Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||261 kCal||1684 kCal||15.5%||5.9%||645 g|
|Proteins||11.94 g||76 g||15.7%||6%||637 g|
|Fats||14.1 g||56 g||25.2%||9.7%||397 g|
|Carbohydrates||20.13 g||219 g||9.2%||3.5%||1088 g|
|Alimentary fiber||1.4 g||20 g||7%||2.7%||1429 g|
|Water||50.54 g||2273 g||2.2%||0.8%||4497 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||27 μg||900 μg||3%||1.1%||3333 g|
|alpha Carotene||1 μg||~|
|beta Carotene||0.059 mg||5 mg||1.2%||0.5%||8475 g|
|beta Cryptoxanthin||2 μg||~|
|Lutein + Zeaxanthin||50 μg||~|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.184 mg||1.5 mg||12.3%||4.7%||815 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.201 mg||1.8 mg||11.2%||4.3%||896 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||31.5 mg||500 mg||6.3%||2.4%||1587 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.441 mg||5 mg||8.8%||3.4%||1134 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.17 mg||2 mg||8.5%||3.3%||1176 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||40 μg||400 μg||10%||3.8%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||1.27 μg||3 μg||42.3%||16.2%||236 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.3 mg||90 mg||0.3%||0.1%||30000 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.1 μg||10 μg||1%||0.4%||10000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.06 mg||15 mg||0.4%||0.2%||25000 g|
|gamma Tocopherol||1 mg||~|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||16.4 μg||120 μg||13.7%||5.2%||732 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.63 mg||20 mg||18.2%||7%||551 g|
|Potassium, K||182 mg||2500 mg||7.3%||2.8%||1374 g|
|Calcium, Ca||127 mg||1000 mg||12.7%||4.9%||787 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||25 mg||400 mg||6.3%||2.4%||1600 g|
|Sodium, Na||485 mg||1300 mg||37.3%||14.3%||268 g|
|Sulfur, S||119.4 mg||1000 mg||11.9%||4.6%||838 g|
|Phosphorus, P||136 mg||800 mg||17%||6.5%||588 g|
|Iron, Fe||1.4 mg||18 mg||7.8%||3%||1286 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.212 mg||2 mg||10.6%||4.1%||943 g|
|Copper, Cu||131 μg||1000 μg||13.1%||5%||763 g|
|Selenium, Se||25.9 μg||55 μg||47.1%||18%||212 g|
|Zinc, Zn||2.16 mg||12 mg||18%||6.9%||556 g|
|Starch and dextrins||14.1 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||3.26 g||max 100 г|
|Glucose (dextrose)||1.1 g||~|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Arginine *||0.58 g||~|
|Histidine *||0.29 g||~|
|Replaceable amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||0.74 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||2.35 g||~|
|Cholesterol||36 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||5.045 g||max 18.7 г|
|4: 0 Oily||0.086 g||~|
|6: 0 Nylon||0.029 g||~|
|8: 0 Caprylic||0.02 g||~|
|10: 0 Capric||0.049 g||~|
|12: 0 Lauric||0.059 g||~|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.404 g||~|
|15: 0 Pentadecanoic||0.049 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||2.781 g||~|
|17: 0 Margarine||0.089 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||1.43 g||~|
|20: 0 Arachinic||0.029 g||~|
|22: 0 Begenic||0.02 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||5.088 g||min 16.8 г||30.3%||11.6%|
|14: 1 Myristoleic||0.069 g||~|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.286 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||4.664 g||~|
|20: 1 Gadoleic (omega-9)||0.049 g||~|
|22: 1 Erucova (omega-9)||0.02 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||3.826 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||34.2%||13.1%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||3.303 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.454 g||~|
|18: 4 Styoride Omega-3||0.049 g||~|
|20: 4 Arachidonic||0.02 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.503 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||55.9%||21.4%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||3.323 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||70.7%||27.1%|
The energy value is 261 kcal.
- item = 219 g (571.6 kCal)
Fast food, cheeseburger, double, with standard cutlet, with spices and special sauce rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B1 – 12,3%, vitamin B2 – 11,2%, vitamin B12 – 42,3%, vitamin K – 13,7%, vitamin PP – 18,2%, calcium – 12,7%, phosphorus – 17%, copper – 13,1%, selenium – 47,1%, zinc – 18%
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin K regulates blood clotting. Lack of vitamin K leads to an increase in blood clotting time, a lowered content of prothrombin in the blood.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
Tags: calorie content 261 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, what is useful for Fast food, cheeseburger, double, with a standard cutlet, with spices and branded sauce, calories, nutrients, useful properties Fast food, cheeseburger, double, with a standard cutlet with spices and special sauce