The testicles (testes) are a paired male organ responsible for the production of sperm. In addition, they are a source of the sex hormone (testosterone).
The testicles are located in the scrotum. This is important for normal sperm maturation, as the temperature for maturation must be slightly below body temperature. The testicles are located at different levels. At the same time, the left one is slightly lower and more than the right one.
Within a minute, almost 50 thousand sperm are produced in the testes. This process lasts from the beginning of puberty and continues throughout life.
Male seminal fluid consists of 30 different components, which include substances such as: fructose, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, sulfur, calcium, vitamins C and B12.
Therefore, for the normal functioning of the genitals, adequate nutrition is necessary, which, in turn, can provide full-fledged offspring.
Healthy foods for the testicles
- Pine nuts. Contains protein and healthy Omega fats. In addition, they contain magnesium and zinc. Contributes to the normalization of spermatogenesis.
- Citrus. Responsible for increasing sperm levels, as well as their activity.
- Walnuts. They contain iron, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin C, potassium, vitamin E. They improve metabolism and increase male strength.
- Oysters. They are rich in iron, zinc, vitamins: A, B12, C. They improve the activity of the reproductive system.
- Almond. Contains calcium, phosphorus, zinc, potassium, folic acid, magnesium, B vitamins, vitamin E. A good source of protein. Increases sperm activity.
- Spirulina. It has antitumor activity. Rich in phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B3, beta-carotene.
- Carrot. Carrots contain beta-carotene, potassium and phosphorus. Has the ability to bind and remove toxins. Improves spermatogenesis.
- Alfalfa. Has a tonic, anti-inflammatory effect. Contains magnesium, potassium, calcium, manganese and sodium. Removes toxins. Enhances sexual activity.
- Sesame seeds. They are rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, vitamin E, folic acid, and polyunsaturated acids. Regulates testosterone levels.
- Celery. It has a diuretic effect. Contains magnesium, potassium, calcium and vitamin C. Improves spermatogenesis.
- Buckwheat. Rich in phosphorus, beta-carotene, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese. Contains 8 essential amino acids.
- Mussels. They are rich in zinc, which makes male sperm cells not only active, but also increases their number.
To maintain the normal functioning of the genitals, you need a balanced diet containing at least 4-5 of the foods listed above. This will provide the testes with the necessary supply of nutrients for their vital functions.
Folk remedies for normalization and cleaning
To stimulate the activity of the gonads, you can use the following means:
It has long been used to treat “sexual weakness”. Pine buds and pollen collected in spring are very useful.
The needles can be used in infusions and fresh.
Preparation of infusion: 50 gr. brew needles 200 ml. boiling water. Insist for thirty minutes. Drink two tablespoons three times a day after meals.
The needles can be used fresh, eating 3 needles a day, for a month.
Crush peeled pine nuts in a mortar, gradually add water. The resulting white liquid, take 50 grams. daily, before meals.
Drink that improves spermatogenesis
It is necessary to take knotweed herb and fireweed leaves in equal quantities (three tablespoons each). Add two tbsp. spoons: mountain ash, rosea root, rosehip and licorice roots.
Measure out 1 tbsp. spoon of the mixture. Pour boiling water (500 ml.), And leave for 2 hours. Drink during the day.
Harmful foods for the testicles
Men often do not even realize that seemingly harmless foods, if consumed regularly, can cause a serious blow to their health.
So what foods are bad for men’s health?
- Grilled meat and roast potatoes… Fried foods contain trans fats that build up in the body and cause testosterone levels to decrease.
- All kinds of smoked meats and pickles… They cause edema of the seminiferous tubules, as a result of which sperm have difficulty in moving. Also, they cause the formation of atypical forms of sperm.
- Alcoholic drinks have a similar effect. They cause sperm deformation.
- Products in the manufacture of which technologies were used to improve the appearance, taste or increase the shelf life.