How long to cook underfloor heating?
Soak the underfloor heating in water for 2 days, then cook for 30 minutes.
How to cook podpolniki
You will need – underfloor heating, water for soaking, water for cooking
1. Before cooking mushrooms, you need to soak them in water to remove the odor: for this you need to place the underfloor plates in a deep container or saucepan, pour running water and remove to a cool place, the temperature is no more than 15 degrees.
2. Change the water every 12 hours. Perform the procedure for 3 days.
3. At the end of the time, you need to rinse the mushrooms well with water. Cut out dark areas where necessary.
4. Put the underfloor plates in a saucepan, fill with water so that they disappear by 3 centimeters, and put on the stove.
5. Bring to a boil and continue to cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
6. When time has passed, the pot must be removed from the stove and the hot water must be carefully drained.
7. Pour running water over the underfloor mountings again and put on medium heat.
8. Add salt, with the expectation that you need to add 1 teaspoon of salt to 0,5 liter of water.
9. Bring to a boil and then cook for 25 minutes.
How to salt the floodplain
Underground furniture – 1 kilogram
Bow – 1 head
Garlic – 4 cloves
Horseradish – 1 small root
Tarragon – 1 bunch
Dill – to taste
Salt – 50 grams (2 tablespoons)
Preparation of products
1. Wash the mushrooms, removing all dirt and debris.
2. Pour running water over the underfloor area and remove to soak for 3 days in a cool place. The water should be changed every 12 hours.
3. After 3 days, drain the water and rinse the mushrooms thoroughly.
4. Place the poplar mushrooms in a saucepan, cover with cold water until they disappear by 3 centimeters, add 1 teaspoon of salt and put on fire.
5. Boil podpolniki in the first water for 5 minutes, in the second until tender 25 minutes.
6. After the underfloor heating has been cooked, remove from the heat, drain and rinse with cold water. To do this, you will need to use a colander to make the water glass.
7. Peel 1 onion and cut into half rings.
8. Peel the horseradish root and cut into several equal parts.
9. Peel 4 garlic cloves, cut into thin slices.
10. Rinse a bunch of tarragon and dill with cold water, dry and cut.
How to salt the floodplain
1. Put boiled mushrooms in prepared jars. Season with 2 tablespoons of salt.
2. Add chopped onion, garlic slices, horseradish root pieces, chopped tarragon and dill.
3. Place a press on top and store in a cool place.
4. Mushrooms podpolniki should be salted for 7 days. They are then ready to eat.
– Calorie value butter is 24 kcal per 100 grams.
– Mushrooms podpolniki have something else name – the rowing is poplar, as it grows in whole glades and nearby poplars.
– head the underfloor has a convex and hemispherical shape. The diameter can vary from 6 to 12 centimeters. In young mushrooms, the edges are curved and wrapped inward, while in old ones they are uneven. The fleshy flesh of young subpopulants is white, but over time it turns reddish brown. The stem of the mushroom is low, on average, it can reach 8 centimeters. Thickness from 1,5 to 4 centimeters. Podpolniki have a mealy smell, which evaporates as it cooks.
– In order to determine age mushroom, you need to press on the pulp. If this is a young underfloor, then in the pressed place the area of the fungus darkens.
– A sign of freshness the poplar ryadovka has a wet and slippery hat.
– Start to appear mushrooms in mid-September, when foliage is already falling. You can collect them until the first frost in October. Poplar mushrooms are considered the last mushrooms of the season.
– Subtopolniki are stored fresh in a cool place no more than 5 days. But it is recommended to soak it in water immediately after collection, and salt it after 3 days.