Ingredients Apples stuffed with rice and nuts
|rice groats||13.0 (gram)|
|milk cow||21.0 (gram)|
|almonds sweet||11.0 (gram)|
|chicken egg||0.2 (piece)|
In apples, without peeling them off, the seed nest is removed, the resulting hole is filled with minced meat. Put the stuffed apples on a baking sheet, add a small amount of water and bake in an oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on the type of apples). For minced meat, rice porridge is cooked in milk with sugar. Prepared raisins, chopped roasted nuts, eggs, softened butter or margarine are added to the porridge cooled to -60-70 ° C and everything is thoroughly mixed. Apples are hot with jam.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||151.1 kCal||1684 kCal||9%||6%||1114 g|
|Proteins||3.1 g||76 g||4.1%||2.7%||2452 g|
|Fats||8.5 g||56 g||15.2%||10.1%||659 g|
|Carbohydrates||16.7 g||219 g||7.6%||5%||1311 g|
|organic acids||0.5 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||1.7 g||20 g||8.5%||5.6%||1176 g|
|Water||88.4 g||2273 g||3.9%||2.6%||2571 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||70 μg||900 μg||7.8%||5.2%||1286 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.05 mg||1.5 mg||3.3%||2.2%||3000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.1 mg||1.8 mg||5.6%||3.7%||1800 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||15.9 mg||500 mg||3.2%||2.1%||3145 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.2 mg||5 mg||4%||2.6%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||3.3%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||6.1 μg||400 μg||1.5%||1%||6557 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.06 μg||3 μg||2%||1.3%||5000 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||4.7 mg||90 mg||5.2%||3.4%||1915 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.1 μg||10 μg||1%||0.7%||10000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||3 mg||15 mg||20%||13.2%||500 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||1.5 μg||50 μg||3%||2%||3333 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.1146 mg||20 mg||5.6%||3.7%||1794 g|
|Potassium, K||303.4 mg||2500 mg||12.1%||8%||824 g|
|Calcium, Ca||48.4 mg||1000 mg||4.8%||3.2%||2066 g|
|Silicon, Si||5.4 mg||30 mg||18%||11.9%||556 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||30.4 mg||400 mg||7.6%||5%||1316 g|
|Sodium, Na||34.5 mg||1300 mg||2.7%||1.8%||3768 g|
|Sulfur, S||29.2 mg||1000 mg||2.9%||1.9%||3425 g|
|Phosphorus, P||73.7 mg||800 mg||9.2%||6.1%||1085 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||21.2 mg||2300 mg||0.9%||0.6%||10849 g|
|Aluminum, Al||76.8 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||168.2 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||2.6 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||2.1 mg||18 mg||11.7%||7.7%||857 g|
|Iodine, I||3.1 μg||150 μg||2.1%||1.4%||4839 g|
|Cobalt, Co||1.2 μg||10 μg||12%||7.9%||833 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.2506 mg||2 mg||12.5%||8.3%||798 g|
|Copper, Cu||101.5 μg||1000 μg||10.2%||6.8%||985 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||4.8 μg||70 μg||6.9%||4.6%||1458 g|
|Nickel, Ni||11.4 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||1.1 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||41.6 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||0.2 μg||55 μg||0.4%||0.3%||27500 g|
|Strontium, Sr.||1.4 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||19 μg||4000 μg||0.5%||0.3%||21053 g|
|Chrome, Cr||3.1 μg||50 μg||6.2%||4.1%||1613 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.4231 mg||12 mg||3.5%||2.3%||2836 g|
|Starch and dextrins||5.3 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||5.7 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||22.9 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 151,1 kcal.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Silicon is included as a structural component in glycosaminoglycans and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- 47 kCal
- 333 kCal
- 60 kCal
- 399 kCal
- 264 kCal
- 609 kCal
- 157 kCal
- 661 kCal
- 265 kCal