Losing weight up to 3 kg in 3 days.
The average daily calorie content is 620 Kcal.
Ordinary parsley, present today in the kitchen of any housewife, was considered by the ancient Greeks as a cult plant. For the first time, according to legend, parsley grew on the blood of Osiris – the son of God – in Ancient Egypt. This herb was used to make wreaths for the winners of the games, and to decorate the graves of their ancestors. The inhabitants of Ancient Rome guessed to use fragrant greens for food. Parsley was flavored with delicious dishes served on the tables of Italian nobles.
Parsley is not only tasty and aromatic, but also has many medicinal properties. Moreover, not only parsley is useful, its roots, stems and seeds also contain many valuable substances.
Today we will tell you how you can lose weight and strengthen your body with parsley.
Parsley diet requirements
So, you can use absolutely all parts of this plant. But the seeds and roots of parsley most actively act on our body, it is in them that the largest accumulation of essential components is observed. Parsley can be added to the diet in fresh, boiled and dried form.
If you want to quickly lose a couple of extra pounds, we advise you to try express diet on parsley… But it is not advisable to sit on it for more than 3-4 days due to the severity of the recommended menu. So, the diet of this diet includes boiled chicken eggs, meat cooked without adding oil, cheese or cottage cheese, low-fat kefir and parsley root. Fractional five meals a day are recommended here. For a more detailed description, see the diet menu below.
If you do not want to test yourself with a strict method, and the timing of the transformation of the figure is not running out for you, you can sit on a diet that uses parsley tea… In this case, a clear menu is not spelled out, but, of course, it will not be superfluous to correct it in the direction of correctness. Try to reduce the amount of fatty and sugary foods as much as possible, and most likely the result will not be long in coming. Making tea is very simple. Grind about 100 g of parsley leaves, cover with boiling water (1,5-2 l) and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes. Then we cool the drink, filter and add freshly squeezed juice of one lemon to it. Drink half a glass of this drink once or twice a day on an empty stomach. The maximum period for adherence to this technique is two weeks.
Weight loss also helps broth of parsley… Prepare it as follows. Cut a tablespoon of herbs with a knife, then rub or grind it until the maximum amount of juice comes out. Place this gruel in one and a half cups of boiling water, cook for 10 minutes, or put in a water bath for 20 minutes. Leave the resulting broth at room temperature for 50-60 minutes, filter. Consume a third of a glass of broth three times a day 20 minutes before meals. A sign that it’s time to drink another portion of the broth is the desire to eat something. Strictly observe the dosage, as exceeding it can lead to intoxication. With a decrease in calorie content to at least 1500 energy units per day, in two weeks you can lose up to 5 extra pounds without much effort. Broth of parsley lowers appetite, reduces swelling, resulting in weight loss. Nutritionists recommend at this time to eat more fruits and vegetables and reduce the calorie intake.
You can hold and fasting day on parsley root… To do this, chop the root with a grater and add 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil, consume during the day. According to the reviews of people who have experienced unloading on themselves, spending such fasting days weekly can save about 5 kilograms in a month. Of course, an active lifestyle will spur the results of your dietary efforts.
When buying parsley, choose greens with tough stems and bright green leaves. Never use an unpleasant smelling parsley, the active decomposition processes that have begun in it have already killed all its useful properties.
Parsley Express Diet Daily
Snack: boiled chicken egg and 1 tbsp. l. grated parsley root.
Lunch: 100 g of boiled or baked lean meat; 1 tbsp. l. grated parsley root.
Afternoon snack: 100 g of cheese or up to 200 g of cottage cheese; cup of empty tea or coffee.
Dinner: 200-250 ml of kefir.
Contraindications to the parsley diet
- It is impossible to follow a diet on parsley for those who suffer from kidney and bladder diseases. Parsley is a diuretic, which increases the load on these organs.
- It is also undesirable to seek help from this method of losing weight for people with low blood pressure.
- You can not get carried away with the use of parsley and women who are in a position. The fact is that this green, when consumed above normal, brings the uterus into a state of tone.
- Dieting is not worth it for moms when breastfeeding, adolescents and people of age.
- If you have any allergies, you should also be careful, as dermatitis can occur when using this spicy herb.
- It is unsafe to eat parsley during periods of exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Benefits of a parsley diet
- This miracle greenery stimulates the process of losing weight, eliminates a number of diseases, heals the body, and improves our appearance.
- The active components of the plant accelerate metabolism, increase the production of digestive enzymes, and help the gastrointestinal tract to optimally assimilate food. Due to the not very small calorie content of parsley (48 kcal / 100 g) compared to other herbs, adding it to food satiates us faster. And we are learning to cut portions.
- Parsley juice actively breaks down fat cells. The folic acid contained in it stimulates the metabolism.
- It is known that in obese people, bad cholesterol often goes off scale. Eating parsley helps to eliminate it from the body.
- Broth of parsley helps to remove excess fluid from cells and intercellular spaces, eliminates edema, helps the body to expel toxins and other harmful substances. Parsley is also great for fighting anemia. This herb is an excellent source of vitamin C. It strengthens the immune system, which is especially important in winter. Parsley is an excellent bacterial agent that helps non-pathogenic flora multiply in our intestines. Parsley seeds help to normalize hormonal imbalances, they are especially useful for menstrual irregularities.
- Parsley is high in apigenin, a bioflavonoid that helps regulate blood sugar, which prevents the development of cancer cells in the human body. Parsley juice is a natural sedative and soothing agent. Daily consumption of these greens helps to normalize blood pressure. Parsley also helps with eye diseases (blepharitis and conjunctivitis). With the help of its inherent cleansing effect, it helps to prevent and eliminate liver problems as soon as possible.
- Parsley oil is used to improve the condition of hair and skin, and its leaves are used as a mild laxative. Parsley is rich in vitamin K, which aids in the absorption of calcium and other minerals necessary for strong bones. We also note that parsley is rich in chlorophyll, a substance that fights against fungal diseases.
- Parsley gives the body strength and energy when consumed within reasonable limits.
Disadvantages of a parsley diet
- Too much parsley is harmful, so nutritionists advise sticking to the golden mean.
- If the greens were grown in poor environmental conditions, contain nitrates, then they will definitely not do you any good. The most ideal option is to use the greens themselves. There is no such possibility? Then after purchase, soak the parsley in cold water. Such a bath will help rid the greens of harmful ingredients.
Re-dieting on parsley
It is advisable to re-conduct any weight loss course with parsley no earlier than after a two-week break.