Ingredients Hungarian Rice with Apricots
|rice groats||270.0 (gram)|
|lemon juice||250.0 (gram)|
|edible gelatin||8.0 (gram)|
Rice is allowed in, thrown back on a sieve and put into a bowl. Add lemon juice (preferably grape), some sugar, soaked gelatin and cook, stirring, until the liquid evaporates. Then cool slightly, gently mix with apricot halves (pitted), sprinkled with sugar, put in a mold and put in the cold until completely cooled. Spread out on a dish. Can be served with whipped cream.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||119.7 kCal||1684 kCal||7.1%||5.9%||1407 g|
|Proteins||2.6 g||76 g||3.4%||2.8%||2923 g|
|Fats||0.3 g||56 g||0.5%||0.4%||18667 g|
|Carbohydrates||28.5 g||219 g||13%||10.9%||768 g|
|organic acids||0.3 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.5 g||20 g||2.5%||2.1%||4000 g|
|Water||44.3 g||2273 g||1.9%||1.6%||5131 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||300 μg||900 μg||33.3%||27.8%||300 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.03 mg||1.5 mg||2%||1.7%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.02 mg||1.8 mg||1.1%||0.9%||9000 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||15.7 mg||500 mg||3.1%||2.6%||3185 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.2 mg||5 mg||4%||3.3%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.06 mg||2 mg||3%||2.5%||3333 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||6.3 μg||400 μg||1.6%||1.3%||6349 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||10.6 mg||90 mg||11.8%||9.9%||849 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.4 mg||15 mg||2.7%||2.3%||3750 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.8 μg||50 μg||1.6%||1.3%||6250 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.9316 mg||20 mg||4.7%||3.9%||2147 g|
|Potassium, K||116.4 mg||2500 mg||4.7%||3.9%||2148 g|
|Calcium, Ca||18.1 mg||1000 mg||1.8%||1.5%||5525 g|
|Silicon, Si||23.3 mg||30 mg||77.7%||64.9%||129 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||15.1 mg||400 mg||3.8%||3.2%||2649 g|
|Sodium, Na||10.7 mg||1300 mg||0.8%||0.7%||12150 g|
|Sulfur, S||13.6 mg||1000 mg||1.4%||1.2%||7353 g|
|Phosphorus, P||44 mg||800 mg||5.5%||4.6%||1818 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||6.9 mg||2300 mg||0.3%||0.3%||33333 g|
|Aluminum, Al||68.2 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||261.6 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||3.7 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||0.5 mg||18 mg||2.8%||2.3%||3600 g|
|Iodine, I||0.5 μg||150 μg||0.3%||0.3%||30000 g|
|Cobalt, Co||0.6 μg||10 μg||6%||5%||1667 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.3299 mg||2 mg||16.5%||13.8%||606 g|
|Copper, Cu||140.1 μg||1000 μg||14%||11.7%||714 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||2.3 μg||70 μg||3.3%||2.8%||3043 g|
|Nickel, Ni||6.2 μg||~|
|Strontium, Sr.||93.6 μg||~|
|Titan, you||37.5 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||15.4 μg||4000 μg||0.4%||0.3%||25974 g|
|Chrome, Cr||0.6 μg||50 μg||1.2%||1%||8333 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.3607 mg||12 mg||3%||2.5%||3327 g|
|Starch and dextrins||16 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||1.8 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 119,7 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Silicon is included as a structural component in glycosaminoglycans and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- 333 kCal
- 33 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 399 kCal
- 355 kCal
- 44 kCal