Losing weight up to 3 kg in 3 days.
The average daily calorie content is 960 Kcal.
We use mustard mainly for culinary purposes. But with its help, you can not only give dishes interesting taste, but also lose weight from the body. Mustard has long been appreciated for its ability to warm up the body from the inside. In the 70s of the twentieth century, Bulgarian nutritionists developed an exotic diet that normalizes metabolism, teaches you to proper nutrition, and allows you to lose weight with health benefits. We invite you to learn about the mustard diet and the beneficial procedures using this product.
Mustard Diet Requirements
To get rid of a couple of kilograms can help you three-day mustard diet… If you want to lose more weight and feel comfortable, then extend the diet course. Just repeat the menu below for another 3 days. But in any case, you should not adhere to this method of losing weight for more than six days, so as not to jeopardize your health. Daily plumb lines will be approximately 500 g.
You need to eat four times a day at regular intervals. The basis of the diet is boiled chicken eggs, vegetables, dairy foods, low-calorie bread, lean sausage or meat, mustard. The use of sugar, sweets, white bread and alcohol is strictly taboo. During the diet, the daily volume of drinking water should be increased to 2-2,5 liters. It is also allowed to drink tea or coffee, but without any additives.
Will enhance the results of the diet and make the body more attractive and fit mustard wrap… It helps to warm up the upper subcutaneous layer of fat and melt it smoothly. For this procedure, you need to prepare a special composition. So, dissolve 2 tbsp in warm water. l. mustard powder, then add 1 tbsp. l. olive oil and 3 tbsp. l. honey. Mix it all well. Now apply the resulting gruel to your problem areas (for example, thighs, buttocks, abdomen) and wrap with regular cling film. Then you need to put on something warm on top. This will help to activate the action of mustard components and enhance the effect of the procedure. After about half an hour, thoroughly rinse the parts of the body to which the mustard was applied. After that, it is recommended to apply a moisturizer to avoid the unpleasant effect of tight skin. The course of mustard wrap consists of 10-15 procedures, which are recommended to be carried out every 2-3 days. But keep in mind that this procedure is contraindicated in case of thyroid dysfunction, cancer, varicose veins, allergies, hypertension, as well as during pregnancy.
For help in transforming the body, you can turn to mustard baths… Dilute 100-150 grams of mustard powder and pour into a bath, the water temperature in which should be no more than 20-25 degrees. It is important to dive into it gradually. Only the lower body should be in the water. Such a bath should be taken in a swimsuit or underwear. Do not stay in mustard water for more than 10 minutes (maximum 15). If the water temperature is higher than the indicated one, an aggressive reaction will begin, which is not only not useful for the body, but harmful. After the procedure, it is recommended to rinse with warm water. It will be very good if after that you lie under a blanket for at least half an hour to properly warm up your body.
Cosmetologists advise to alternate the above procedure with milk-salt bath… To take it, you need to take 500 grams of salt and a liter of milk and send these ingredients into water. This procedure also has certain contraindications. It should not be performed during pregnancy and lactation, in the presence of skin diseases, hypertension, allergic reactions and cardiovascular diseases.
You can take baths every 3-4 days. Monitor your condition carefully. If, during or after taking a bath, you are faced with rapid heartbeat, severe itching, dizziness, then this procedure should be abandoned.
Sports activities will also help to spur the effect of mustard weight loss. Try to set aside time in your schedule for at least charging.
In order for mustard to help you lose weight and improve health, and not harm the body, we recommend that you pay attention to a few more useful tips. For early detection of skin allergies, apply a little mustard to the area of the skin and monitor the reaction. To make sure there is no food rejection of the product, also just eat a little mustard and check your health. It is recommended to use natural mustard powder. Store-bought sauces contain a lot of completely unnecessary, and often harmful, additives. There are many mustard recipes. You can easily find on the Internet and choose the method that suits your taste for turning mustard powder into a delicious food seasoning.
Mustard diet for 3 days
Breakfast: 2 hard-boiled chicken eggs; a slice of bran bread smeared with mustard; a glass of natural yogurt; a cup of tea or coffee.
Lunch: two low-fat sausages flavored with mustard; bowl of okroshka from low-fat kefir, lean meat, cucumbers and radish.
Afternoon snack: a couple of salty crackers with mustard; a cup of tea.
Dinner: salad of 250 g of cottage cheese and bell pepper.
Breakfast: a slice (50 g) of lean ham; 2 salted cheesecakes with caraway seeds and mustard; a cup of coffee or tea.
Afternoon snack: whole grain bread flavored with mustard; a cup of tea.
Dinner: salad of 1-2 boiled chicken eggs and green onions; a glass of natural yogurt or kefir.
Breakfast: 2 sausages with mustard; cucumber; a cup of coffee or tea.
Lunch: bowl of low-fat mushroom puree soup; lean veal chop with mustard; a glass of carrot juice.
Afternoon snack: two salted crackers with mustard; a cup of tea.
Dinner: casserole with cottage cheese, caraway seeds and onions; a glass of fat-free kefir.
Mustard diet contraindications
- Pregnant and lactating mothers, children and people of age should not adhere to the mustard diet.
- Also contraindications for compliance with this kind of technique are kidney and liver diseases, stomach ulcers, gastritis with high acidity, pneumonia, tuberculosis, hypertension, chronic diseases during periods of exacerbation, individual intolerance to the product.
- Before embarking on a diet, it is advisable to consult a doctor.
- In addition to weight loss, mustard can have positive effects on your health, well-being, and appearance when used correctly.
- Mustard powder accelerates metabolism and helps us lose weight, its components provoke the rapid burning of excess fat. Mustard has a strong warming effect, and this helps to accelerate blood circulation and improve blood supply to all organs and tissues of the body. Metabolism is accelerated by as much as 20%, a significant step towards rapid weight loss.
- Mustard improves digestion. The nutrients found in fish and meat are absorbed much better when combined with mustard. Proper digestion of food helps the body not to accumulate various toxins, toxins and other substances that can not only become one of the causes of excess weight, but also adversely affect health.
- Also, mustard powder has a mild laxative effect, so constipation and bloating on such a diet can be avoided. By the way, doctors recommend eating 5 mustard seeds on an empty stomach for constipation in the morning.
- Mustard fights bacteria and fungi in the stomach and intestines. As part of the favorite of this diet, there was a place for antioxidants that protect the body from cancer. Promotes mustard powder and speedy recovery from acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory viral infections and other similar diseases.
- You can also use mustard externally. Applying a mustard mixture to the scalp strengthens the hair and accelerates its growth. The use of mustard in the form of compresses and lotions greatly relieves cough and helps to dilute phlegm. It is useful to take mustard baths for colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, rheumatism, sciatica. But it is important to know that such procedures are contraindicated at elevated body temperature.
Disadvantages of the mustard diet
- The mustard diet has a lot of contraindications, so it can not be used by all people.
- Remember that an overdose of mustard can lead to shortness of breath, loss of consciousness, and bradycardia.
- It is worth noting that this technique is not suitable for a tangible transformation of the figure and is intended only for minor body adjustments.
It is recommended to follow the mustard diet no more than once every 3 weeks.