There is such a myth: once the titan Prometheus stole the fire for people from the gods of Olympus. They decided to punish the insolent man by chaining him to a rock, where eagles pecked his liver every day. They chose such a painful punishment for a reason: the ancients believed that the soul was hidden in the liver. Since then, a lot of water has flowed under the bridge, but the importance of this organ has not been diminished. Moreover, scientists and doctors have studied the properties of the liver inside and out, making sure that the general health of a person also depends on its condition.
This condition is directly influenced by the lifestyle. With age, the liver undergoes serious tests that negatively affect its functionality. Cleaning can improve the situation. There are enough methods for cleansing the liver, however, one of the most popular and effective is the method using olive oil.
What’s the secret
Olive oil has always been highly regarded for its choleretic properties. A small amount of the product was enough to force the gallbladder to contract, and the ducts to open as much as possible. In addition, it was found oleic acid – a substance that improves metabolic processes. Subsequently, thanks to her, the body is cleared of bad cholesterol, and the elasticity of the vascular walls increases significantly.
Due to the fact that all the compounds that make up the vegetable oil are easily absorbed by the body, it is recommended to regularly include olive oil in your diet. Replacing the product with sunflower is not recommended, since it contains half the amount of oleic acid. A similar composition to that of olive oil is also observed in almond oil.
Before cleansing the liver in any of the ways, you must be examined by a doctor and get his advice. It will also help to exclude the presence of contraindications. It is possible to start procedures with olive oil only when the person is in good health and in excellent spirits.
It is strictly forbidden to clean the liver in the presence of:
- cardiovascular diseases, including hypo- and hypertension;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- pathologies of the gallbladder;
- menstruation, pregnancy and lactation.
The preparatory stage for cleaning includes warming up the body, taking sedative and antispasmodic drugs, and proper nutrition. Another important point is the correct timing.
It is best to cleanse the liver on a full moon. Moreover, in matters of choosing the season, it is better to give preference to spring, especially March, when, according to biorhythmology, the organ has the greatest strength. Accordingly, it is not recommended to do cleansing in the fall, since during this period the organ is the most weakened.
Fresh apple and beet juice should be introduced into your diet 3 days before detoxification. It is made at the rate of 4 parts of apples to 1 part of beets. In parallel, you need to cleanse the body with enemas in the morning and evening (only twice a day).
Procedure execution: option 1
- On the day of detoxification, you should drink the juice at 14.00.
- At 15.00 you need to take no-shpu and allochol (1 tablet each) washed down with hot water. From this point on, it is worthwhile to overlay the liver area with heating pads from all sides, leaving them for a while.
- At 17.00 – enema time, and at 17.30 – re-admission time no-shpy.
- At 19.00 it’s time to start the cleaning procedure itself. For this, it is worth preparing medicines – 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 tbsp. olive oil. You need to take them in 1 tbsp. l. every 15 minutes until they run out. Between the techniques, it is allowed to move (walk, squat) or lie on its side, the main thing is not to remove the heating pad from the liver.
- In case of weakness, general malaise, nausea, you should bring a piece of garlic or lemon peel to your nose.
- As a rule, emptying occurs after a couple of hours, meanwhile, if this did not happen before 23.00, it is important to do a cleansing enema.
You need to be prepared for the fact that bile, green compounds, sand, possibly black stones, films will appear at the exit. Due to the fact that the body will be cleansed throughout the night, the heat should not be removed until morning. In the morning, it is recommended to repeat the bowel cleansing procedure using a cleansing enema.
For breakfast, freshly squeezed apple juice diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 2 is allowed. After half an hour, you should take grapefruit juice. Until the end of the day, it is important to stick to a lean diet, choosing fruits, fresh juices, oatmeal or buckwheat boiled in water without oil and salt.
Procedure execution: option 2
It is worth noting that if you choose it, you should switch to a vegetarian diet the day before detoxification. At 19.00, you should take laxative salt, and at 21.00 – do an enema, using in the end about 6 liters of water.
- On the appointed day at 08.00 and at 10.00 you need to drink 100 ml of apple juice, and also have an easy breakfast and then just as easily have lunch. For maximum effect, it is advisable to take something sedative, for example, an infusion of motherwort or valerian.
- At 14.00 and 19.00, antispasmodics are shown. It can be a strong infusion of peppermint or 2 dragees of allochol.
- At 21.00 you can start the liver cleansing procedure itself. To do this, prepare in advance 250 ml of olive oil and 200 ml of lemon juice, heated to a temperature of 36 – 37 degrees. Previously, a hot heating pad is fixed on the liver area on top of a towel, lie on the right side, pressing the knees to the stomach, and relax as much as possible, calm down.
- Now it is important to drink 1,5 tbsp. l. olive oil, washed down with it all 1 tbsp. l. lemon juice and so strictly every 12 – 15 minutes until the end of the products. To minimize the risk of belching, you should take the juice immediately after taking the oil.
- If nausea develops, it is important to interrupt the procedure until the condition improves. If the nausea does not go away at all, cleaning will need to be postponed.
- At 23.00, you should remove the heating pad and go to bed.
- In the morning, it is supposed to put a cleansing enema, using a total of about 6 liters of water. Allowed to eat light, low-fat food. It can be a salad of fresh herbs with lemon juice without oil, carrot or beet-apple juice, prepared at a rate of 1: 5. For lunch and dinner, porridge on the water is allowed.
On the third day, the diet should not be changed, and from the fourth day it is allowed to return to the usual diet.
After cleaning, it is recommended to introduce vegetable juices, sprouted wheat, bran into your diet. At the same time, it is important to give up:
- fatty, including meat and fish broths;
- canned food;
- flour, including baked goods, bread;
- marinades and pickles;
The first cleaning procedure is considered to be the most difficult. If the liver is heavily clogged, in the process of its execution mainly bile and whitish threads come out, but there are practically no stones. The next cleaning is allowed to be carried out not earlier than after 90 days.
Liver detoxification with olive oil – a simple but effective way to detoxify. Meanwhile, it should be used only on condition of passing a preliminary examination by a doctor and excluding contraindications. Otherwise, the best intentions and desire to become healthier can turn into health problems.