Losing weight up to 3 kg in 10 days.
The average daily calorie content is 1500 Kcal.
For people who want to lose weight without starving and not particularly cutting back on their diet, the 1500 calorie diet was developed. This is the number of energy units that should be consumed daily by those who decide to lose weight in this way. So, for every 7 diet days, you can lose up to one and a half to two unnecessary kilograms.
1500 calorie diet requirements
Nutritionists are convinced that a person should consume 2000-2500 calories daily. This indicator depends on weight, gender, lifestyle, health status, age and other characteristics. If the average person reduces their dietary value to 1500 calories, they will begin to lose weight. In general, this diet is based on this statement.
As a rule, losing weight by reducing the calorie content of the menu to this indicator is obtained without even making adjustments to the diet. But in order for the 1500 calorie diet to be as effective as possible and not harm health, it is recommended to redraw your menu in a certain way.
Limit your fat intake. It is better to refuse lard, mayonnaise, fatty sauces and their other “friends” altogether. However, a small amount of fat, especially unsaturated fat, should be left in the diet. Every day it is allowed to consume up to 20 g of nuts and up to 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil.
It is advisable that 50% of your menu are complex carbohydrates, since they are processed by the body as long as possible. About 20% is taken away from lean protein foods and up to 30% remains in fat.
Recommended carbohydrate foods include:
– rice (preferably brown), buckwheat;
– hard pasta;
– whole grain, bran bread;
– different vegetables (but potatoes should be a rare guest on your table);
– fruits and berries (except for bananas, melons, grapes).
Protein foods to befriend:
– lean meat (chicken breast, rabbit, veal, turkey);
– dairy and sour-milk low-fat foods without various additives.
As for liquids, the emphasis, in addition to ordinary water, should be made on tea, herbal decoctions (try to drink everything without sugar).
It is recommended to completely abandon during the 1500 calorie diet, in addition to the already mentioned fatty foods, it is recommended from all kinds of sweets, white dough, alcohol, fast food and other high-calorie foods.
Meals are recommended to be fractional. Eat at least 4 times a day (or better – 5). It is necessary, as always, to drink 1,5-2 liters of clean water. It is recommended to eat foods that contain a large amount of carbohydrates until 16-17 hours. And you shouldn’t eat food just before bed. On the 1500 calorie diet, you can lose weight as long as it takes to achieve the desired result.
Example of a 1500 calorie diet for 10 days
Snack: 150 g fat-free or 1% cottage cheese, to which you can add cinnamon; half a banana.
Lunch: 2 tbsp. l. buckwheat; 2 cutlets from baked lean chicken fillet; cucumber.
Afternoon snack: 10 cashew nuts.
Dinner: vegetable non-starchy salad (250 g), drizzled with 1 tsp. vegetable oil; boiled lean meat (up to 150 g).
Breakfast: oatmeal in water (50 g of dry cereal) with natural honey or fruit jam (1 tsp); a cup of herbal or green tea.
Snack: natural yogurt (120 g); any berries (150 g).
Lunch: hard pasta (150 g ready-made); 100 g chicken fillet goulash; cucumber and tomato salad.
Afternoon snack: casserole made from low-fat cottage cheese, fruits or berries (up to 150 g).
Dinner: a couple of tablespoons of Greek salad (cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese); baked fish (up to 150 g).
Breakfast: an omelet, which contains two eggs and herbs (it can be fried in 1 tsp of oil, or better – steamed or in a dry frying pan).
Snack: whole grain bread with a thin slice of cheese; a cup of tea.
Lunch: boiled egg; 200 ml vegetable soup, cooked without frying.
Afternoon snack: low-fat cottage cheese with kefir (150 g).
Dinner: baked fish fillet (100-150 g) and a salad of a couple of non-starchy vegetables.
Breakfast: 60 g of oatmeal, cooked in 120 ml of milk with a fat content of up to 1,5% (you can add half a banana and cinnamon to the finished dish to taste).
Snack: rye croutons (up to 40 g); freshly squeezed orange juice (200 ml).
Afternoon snack: 6-8 dried fruits; tea with 1 tsp. honey and a slice of lemon.
Breakfast: buckwheat boiled in water (take 50-60 g of dry cereal); Tea with lemon.
Snack: a glass of low-fat or low-fat kefir and a loaf of coarse flour.
Lunch: 3-4 tbsp. l. hard pasta with the addition of 1 tbsp. l. parmesan; 100 g of boiled or stewed chicken fillet; tomato or cucumber.
Afternoon snack: low-fat cottage cheese (up to 100 g) with 1 tsp. honey or jam (jam).
Dinner: low-fat chicken broth (250 ml) and 2-3 rye bread.
Breakfast: boiled rice (the amount of dry cereals – no more than 80 g); salad of cucumber, tomato, white cabbage, seasoned with a small amount of olive oil.
Snack: boiled egg; small boiled beets, which can be drizzled with vegetable oil.
Lunch: steamed fish cutlet weighing up to 100 g and 2-3 small baked potatoes.
Afternoon snack: a handful of nuts; tea.
Dinner: boiled beef fillet (about 100 g) and Bulgarian pepper.
Breakfast: 2 tbsp. l. oatmeal cooked in water or low-fat milk; 6-7 pcs. dried apricots or other dried fruits, tea.
Snack: a glass of empty yogurt.
Lunch: a plate of low-fat beef soup (composition: up to 100 g of lean beef fillet, 1-2 small potatoes, half a carrot, a quarter of an onion, natural spices and seasonings).
Afternoon snack: 150 g of low-fat cottage cheese and a cup of herbal tea (you can add 1 teaspoon of honey or jam to cottage cheese or tea).
Dinner: salad of 100 g of boiled chicken breast, the same amount of white cabbage, 150 g of cucumbers, herbs (you can season with olive oil).
Breakfast: 3-4 tbsp. l. buckwheat porridge; a cup of green or herbal tea.
Snack: apple juice (glass); 2 oatmeal cookies or a couple of rye or whole grain crisps.
Lunch: dietary dolma (a mixture of 1 tablespoon of boiled rice, 120-150 g of ground beef, halves of finely chopped onions, a small tomato should be wrapped in grape leaves and stewed for about 30 minutes in a mixture of water and tomato sauce).
Afternoon snack: a handful of dried fruits; tea with 1 tsp. honey and lemon.
Dinner: boiled shrimp 150 g; cucumber-tomato salad with greens.
Breakfast: 3-4 tbsp. l. millet porridge cooked in water; boiled egg; tea.
Snack: 100 g of low-fat curd; tea.
Lunch: bowl of vegetable soup cooked without frying; lean beef (up to 100 g).
Afternoon snack: 3-4 walnuts.
Dinner: 180-200 g of boiled or baked cod fillet; 1-2 tomatoes.
Breakfast: 2 tbsp. l. oatmeal in combination with dried fruits; herbal or green tea.
Snack: an egg, boiled or cooked in a dry skillet; small boiled beets, which can be drizzled with vegetable oil.
Lunch: 3-4 tbsp. l. buckwheat or rice porridge; up to 100 g of boiled or baked chicken fillet; non-starchy vegetable; a cup of tea.
Afternoon snack: a glass of apple juice; 2 oatmeal cookies or rye bread.
Dinner: boiled beef (about 100 g); 4 cherry tomatoes.
Contraindications to the 1500 calorie diet
- Pregnant and lactating mothers, as well as adolescents, cannot sit on such a diet. These groups of people need to eat more calories.
- Of course, it will not be superfluous to consult a doctor before starting a diet, especially if you are going to sit on it for a long time.
Benefits of the 1500 Calorie Diet
- One of the most significant benefits of this diet is weight loss stability. At the same time, weight loss is not accompanied by stress for the body.
- If you draw up a menu taking into account the above-described wishes, then it is mainly fatty, and not muscle, mass that goes away. This is important for health and body tone.
- The technique is not accompanied by weakness and other unpleasant phenomena that may lie in wait for us with a strong cut in the diet.
- On such a diet, you can sit for people leading an active lifestyle.
- It is also good that the menu can be tailored to individual taste preferences and include almost all of your favorite foods.
Disadvantages of the 1500 calorie diet
- Some people are not satisfied with the 1500 calorie diet, in particular because the weight loss on it is rather slow. But it should be noted that it is the smooth weight loss that is recommended by experts.
- As a rule, only those who initially have a significantly increased body mass index lose weight quickly on this diet.
- Calorie-based eating requires organization and math. Many people find it difficult to get used to the fact that all food must be counted.
- It will take time to learn to count calories “on the machine”.
- Food in various establishments or at a party can also be difficult, because there it will be possible to estimate the calorie content of food with an error.
Re-dieting 1500 calories
If you feel well, if you want to lose more weight, you can turn to the 1500 calories diet after any time.