Ingredients Sour cream sauce with tomato and onion
|Sour cream sauce||800.0 (gram)|
|tomato paste||100.0 (gram)|
Finely chopped onion is sautéed, tomato puree is added and sautéed for another 5-7 min, then combined with sour cream sauce and allowed to boil. The sauce is used to prepare meatballs and vegetable dishes.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||411 kCal||1684 kCal||24.4%||5.9%||410 g|
|Proteins||4.3 g||76 g||5.7%||1.4%||1767 g|
|Fats||38.2 g||56 g||68.2%||16.6%||147 g|
|Carbohydrates||13.2 g||219 g||6%||1.5%||1659 g|
|organic acids||0.4 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||1.6 g||20 g||8%||1.9%||1250 g|
|Water||52.5 g||2273 g||2.3%||0.6%||4330 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||400 μg||900 μg||44.4%||10.8%||225 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.06 mg||1.5 mg||4%||1%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.1 mg||1.8 mg||5.6%||1.4%||1800 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||110.6 mg||500 mg||22.1%||5.4%||452 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.05 mg||5 mg||1%||0.2%||10000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||1.2%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||11.9 μg||400 μg||3%||0.7%||3361 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.3 μg||3 μg||10%||2.4%||1000 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||8.9 mg||90 mg||9.9%||2.4%||1011 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.1 μg||10 μg||1%||0.2%||10000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.9 mg||15 mg||6%||1.5%||1667 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||3.6 μg||50 μg||7.2%||1.8%||1389 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.2138 mg||20 mg||6.1%||1.5%||1648 g|
|Potassium, K||305.4 mg||2500 mg||12.2%||3%||819 g|
|Calcium, Ca||99.8 mg||1000 mg||10%||2.4%||1002 g|
|Silicon, Si||0.2 mg||30 mg||0.7%||0.2%||15000 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||20.7 mg||400 mg||5.2%||1.3%||1932 g|
|Sodium, Na||36.9 mg||1300 mg||2.8%||0.7%||3523 g|
|Sulfur, S||34.5 mg||1000 mg||3.5%||0.9%||2899 g|
|Phosphorus, P||98.2 mg||800 mg||12.3%||3%||815 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||71 mg||2300 mg||3.1%||0.8%||3239 g|
|Aluminum, Al||243.9 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||96.9 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||4.6 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||1.1 mg||18 mg||6.1%||1.5%||1636 g|
|Iodine, I||8.2 μg||150 μg||5.5%||1.3%||1829 g|
|Cobalt, Co||2.7 μg||10 μg||27%||6.6%||370 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.1416 mg||2 mg||7.1%||1.7%||1412 g|
|Copper, Cu||64.8 μg||1000 μg||6.5%||1.6%||1543 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||5.4 μg||70 μg||7.7%||1.9%||1296 g|
|Nickel, Ni||1.5 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||0.3 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||226.2 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||0.6 μg||55 μg||1.1%||0.3%||9167 g|
|Titan, you||0.6 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||29.2 μg||4000 μg||0.7%||0.2%||13699 g|
|Chrome, Cr||1.1 μg||50 μg||2.2%||0.5%||4545 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.6777 mg||12 mg||5.6%||1.4%||1771 g|
|Starch and dextrins||3.5 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||6.4 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 411 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- 41 kCal
- 661 kCal
- 102 kCal