Ingredients Cheese salad
Method of preparation
Mayonnaise is added to finely chopped cabbage, grated apple and cheese and mixed.
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||153.4 kCal||1684 kCal||9.1%||5.9%||1098 g|
|Proteins||5.6 g||76 g||7.4%||4.8%||1357 g|
|Fats||11.6 g||56 g||20.7%||13.5%||483 g|
|Carbohydrates||7.2 g||219 g||3.3%||2.2%||3042 g|
|organic acids||0.6 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||1.3 g||20 g||6.5%||4.2%||1538 g|
|Water||65.2 g||2273 g||2.9%||1.9%||3486 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||100 μg||900 μg||11.1%||7.2%||900 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.03 mg||1.5 mg||2%||1.3%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.08 mg||1.8 mg||4.4%||2.9%||2250 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||1.4 mg||500 mg||0.3%||0.2%||35714 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.07 mg||5 mg||1.4%||0.9%||7143 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.09 mg||2 mg||4.5%||2.9%||2222 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||6.2 μg||400 μg||1.6%||1%||6452 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.3 μg||3 μg||10%||6.5%||1000 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||13.2 mg||90 mg||14.7%||9.6%||682 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||3.5 mg||15 mg||23.3%||15.2%||429 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.2 μg||50 μg||0.4%||0.3%||25000 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.2296 mg||20 mg||6.1%||4%||1627 g|
|Potassium, K||226.5 mg||2500 mg||9.1%||5.9%||1104 g|
|Calcium, Ca||202.9 mg||1000 mg||20.3%||13.2%||493 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||17.8 mg||400 mg||4.5%||2.9%||2247 g|
|Sodium, Na||223.2 mg||1300 mg||17.2%||11.2%||582 g|
|Sulfur, S||8.6 mg||1000 mg||0.9%||0.6%||11628 g|
|Phosphorus, P||114.6 mg||800 mg||14.3%||9.3%||698 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||6.9 mg||2300 mg||0.3%||0.2%||33333 g|
|Aluminum, Al||150.7 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||169.4 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||2.3 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1.6 mg||18 mg||8.9%||5.8%||1125 g|
|Iodine, I||1.6 μg||150 μg||1.1%||0.7%||9375 g|
|Cobalt, Co||1 μg||10 μg||10%||6.5%||1000 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0712 mg||2 mg||3.6%||2.3%||2809 g|
|Copper, Cu||86.6 μg||1000 μg||8.7%||5.7%||1155 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||4.9 μg||70 μg||7%||4.6%||1429 g|
|Nickel, Ni||11.9 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||35.6 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||6.1 μg||4000 μg||0.2%||0.1%||65574 g|
|Chrome, Cr||3 μg||50 μg||6%||3.9%||1667 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.8778 mg||12 mg||7.3%||4.8%||1367 g|
|Starch and dextrins||0.5 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||5.8 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 153,4 kcal.
Cheese salad rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 11,1%, vitamin C – 14,7%, vitamin E – 23,3%, calcium – 20,3%, phosphorus – 14,3%
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
CALORIE AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Cheese salad PER 100 g
- 28 kCal
- 47 kCal
- 364 kCal
- 627 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 153,4 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, cooking method Cheese salad, recipe, calories, nutrients