Ingredients Curd mince (for cheesecakes, pies and dumplings)
|fat cottage cheese 18%||784.0 (gram)|
|chicken egg||2.0 (piece)|
|wheat flour, premium||40.0 (gram)|
Method of preparation
The curd is passed through a pulping machine. Then add eggs, flour, sugar, butter, vanillin and mix everything thoroughly.
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||266.4 kCal||1684 kCal||15.8%||5.9%||632 g|
|Proteins||13.1 g||76 g||17.2%||6.5%||580 g|
|Fats||18.1 g||56 g||32.3%||12.1%||309 g|
|Carbohydrates||13.8 g||219 g||6.3%||2.4%||1587 g|
|organic acids||0.9 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.004 g||20 g||500000 g|
|Water||54.8 g||2273 g||2.4%||0.9%||4148 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||200 μg||900 μg||22.2%||8.3%||450 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.05 mg||1.5 mg||3.3%||1.2%||3000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.3 mg||1.8 mg||16.7%||6.3%||600 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||60.6 mg||500 mg||12.1%||4.5%||825 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.3 mg||5 mg||6%||2.3%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||1.9%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||28.5 μg||400 μg||7.1%||2.7%||1404 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.8 μg||3 μg||26.7%||10%||375 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.4 mg||90 mg||0.4%||0.2%||22500 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.2 μg||10 μg||2%||0.8%||5000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.7 mg||15 mg||4.7%||1.8%||2143 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||5.8 μg||50 μg||11.6%||4.4%||862 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||2.4746 mg||20 mg||12.4%||4.7%||808 g|
|Potassium, K||104 mg||2500 mg||4.2%||1.6%||2404 g|
|Calcium, Ca||121.2 mg||1000 mg||12.1%||4.5%||825 g|
|Silicon, Si||0.2 mg||30 mg||0.7%||0.3%||15000 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||19.3 mg||400 mg||4.8%||1.8%||2073 g|
|Sodium, Na||44.3 mg||1300 mg||3.4%||1.3%||2935 g|
|Sulfur, S||18.7 mg||1000 mg||1.9%||0.7%||5348 g|
|Phosphorus, P||190 mg||800 mg||23.8%||8.9%||421 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||131.3 mg||2300 mg||5.7%||2.1%||1752 g|
|Aluminum, Al||40.6 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||1.4 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||3.5 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||0.7 mg||18 mg||3.9%||1.5%||2571 g|
|Iodine, I||1.9 μg||150 μg||1.3%||0.5%||7895 g|
|Cobalt, Co||1.7 μg||10 μg||17%||6.4%||588 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0309 mg||2 mg||1.5%||0.6%||6472 g|
|Copper, Cu||68.2 μg||1000 μg||6.8%||2.6%||1466 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||6.9 μg||70 μg||9.9%||3.7%||1014 g|
|Nickel, Ni||0.09 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||0.2 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||23.2 μg||55 μg||42.2%||15.8%||237 g|
|Titan, you||0.4 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||30.4 μg||4000 μg||0.8%||0.3%||13158 g|
|Chrome, Cr||0.4 μg||50 μg||0.8%||0.3%||12500 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.4335 mg||12 mg||3.6%||1.4%||2768 g|
|Starch and dextrins||2.6 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||2.3 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||97.8 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 266,4 kcal.
Curd mince (for cheesecakes, pies and dumplings) rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 22,2%, vitamin B2 – 16,7%, choline – 12,1%, vitamin B12 – 26,7%, vitamin H – 11,6%, vitamin PP – 12,4%, calcium – 12,1%, phosphorus – 23,8%, cobalt – 17%, selenium – 42,2%
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin H participates in the synthesis of fats, glycogen, the metabolism of amino acids. Insufficient intake of this vitamin can lead to disruption of the normal state of the skin.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
Calorie content AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Curd mince (for cheesecakes, pies and dumplings) PER 100 g
- 236 kCal
- 157 kCal
- 399 kCal
- 334 kCal
- 661 kCal
- 0 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 266,4 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, cooking method Curd mince (for cheesecakes, pies and dumplings), recipe, calories, nutrients