|sunflower oil||1.0 (grain glass)|
|lamb, 1 category||1000.0 (gram)|
|hot pepper||1.0 (gram)|
|Bay leaf||3.0 (piece)|
|water||6.0 (grain glass)|
|rice groats||4.0 (grain glass)|
|table salt||2.0 (table spoon)|
In a large aluminum saucepan, heat the vegetable oil. Cut the lamb into small pieces and put in a saucepan, fry until golden brown, add finely chopped onions. Fry everything thoroughly. Add finely chopped carrots, continuing to fry, season with salt and pepper, add 3-5 cloves of garlic, various spices, dried apricots and prunes. Pour everything over with hot water, put in thoroughly washed and dried rice and, without interfering, cook over high heat under the lid until tender – until the rice becomes soft. Pilaf is served on a large dish.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||150.7 kCal||1684 kCal||8.9%||5.9%||1117 g|
|Proteins||4.1 g||76 g||5.4%||3.6%||1854 g|
|Fats||7.3 g||56 g||13%||8.6%||767 g|
|Carbohydrates||18.3 g||219 g||8.4%||5.6%||1197 g|
|organic acids||76.9 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||3.2 g||20 g||16%||10.6%||625 g|
|Water||62.1 g||2273 g||2.7%||1.8%||3660 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||500 μg||900 μg||55.6%||36.9%||180 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.03 mg||1.5 mg||2%||1.3%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.03 mg||1.8 mg||1.7%||1.1%||6000 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||23.7 mg||500 mg||4.7%||3.1%||2110 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.1 mg||5 mg||2%||1.3%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.07 mg||2 mg||3.5%||2.3%||2857 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||4.9 μg||400 μg||1.2%||0.8%||8163 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.4 mg||90 mg||0.4%||0.3%||22500 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||2.2 mg||15 mg||14.7%||9.8%||682 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.7 μg||50 μg||1.4%||0.9%||7143 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.3806 mg||20 mg||6.9%||4.6%||1449 g|
|Potassium, K||144.3 mg||2500 mg||5.8%||3.8%||1733 g|
|Calcium, Ca||20.4 mg||1000 mg||2%||1.3%||4902 g|
|Silicon, Si||21.2 mg||30 mg||70.7%||46.9%||142 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||21.2 mg||400 mg||5.3%||3.5%||1887 g|
|Sodium, Na||19.2 mg||1300 mg||1.5%||1%||6771 g|
|Sulfur, S||34.3 mg||1000 mg||3.4%||2.3%||2915 g|
|Phosphorus, P||61.6 mg||800 mg||7.7%||5.1%||1299 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||1202.1 mg||2300 mg||52.3%||34.7%||191 g|
|Aluminum, Al||35.4 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||44.9 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||4.7 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||0.8 mg||18 mg||4.4%||2.9%||2250 g|
|Iodine, I||1 μg||150 μg||0.7%||0.5%||15000 g|
|Cobalt, Co||1.5 μg||10 μg||15%||10%||667 g|
|Lithium, Li||0.3 μg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.2942 mg||2 mg||14.7%||9.8%||680 g|
|Copper, Cu||91.6 μg||1000 μg||9.2%||6.1%||1092 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||4.8 μg||70 μg||6.9%||4.6%||1458 g|
|Nickel, Ni||1.6 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||23.8 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||27.5 μg||4000 μg||0.7%||0.5%||14545 g|
|Chrome, Cr||1.5 μg||50 μg||3%||2%||3333 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.6729 mg||12 mg||5.6%||3.7%||1783 g|
|Starch and dextrins||15.1 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||3.9 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 150,7 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Silicon is included as a structural component in glycosaminoglycans and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- 899 kCal
- 209 kCal
- 41 kCal
- 35 kCal
- 232 kCal
- 256 kCal
- 40 kCal
- 313 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 333 kCal
- 0 kCal