Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Caloric value||179 kCal||1684 kCal||10.6%||5.9%||941 g|
|Proteins||27.17 g||76 g||35.8%||20%||280 g|
|Fats||6.95 g||56 g||12.4%||6.9%||806 g|
|Water||65.55 g||2273 g||2.9%||1.6%||3468 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.078 mg||1.5 mg||5.2%||2.9%||1923 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.144 mg||1.8 mg||8%||4.5%||1250 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||103.5 mg||500 mg||20.7%||11.6%||483 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.535 mg||5 mg||10.7%||6%||935 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.6 mg||2 mg||30%||16.8%||333 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||9 μg||400 μg||2.3%||1.3%||4444 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||1.3 μg||3 μg||43.3%||24.2%||231 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.37 mg||15 mg||2.5%||1.4%||4054 g|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||1.3 μg||120 μg||1.1%||0.6%||9231 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||7.939 mg||20 mg||39.7%||22.2%||252 g|
|Potassium, K||359 mg||2500 mg||14.4%||8%||696 g|
|Calcium, Ca||20 mg||1000 mg||2%||1.1%||5000 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||24 mg||400 mg||6%||3.4%||1667 g|
|Sodium, Na||58 mg||1300 mg||4.5%||2.5%||2241 g|
|Sulfur, S||271.7 mg||1000 mg||27.2%||15.2%||368 g|
|Phosphorus, P||222 mg||800 mg||27.8%||15.5%||360 g|
|Iron, Fe||1.68 mg||18 mg||9.3%||5.2%||1071 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.01 mg||2 mg||0.5%||0.3%||20000 g|
|Copper, Cu||74 μg||1000 μg||7.4%||4.1%||1351 g|
|Selenium, Se||34.1 μg||55 μg||62%||34.6%||161 g|
|Zinc, Zn||5 mg||12 mg||41.7%||23.3%||240 g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Arginine *||1.757 g||~|
|Histidine *||0.867 g||~|
|Replaceable amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||2.475 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||4.078 g||~|
|Cholesterol||76 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||2.517 g||max 18.7 г|
|12: 0 Lauric||0.007 g||~|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.144 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||1.604 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||0.762 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||3.502 g||min 16.8 г||20.8%||11.6%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.209 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||3.294 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.223 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||2%||1.1%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||0.173 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.022 g||~|
|20: 4 Arachidonic||0.029 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.022 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||2.4%||1.3%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.202 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||4.3%||2.4%|
The energy value is 179 kcal.
- roast (yield from 666 g raw meat) = 547 гр (979.1 кКал)
Varietal beef, rump, lean meat, fried rich in vitamins and minerals such as: choline – 20,7%, vitamin B6 – 30%, vitamin B12 – 43,3%, vitamin PP – 39,7%, potassium – 14,4%, phosphorus – 27,8, 62%, selenium – 41,7%, zinc – XNUMX%
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin V6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin V12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
You can find a complete guide to the most useful products in the appendix.
Tags: calorie content 179 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, what is useful Varietal beef, rump, lean meat, fried, calories, nutrients, useful properties Varietal beef, rump, lean meat, fried