Ingredients Cheese Sauce
|wheat flour, premium||1.0 (table spoon)|
|milk cow||2.5 (grain glass)|
|hard cheese||100.0 (gram)|
|table salt||0.5 (teaspoon)|
|ground black pepper||0.3 (teaspoon)|
Method of preparation
Saute flour in fat, dilute with milk, add grated cheese, salt, pepper. Boil.
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||141.5 kCal||1684 kCal||8.4%||5.9%||1190 g|
|Proteins||6 g||76 g||7.9%||5.6%||1267 g|
|Fats||10.8 g||56 g||19.3%||13.6%||519 g|
|Carbohydrates||5.5 g||219 g||2.5%||1.8%||3982 g|
|organic acids||30.4 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.8 g||20 g||4%||2.8%||2500 g|
|Water||66.1 g||2273 g||2.9%||2%||3439 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||100 μg||900 μg||11.1%||7.8%||900 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.04 mg||1.5 mg||2.7%||1.9%||3750 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||7.8%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||17.9 mg||500 mg||3.6%||2.5%||2793 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.3 mg||5 mg||6%||4.2%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.06 mg||2 mg||3%||2.1%||3333 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||6.7 μg||400 μg||1.7%||1.2%||5970 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.5 μg||3 μg||16.7%||11.8%||600 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||1 mg||90 mg||1.1%||0.8%||9000 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.05 μg||10 μg||0.5%||0.4%||20000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.3 mg||15 mg||2%||1.4%||5000 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||2.3 μg||50 μg||4.6%||3.3%||2174 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.096 mg||20 mg||5.5%||3.9%||1825 g|
|Potassium, K||120 mg||2500 mg||4.8%||3.4%||2083 g|
|Calcium, Ca||215.3 mg||1000 mg||21.5%||15.2%||464 g|
|Silicon, Si||0.09 mg||30 mg||0.3%||0.2%||33333 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||16.1 mg||400 mg||4%||2.8%||2484 g|
|Sodium, Na||152.9 mg||1300 mg||11.8%||8.3%||850 g|
|Sulfur, S||23.1 mg||1000 mg||2.3%||1.6%||4329 g|
|Phosphorus, P||138.3 mg||800 mg||17.3%||12.2%||578 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||543.4 mg||2300 mg||23.6%||16.7%||423 g|
|Aluminum, Al||59.2 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||0.9 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||2.1 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||0.2 mg||18 mg||1.1%||0.8%||9000 g|
|Iodine, I||6.3 μg||150 μg||4.2%||3%||2381 g|
|Cobalt, Co||0.7 μg||10 μg||7%||4.9%||1429 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0326 mg||2 mg||1.6%||1.1%||6135 g|
|Copper, Cu||22 μg||1000 μg||2.2%||1.6%||4545 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||4.6 μg||70 μg||6.6%||4.7%||1522 g|
|Nickel, Ni||0.05 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||9.1 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||1.5 μg||55 μg||2.7%||1.9%||3667 g|
|Strontium, Sr.||11.7 μg||~|
|Titan, you||0.3 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||14.3 μg||4000 μg||0.4%||0.3%||27972 g|
|Chrome, Cr||1.4 μg||50 μg||2.8%||2%||3571 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.8227 mg||12 mg||6.9%||4.9%||1459 g|
|Starch and dextrins||1.4 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||3.5 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 141,5 kcal.
Cheese sauce rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin A – 11,1%, vitamin B2 – 11,1%, vitamin B12 – 16,7%, calcium – 21,5%, phosphorus – 17,3%, chlorine – 23,6, XNUMX%
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
CALORIE AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Cheese sauce PER 100 g
- 661 kCal
- 334 kCal
- 60 kCal
- 364 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 255 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 141,5 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, cooking method Cheese sauce, recipe, calories, nutrients