Ingredients Puff cheese
|hard cheese||280.0 (gram)|
|ham shaped||280.0 (gram)|
|Jelly for meat or fish||80.0 (gram)|
|curd cream||360.0 (gram)|
Method of preparation
Cut the ham into thin slices, put a layer of curd cream on top of the tray in an even layer, then again a layer of ham, and then the layers are repeated. The surface of the puff cheese is poured with meat jelly and cooled. For cream, curd cheese is rubbed, combined with softened butter, mixed. Prepared gelatin is poured with eight times the amount of chilled boiled water and left to swell for 1-1,5 hours, then the gelatin is dissolved at low heat, filtered and gradually introduced into the curd-oil mass, finely chopped walnuts, garlic, salt are added and carefully knead. When leaving, the cheese is cut into portions of 75-100 g.
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||196.1 kCal||1684 kCal||11.6%||5.9%||859 g|
|Proteins||16 g||76 g||21.1%||10.8%||475 g|
|Fats||14.2 g||56 g||25.4%||13%||394 g|
|Carbohydrates||1.1 g||219 g||0.5%||0.3%||19909 g|
|organic acids||0.05 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.02 g||20 g||0.1%||0.1%||100000 g|
|Water||30.6 g||2273 g||1.3%||0.7%||7428 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||100 μg||900 μg||11.1%||5.7%||900 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.01 mg||1.5 mg||0.7%||0.4%||15000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||5.7%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||0.3 mg||500 mg||0.1%||0.1%||166667 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.003 mg||5 mg||0.1%||0.1%||166667 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.04 mg||2 mg||2%||1%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||5.7 μg||400 μg||1.4%||0.7%||7018 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.4 μg||3 μg||13.3%||6.8%||750 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.9 mg||90 mg||1%||0.5%||10000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.1 mg||15 mg||0.7%||0.4%||15000 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.06 μg||50 μg||0.1%||0.1%||83333 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.156 mg||20 mg||15.8%||8.1%||634 g|
|Potassium, K||173.9 mg||2500 mg||7%||3.6%||1438 g|
|Calcium, Ca||305.3 mg||1000 mg||30.5%||15.6%||328 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||26.7 mg||400 mg||6.7%||3.4%||1498 g|
|Sodium, Na||522.2 mg||1300 mg||40.2%||20.5%||249 g|
|Sulfur, S||1.6 mg||1000 mg||0.2%||0.1%||62500 g|
|Phosphorus, P||256 mg||800 mg||32%||16.3%||313 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||1.5 mg||2300 mg||0.1%||0.1%||153333 g|
|Aluminum, Al||1.3 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||0.7 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||0.2 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1.3 mg||18 mg||7.2%||3.7%||1385 g|
|Iodine, I||2.7 μg||150 μg||1.8%||0.9%||5556 g|
|Cobalt, Co||0.02 μg||10 μg||0.2%||0.1%||50000 g|
|Lithium, Li||0.01 μg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0306 mg||2 mg||1.5%||0.8%||6536 g|
|Copper, Cu||21.6 μg||1000 μg||2.2%||1.1%||4630 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||0.07 μg||70 μg||0.1%||0.1%||100000 g|
|Nickel, Ni||0.02 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||0.8 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||0.2 μg||4000 μg||2000000 g|
|Chrome, Cr||0.03 μg||50 μg||0.1%||0.1%||166667 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.1956 mg||12 mg||10%||5.1%||1004 g|
|Starch and dextrins||0.007 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||0.03 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 196,1 kcal.
Puff cheese rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 11,1%, vitamin B2 – 11,1%, vitamin B12 – 13,3%, vitamin PP – 15,8%, calcium – 30,5%, phosphorus – 32 %
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
Calorie content AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Puff cheese PER 100 g
- 364 kCal
- 279 kCal
- 167 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 196,1 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, cooking method Puff cheese, recipe, calories, nutrients