Cook buckwheat with frozen store mushrooms for 25 minutes.
How to cook buckwheat with mushrooms
Mushrooms (fresh or frozen champignons or honey mushrooms, or fresh forest mushrooms) – 300 grams
Buckwheat – 1 glass
Onions – 1 large head
Garlic – 1 prong
Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons
Preparation of products
1. Sort out buckwheat and rinse.
2. Peel the onions and chop finely.
3. Peel and chop the garlic.
4. Prepare the mushrooms: if fresh, boil them before cooking and cut them into small pieces; Wash fresh mushrooms, dry and cut into cubes; defrost frozen mushrooms.
How to cook buckwheat with mushrooms in a saucepan
1. Pour vegetable oil on the bottom of a saucepan, heat, put garlic, after half a minute – onion.
2. Fry onions with garlic for 7 minutes until the onions are golden brown.
3. Add mushrooms and fry for another 5 minutes over medium heat.
4. Put buckwheat in a saucepan, pour 2 glasses of water, add salt and pepper, cook buckwheat with mushrooms for 25 minutes over low heat under a closed lid.
How to cook buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker
1. Fry the garlic and onions in the “Fry” or “Bake” mode, then add the mushrooms and fry on the same mode for 10 minutes.
2. Add buckwheat, salt and pepper, close the lid of the multicooker and cook for 40 minutes on the “Baking” mode.
How tastier to cook
The dish can be cooked in a skillet or cauldron.
For buckwheat, fresh forest mushrooms are best, but you can also use champignons, honey mushrooms or chanterelles. If the mushrooms are frozen, thaw them before cooking. When defrosting, they will give a lot of liquid, which is useful for cooking – then the proportions of water and buckwheat should be adjusted by reducing the amount of water.
Serve buckwheat with mushrooms perfectly with herbs, sour cream.