||0.5%||8214 g|
|Aluminum, Al||24.2 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||162.8 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||0.9 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||2.3 mg||18 mg||12.8%||5.2%||783 g|
|Iodine, I||2.9 μg||150 μg||1.9%||0.8%||5172 g|
|Cobalt, Co||6.4 μg||10 μg||64%||26.1%||156 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.8844 mg||2 mg||44.2%||18%||226 g|
|Copper, Cu||346.6 μg||1000 μg||34.7%||14.2%||289 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||1.5 μg||70 μg||2.1%||0.9%||4667 g|
|Nickel, Ni||3.7 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||13.9 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||49.5 μg||4000 μg||1.2%||0.5%||8081 g|
|Chrome, Cr||3.3 μg||50 μg||6.6%||2.7%||1515 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.1916 mg||12 mg||9.9%||4%||1007 g|
|Starch and dextrins||2.2 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||5.5 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 245,1 kcal.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Magnesium participates in energy metabolism, synthesis of proteins, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect on membranes, is necessary to maintain homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Lack of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, an increased risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- 238 kCal
- 47 kCal
- 43 kCal
- 33 kCal
- 651 kCal
- 49 kCal