Ingredients Horseradish sauce (with sour cream)
|horseradish root||350.0 (gram)|
|table salt||15.0 (gram)|
According to the first option, grated horseradish is added to the sour cream and seasoned with salt and sugar. According to the second and third options, grated horseradish is boiled with boiling water, covered with a lid and allowed to cool, then salt, sugar are added and diluted with vinegar. Add boiled grated beetroot to the horseradish sauce (the second option). Serve the sauce for cold meat and fish dishes. Cut vegetables into strips, sauté in vegetable oil, then add tomato puree and sauté for another 7-10 minutes. After that, fish broth or water, vinegar, allspice peas, cloves, cinnamon are introduced and boiled for 15-20 minutes. At the end of cooking, add bay leaf, salt, sugar.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||217.7 kCal||1684 kCal||12.9%||5.9%||774 g|
|Proteins||3.1 g||76 g||4.1%||1.9%||2452 g|
|Fats||19.3 g||56 g||34.5%||15.8%||290 g|
|Carbohydrates||8.6 g||219 g||3.9%||1.8%||2547 g|
|organic acids||56.8 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||5 g||20 g||25%||11.5%||400 g|
|Water||37.6 g||2273 g||1.7%||0.8%||6045 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||200 μg||900 μg||22.2%||10.2%||450 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.05 mg||1.5 mg||3.3%||1.5%||3000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.1 mg||1.8 mg||5.6%||2.6%||1800 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||78.8 mg||500 mg||15.8%||7.3%||635 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.4 mg||2 mg||20%||9.2%||500 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||23.5 μg||400 μg||5.9%||2.7%||1702 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.2 μg||3 μg||6.7%||3.1%||1500 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||27.4 mg||90 mg||30.4%||14%||328 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.1 μg||10 μg||1%||0.5%||10000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.3 mg||15 mg||2%||0.9%||5000 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||2.3 μg||50 μg||4.6%||2.1%||2174 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.7146 mg||20 mg||3.6%||1.7%||2799 g|
|Potassium, K||343.7 mg||2500 mg||13.7%||6.3%||727 g|
|Calcium, Ca||117.6 mg||1000 mg||11.8%||5.4%||850 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||22.1 mg||400 mg||5.5%||2.5%||1810 g|
|Sodium, Na||74.6 mg||1300 mg||5.7%||2.6%||1743 g|
|Sulfur, S||2.6 mg||1000 mg||0.3%||0.1%||38462 g|
|Phosphorus, P||101 mg||800 mg||12.6%||5.8%||792 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||913.8 mg||2300 mg||39.7%||18.2%||252 g|
|Iron, Fe||1.2 mg||18 mg||6.7%||3.1%||1500 g|
|Iodine, I||4.4 μg||150 μg||2.9%||1.3%||3409 g|
|Cobalt, Co||0.4 μg||10 μg||4%||1.8%||2500 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0056 mg||2 mg||0.3%||0.1%||35714 g|
|Copper, Cu||16.7 μg||1000 μg||1.7%||0.8%||5988 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||4.8 μg||70 μg||6.9%||3.2%||1458 g|
|Selenium, Se||0.2 μg||55 μg||0.4%||0.2%||27500 g|
|Fluorine, F||8.9 μg||4000 μg||0.2%||0.1%||44944 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.1613 mg||12 mg||1.3%||0.6%||7440 g|
|Starch and dextrins||1.9 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||3.2 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 217,7 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- 59 kCal
- 162 kCal
- 399 kCal
- 0 kCal