Ingredients Honeysuckle Jam
Prepare unripe and freshly picked berries, pour over them with hot syrup and soak in it for 4 hours. When the berries are soaked in syrup, cook for 5 minutes and take a break again for 5 – 8 hours. Then cook until tender. In the finished jam, the berries do not float. Add citric acid to prevent sugaring during the last cooking.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||218.2 kCal||1684 kCal||13%||6%||772 g|
|Carbohydrates||58.2 g||219 g||26.6%||12.2%||376 g|
|Water||10.7 g||2273 g||0.5%||0.2%||21243 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||90 μg||900 μg||10%||4.6%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.9 mg||1.5 mg||60%||27.5%||167 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.9 mg||1.8 mg||50%||22.9%||200 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||20.1 mg||90 mg||22.3%||10.2%||448 g|
|Potassium, K||24.9 mg||2500 mg||1%||0.5%||10040 g|
|Calcium, Ca||7.3 mg||1000 mg||0.7%||0.3%||13699 g|
|Silicon, Si||29.2 mg||30 mg||97.3%||44.6%||103 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||6.7 mg||400 mg||1.7%||0.8%||5970 g|
|Sodium, Na||12.2 mg||1300 mg||0.9%||0.4%||10656 g|
|Phosphorus, P||10.9 mg||800 mg||1.4%||0.6%||7339 g|
|Aluminum, Al||29.2 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||0.4 mg||18 mg||2.2%||1%||4500 g|
|Iodine, I||29.2 μg||150 μg||19.5%||8.9%||514 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0292 mg||2 mg||1.5%||0.7%||6849 g|
|Copper, Cu||29.2 μg||1000 μg||2.9%||1.3%||3425 g|
|Strontium, Sr.||29.2 μg||~|
The energy value is 218,2 kcal.
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Silicon is included as a structural component in glycosaminoglycans and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Iodine participates in the functioning of the thyroid gland, providing the formation of hormones (thyroxine and triiodothyronine). It is necessary for the growth and differentiation of cells of all tissues of the human body, mitochondrial respiration, regulation of transmembrane sodium and hormone transport. Insufficient intake leads to endemic goiter with hypothyroidism and a slowdown in metabolism, arterial hypotension, growth retardation and mental development in children.
- 40 kCal
- 399 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 0 kCal