Ingredients Cheese mass for sandwiches
|hard cheese||200.0 (gram)|
|chicken yolk||2.0 (piece)|
|table mustard||1.0 (teaspoon)|
Finely chopped hard cheese (Russian, Swiss, etc.) grind well with softened butter, mustard and yolks of hard-boiled eggs. The mass should be fluffy and free of lumps.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||451.7 kCal||1684 kCal||26.8%||5.9%||373 g|
|Proteins||18.1 g||76 g||23.8%||5.3%||420 g|
|Fats||41.1 g||56 g||73.4%||16.2%||136 g|
|Carbohydrates||2.6 g||219 g||1.2%||0.3%||8423 g|
|Water||9.5 g||2273 g||0.4%||0.1%||23926 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||700 μg||900 μg||77.8%||17.2%||129 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.05 mg||1.5 mg||3.3%||0.7%||3000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||2.5%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||93.2 mg||500 mg||18.6%||4.1%||536 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.5 mg||5 mg||10%||2.2%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||1.1%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||14.3 μg||400 μg||3.6%||0.8%||2797 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||1.1 μg||3 μg||36.7%||8.1%||273 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||1.7 mg||90 mg||1.9%||0.4%||5294 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||1 μg||10 μg||10%||2.2%||1000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.8 mg||15 mg||5.3%||1.2%||1875 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||6.5 μg||50 μg||13%||2.9%||769 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.1046 mg||20 mg||15.5%||3.4%||644 g|
|Potassium, K||80.7 mg||2500 mg||3.2%||0.7%||3098 g|
|Calcium, Ca||635.6 mg||1000 mg||63.6%||14.1%||157 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||32.5 mg||400 mg||8.1%||1.8%||1231 g|
|Sodium, Na||535.3 mg||1300 mg||41.2%||9.1%||243 g|
|Sulfur, S||19.8 mg||1000 mg||2%||0.4%||5051 g|
|Phosphorus, P||399.7 mg||800 mg||50%||11.1%||200 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||17 mg||2300 mg||0.7%||0.2%||13529 g|
|Iron, Fe||1.4 mg||18 mg||7.8%||1.7%||1286 g|
|Iodine, I||3.8 μg||150 μg||2.5%||0.6%||3947 g|
|Cobalt, Co||2.7 μg||10 μg||27%||6%||370 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.07 mg||2 mg||3.5%||0.8%||2857 g|
|Copper, Cu||59.8 μg||1000 μg||6%||1.3%||1672 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||1.4 μg||70 μg||2%||0.4%||5000 g|
|Chrome, Cr||0.8 μg||50 μg||1.6%||0.4%||6250 g|
|Zinc, Zn||2.8433 mg||12 mg||23.7%||5.2%||422 g|
The energy value is 451,7 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin H participates in the synthesis of fats, glycogen, the metabolism of amino acids. Insufficient intake of this vitamin can lead to disruption of the normal state of the skin.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
- 364 kCal
- 661 kCal
- 354 kCal
- 143 kCal