Ingredients Beetroot with cranberries
|Cranberries||0.5 (grain glass)|
|table salt||0.5 (teaspoon)|
|sugar||1.0 (table spoon)|
Method of preparation
Boil the beets, peel and grate, add the ground mass of cranberries, sour cream, salt and sugar.
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||103.7 kCal||1684 kCal||6.2%||6%||1624 g|
|Proteins||1.5 g||76 g||2%||1.9%||5067 g|
|Fats||6.2 g||56 g||11.1%||10.7%||903 g|
|Carbohydrates||11.2 g||219 g||5.1%||4.9%||1955 g|
|organic acids||39.9 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||2.9 g||20 g||14.5%||14%||690 g|
|Water||63.5 g||2273 g||2.8%||2.7%||3580 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||90 μg||900 μg||10%||9.6%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.02 mg||1.5 mg||1.3%||1.3%||7500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.05 mg||1.8 mg||2.8%||2.7%||3600 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||25.3 mg||500 mg||5.1%||4.9%||1976 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.06 mg||5 mg||1.2%||1.2%||8333 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.06 mg||2 mg||3%||2.9%||3333 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||8.9 μg||400 μg||2.2%||2.1%||4494 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.07 μg||3 μg||2.3%||2.2%||4286 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||4.4 mg||90 mg||4.9%||4.7%||2045 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.03 μg||10 μg||0.3%||0.3%||33333 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.2 mg||15 mg||1.3%||1.3%||7500 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.7 μg||50 μg||1.4%||1.4%||7143 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.349 mg||20 mg||1.7%||1.6%||5731 g|
|Potassium, K||210.2 mg||2500 mg||8.4%||8.1%||1189 g|
|Calcium, Ca||45 mg||1000 mg||4.5%||4.3%||2222 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||15.3 mg||400 mg||3.8%||3.7%||2614 g|
|Sodium, Na||39.9 mg||1300 mg||3.1%||3%||3258 g|
|Sulfur, S||6 mg||1000 mg||0.6%||0.6%||16667 g|
|Phosphorus, P||38.1 mg||800 mg||4.8%||4.6%||2100 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||646.9 mg||2300 mg||28.1%||27.1%||356 g|
|Bohr, B||168.4 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||42.1 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1 mg||18 mg||5.6%||5.4%||1800 g|
|Iodine, I||5.6 μg||150 μg||3.7%||3.6%||2679 g|
|Cobalt, Co||1.4 μg||10 μg||14%||13.5%||714 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.4001 mg||2 mg||20%||19.3%||500 g|
|Copper, Cu||91 μg||1000 μg||9.1%||8.8%||1099 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||8.2 μg||70 μg||11.7%||11.3%||854 g|
|Nickel, Ni||8.4 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||272.4 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||0.06 μg||55 μg||0.1%||0.1%||91667 g|
|Fluorine, F||14.9 μg||4000 μg||0.4%||0.4%||26846 g|
|Chrome, Cr||12 μg||50 μg||24%||23.1%||417 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.3106 mg||12 mg||2.6%||2.5%||3863 g|
|Starch and dextrins||0.06 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||5.4 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 103,7 kcal.
Beetroot with cranberries rich in vitamins and minerals such as: chlorine – 28,1%, cobalt – 14%, manganese – 20%, molybdenum – 11,7%, chromium – 24%
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- Chrome participates in the regulation of blood glucose levels, enhancing the effect of insulin. Deficiency leads to decreased glucose tolerance.
Calorie content AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Beetroot with cranberries PER 100 g
- 42 kCal
- 28 kCal
- 162 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 399 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 103,7 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, cooking method Beetroot with cranberries, recipe, calories, nutrients