Nutritional value and chemical composition .
The table shows the contents of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) in 100 grams of edible portion.
|Nutrient||The number||Norm**||% of normal in 100 g||% of normal 100 kcal||100% of the norm|
|Calorie||278 kcal||1684 kcal||16.5%||5.9%||606 g|
|Proteins||23.08 g||76 g||30.4%||10.9%||329 g|
|Fats||19.94 g||56 g||35.6%||12.8%||281 g|
|Water||55.92 g||2273 g||2.5%||0.9%||4065 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.09 mg||1.5 mg||6%||2.2%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B2, Riboflavin||0.25 mg||1.8 mg||13.9%||5%||720 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||89.3 mg||500 mg||17.9%||6.4%||560 g|
|Vitamin B5, Pantothenic||0.67 mg||5 mg||13.4%||4.8%||746 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.15 mg||2 mg||7.5%||2.7%||1333 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||18 mcg||400 mcg||4.5%||1.6%||2222 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||2.73 µg||3 mg||91%||32.7%||110 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.1 µg||10 µg||1%||0.4%||10000 g|
|Vitamin D3, cholecalciferol||0.1 µg||~|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.15 mg||15 mg||1%||0.4%||10000 g|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone,||4.4 mcg||120 mcg||3.7%||1.3%||2727 g|
|Vitamin RR, ne||6.38 mg||20 mg||31.9%||11.5%||313 g|
|Potassium, K||336 mg||2500 mg||13.4%||4.8%||744 g|
|Calcium, Ca||24 mg||1000 mg||2.4%||0.9%||4167 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||24 mg||400 mg||6%||2.2%||1667 g|
|Sodium, Na||82 mg||1300 mg||6.3%||2.3%||1585 g|
|Sulfur, S||230.8 mg||1000 mg||23.1%||8.3%||433 g|
|Phosphorus, P||198 mg||800 mg||24.8%||8.9%||404 g|
|Iron, Fe||1.72 mg||18 mg||9.6%||3.5%||1047 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.024 mg||2 mg||1.2%||0.4%||8333 g|
|Copper, Cu||122 µg||1000 mcg||12.2%||4.4%||820 g|
|Selenium, Se||27.4 µg||55 mcg||49.8%||17.9%||201 g|
|Zinc, Zn||5.62 mg||12 mg||46.8%||16.8%||214 g|
|Essential amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||2.031 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||3.349 g||~|
|Cholesterol||95 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Nasadenie fatty acids||8.18 g||max 18.7 g|
|10:0 Capric||0.05 g||~|
|12:0 Lauric||0.08 g||~|
|14:0 Myristic||0.75 g||~|
|16:0 Palmitic||4.19 g||~|
|18:0 Stearic||2.66 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||8.46 g||min 16.8 g||50.4%||18.1%|
|16:1 Palmitoleic||0.58 g||~|
|18:1 Oleic (omega-9)||7.7 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||1.42 g||from 11.2 to 20.6 g||12.7%||4.6%|
|18:2 Linoleic||1.08 g||~|
|18:3 Linolenic||0.26 g||~|
|20:4 Arachidonic||0.08 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.26 g||from 0.9 to 3.7 g||28.9%||10.4%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.16 g||from 4.7 to 16.8 g||24.7%||8.9%|
🚀More on the topic: Calorie content Pate, liver sausage. Chemical composition and nutritional value.
The energy value is 278 calories.
- 3 oz = 85 g (236.3 calories)
- piece, cooked, excluding refuse (yield from 1 lb raw meat with refuse) = 252 g (700.6 kcal)
Lamb shoulder roasted on an open fire rich in such vitamins and minerals as: vitamin B2 is 13.9 %, choline – 17,9 %, vitamin B5 – 13,4 %, vitamin B12 – 91 %, vitamin PP – 31,9 %, potassium of 13.4 %, phosphorus with 24.8 %, copper – by 12.2 %, selenium 49.8 per cent, zinc, 46.8% of
- Vitamin B2 participates in oxidation-reduction reactions, promotes the receptivity of the colors by the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, violation of light and twilight vision.
- Choline is part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 is involved in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, synthesis of some hormones, hemoglobin, promotes absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestinal tract, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of Pantothenic acid can lead to skin lesions and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated in vitamins, involved in hematopoiesis. A lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient intake of vitamin is accompanied by disturbance of the normal condition of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Potassium is the major intracellular ion that participates in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, involved in the processes of nerve impulses, regulation of blood pressure.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates the acid-alkaline balance, part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, necessary for mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Copper is part of enzymes with redox activity involved in iron metabolism and stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. The processes involved in providing tissues with oxygen. Deficiency is manifested by malformations of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has immunomodulatory effects, is involved in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Bek disease (osteoarthritis with multiple joint deformity, spine and extremities), diseases of Kesan (endemic cardiomyopathy), hereditary thrombasthenia.
- Zinc is part of over 300 enzymes involved in the processes of synthesis and breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in regulation of expression of several genes. Insufficient intake leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, presence of fetal malformations. Research in recent years revealed the ability of high doses of zinc can disrupt copper absorption and thus contribute to development of anemia.
🚀More on the topic: Calorie content Ham, ham in general, lean meat. Chemical composition and nutritional value.
The complete guide the healthiest foods you can view in the app .
Label: the calories 278 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals useful than Lamb shoulder roasted on an open fire, calories, nutrients, beneficial properties of Lamb shoulder roasted on an open fire