- Fish diet requirements
- Fish diet menu
- Diet of a fasting day on boiled fish
- Fasting day ration on red fish
- Fasting day diet on fish and vegetables
- Fasting day ration on fish and eggs
- Fasting day ration on fish and cottage cheese
- Fasting day ration on fish and yogurt
- The diet of a fasting day on fish for pregnant women
- Diet of the three-day fish diet
- Daily Diet of the Seven Day Fish Diet
- Daily ration of the ten-day fish diet
- Hollywood Fish Diet Daily Diet
- Contraindications for the fish diet
- Advantages of a fish diet
- Disadvantages of a fish diet
- Repeating the fish diet
Losing weight up to 3 kg in 3 days.
The average daily calorie content is 830 Kcal.
A fish diet effectively fights extra pounds and improves body function. There are different options for fish weight loss, choose for yourself the one that you like the most and is right for you.
Our ancestors appreciated the benefits of fish many centuries ago, and from there came the traditional obligatory “fish day” of the week, organized by all catering establishments.
Fish diet requirements
If the timing of losing weight is not tight, it is quite possible to limit yourself to fasting days with the use of fish. Such mini-diets deservedly lead among their similar methods. Fish fillet is a very valuable food product that, saturating our body with many useful components, contributes to effective and gentle weight loss. Unloading fish days are different. Whichever unloading option you prefer, it is better to choose lean varieties of fish. Hake, pike, perch, capelin, crucian carp, pike perch, cod, pollock, blue whiting, pollock are good choices.
В fasting day on boiled fish you need to consume 600-650 grams of boiled fish for five meals. It is not recommended to salt the fish, and it is also not worth adding any spices to it. Remember to drink at least one and a half liters of still water daily.
You can hold and fasting day on fish fillets and vegetables, it’s just the perfect combination of products. When choosing a fish, in this case it is recommended to stay on pike perch. But this is not important, you can eat any low-fat fish. The diet of this day consists of 400 grams of fish fillets and 600 grams of vegetables (they can be eaten raw, stewed or steamed). You can add a little oil to raw vegetables; olive oil is the best choice. If you subject vegetables to heat treatment, it is better to refuse fats. The priority is vegetables such as cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, carrots. Potatoes, due to the abundance of starch in them, are not worth eating today. You can also use various greens.
Another popular unloading is fish and egg fasting day, for which you need to eat 400 g of fish fillet, 3 chicken eggs, half an orange and a portion of vegetable non-starchy salad weighing 200-300 grams.
If you like cottage cheese, you can unload on it too. Fish and curd unloading day assumes the use of 300 grams of fat-free (maximum, 1%) cottage cheese and 400 g of fish fillets.
Among fish and sour milk days weight loss with the use of yogurt is also popular. But for unloading, only empty low-fat yoghurt is suitable and preferably of its own preparation. We consume 400 grams of fish (boiled or baked) per day and drink about 500 milliliters of yogurt. You can replace yogurt with low fat kefir.
There is also a special fish fasting day for pregnant women… However, to hold it, it is not necessary to be waiting for the child. Anyone can unload in this way. Here the diet should consist of 300 grams of fish fillets and 300 grams of fruits and vegetables (preferably non-starchy).
For all mentioned fasting days, fractional meals are also recommended. If you carry out such unloading systematically, one or two days a week, the results can be very tangible. According to reviews, in a month, many people, thanks to unloading, lost up to five extra pounds.
If you need to lose weight more and faster, you can try a fish-based diet. One of the shortest is fish diet for 3 days… Her daily diet is 500 grams of fish fillets cooked without added salt in five meals. Also, each meal should include a small portion of vegetable salad (we use cucumbers, white cabbage, tomatoes). As a rule, 2-3 unnecessary kilograms run away from the body during these days. If you feel good and want to lose a little more weight, you can extend this technique up to 5 days.
3-5 kilograms of excess weight will help you lose weekly fish diet… On it every day, you should consume 600 grams of boiled fish (200 grams for each main meal), non-starchy vegetables and up to 300 grams of low-fat curd. It is recommended to eat at least four times a day.
Popular and ten-day fish diet… During this period, you can lose up to 6-7 kilograms of fat ballast. A distinctive feature of this technique is that it is divided into even more meals. It is also recommended to observe a special drinking regime. The basis of the diet, in addition to fish, is non-starchy vegetables, chicken eggs, low-fat cottage cheese, yogurt. Described in detail in the diet menu.
Another effective way to lose weight is hollywood fish diet… It is known that Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria turned to her for help. You can continue this technique for up to 10 days. For a day, it is worth consuming, dividing into five meals, 2 boiled eggs, 2 cups of low-fat kefir, 700 g of lean fish, 2 non-starchy fruits and 400-500 grams of vegetable salad (tomatoes, cucumbers and cabbage are recommended).
Nutritionists advise to use fish products in boiled, baked or any other form, which does not require the addition of oil and fat. It is very important, of course, to choose fresh fish. Fish certainly has a specific smell, but it shouldn’t be too harsh or unpleasant. In no case should the fish pulp have a loose consistency. The following check can be done. Press on the fish fillet with your finger. If it quickly regained its shape, most likely the fish is okay. If there is a dent left, such a product must be discarded. The color of fish meat can vary depending on the species. It can be translucent, red-orange, red with a pinkish tint, but not green or yellow. If you buy a whole fish, pay attention to its gills, their color should not be pale. Make sure the ribs keep up with the pulp. If you are not going to immediately cook the fish, it must be sent to the refrigerator or frozen. In the first case, the fish can be stored for a couple of days, and the fish can be stored in the freezer for several months.
Diet of a fasting day on boiled fish
For 5 meals, organized at approximately regular intervals, consume up to 650 g of boiled fish (for example, hake).
Fasting day ration on red fish
Breakfast: 100 g of red fish.
Snack: green apple.
Lunch: 100 g of red fish and a cucumber-tomato salad.
Afternoon snack: orange.
Dinner: 100 g of red fish.
Fasting day diet on fish and vegetables
Breakfast: 100 g of boiled or baked fish; cabbage and cucumber salad (150 g).
Snack: fresh tomato.
Lunch: boiled fish (100 g) and a cucumber.
Afternoon snack: baked fish fillet (100 g) and bell peppers.
Dinner: 100 g of fish (cook without oil).
Second supper: vegetable salad (150 g).
Fasting day ration on fish and eggs
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and half an orange.
Snack: non-starchy vegetable salad.
Lunch: 200 g of fish fillets, boiled or baked.
Afternoon snack: a cup of decoction of any herbs.
Dinner: 200 g of boiled pollock or other low-fat fish; boiled or fried egg without oil.
Fasting day ration on fish and cottage cheese
Breakfast: 180-200 g of low-fat curd; green tea.
Second breakfast: rosehip broth.
Lunch: 200 g of baked perch fillet.
Afternoon snack: low-fat cottage cheese (100 g).
Dinner: 200 g of lean fish, boiled or baked; a cup of tea.
Fasting day ration on fish and yogurt
There should be five identical meals, each consisting of 80-90 g fillets of boiled or steamed fish fillets and 100 ml of empty yogurt.
The diet of a fasting day on fish for pregnant women
Breakfast: 100 g of boiled fish and half a fresh tomato.
Snack: 2 small tangerines.
Lunch: 100 g of baked fish.
Afternoon snack: half a cucumber.
Dinner: boiled or baked fish (100 g).
Second supper: an apple.
Diet of the three-day fish diet
Breakfast: boiled egg; kiwi or pomegranate; a glass of freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juice.
Lunch: a bowl of low-fat vegetable soup; baked hake or pike (250 g); salad of cucumber, radish, carrot, greens.
Afternoon snack: kefir (1 glass); pomegranate or other non-starchy fruit.
Dinner: baked vegetables; 2 tbsp. l. low-fat curd; green tea.
Breakfast: oatmeal cooked in water (you can add a little nuts and milk); a glass of fruit juice.
Lunch: bowl of fish soup; cabbage and cucumber salad; a glass of any juice.
Afternoon snack: up to 200 g of low-fat curd; green tea.
Dinner: grilled vegetables; any non-starchy fruit; 200 ml of low-fat kefir.
Breakfast: as on the first diet day.
Lunch: a bowl of unfried vegetable soup; hard cheese up to 50 g.
Afternoon snack: a glass of kefir; apple or orange.
Dinner: a slice of baked cod or pollock; a couple of seasonal vegetables; 2-3 st. l. rice (preferably brown or steamed) with dill and parsley; a glass of any juice.
Daily Diet of the Seven Day Fish Diet
Breakfast: boiled egg; green tea.
Second breakfast: 200 g of fish fillet, baked or boiled; cucumber; a glass of mineral water.
Lunch: 200 g of fish cooked in any way without oil; a salad of green vegetables, lightly sprinkled with vegetable oil or freshly squeezed lemon juice; low-fat or low-fat cottage cheese (150 g); green tea.
Dinner: boiled fish (200 g); cucumber and tomato salad; 100-150 g fat-free cottage cheese and tea.
Daily ration of the ten-day fish diet
Breakfast: boiled eggs (1-2 pcs.); a glass of empty yogurt or low-fat kefir.
After about 20 minutes: orange or pomegranate.
After another 10-15 minutes: a cup of green tea.
Snack: boiled fish (200 g).
After 15-20 minutes: Serve any leafy vegetables.
Shortly before lunch: 2 glasses of warm water.
Lunch: up to 250 g of boiled or baked fish (or seafood).
After 15 minutes: salad of any non-starchy vegetables.
Afternoon snack: a glass of empty yogurt or 2 tbsp. l. low-fat cottage cheese.
Shortly before dinner: 2 glasses of warm water.
Dinner: up to 250 g of fish fillets (or any seafood) cooked without oil.
After 15-20 minutes: vegetable non-starchy salad, which can be seasoned with a small amount of natural unsweetened yogurt.
Hollywood Fish Diet Daily Diet
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs; a glass of low-fat or 1% kefir; a small non-starchy fruit or a handful of berries.
Second breakfast: 250 g of fish (cook without adding fat); 200 g salad of non-starchy vegetables; any citrus.
Lunch: 250 g of boiled fish; a tomato, cucumber or other vegetable without starch.
Afternoon snack: a glass of zero yogurt or kefir (can be replaced with a couple of tablespoons of low-fat cottage cheese).
Dinner: duplicate lunch.
Contraindications for the fish diet
- Despite the rather varied and complete menu, it is impossible to adhere to a fish diet in case of chronic diseases during an exacerbation, liver diseases, ulcers, individual intolerance to any product, general weakness.
- Also, it is not advisable to sit on a fish diet during periods of pregnancy or lactation (with the exception of fasting days, but only after prior consultation with a doctor). It is very important for women in such conditions to carefully select fish for unloading. For example, mercury is present in trout meat, so you should avoid such fish.
Advantages of a fish diet
- Fish, especially marine and oceanic fish, contains a huge number of components that have a beneficial effect on human health: vitamins A, D, PP, group B, iodine, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, bromine, sulfur, fluorine, zinc, selenium, manganese, cobalt, molybdenum. In addition, like chicken meat, fish boasts a high content of the correct protein, which is easily absorbed by our body. Fish also supplies the body with all the amino acids necessary for its normal functioning. The most valuable fatty acids from fish oil, omega 3 and omega 6, our body also fully assimilates. They are the building blocks of the membranes of the brain cells. Thanks to phosphorus – the element of vigor – our nervous system works stably, efficiency increases, lethargy is eliminated. Iodine has a beneficial effect on the endocrine system, normalizes the thyroid gland.
- Another benefit of fish for the human body is manifested in the following:
– blood clotting is normalized;
– the level of cholesterol decreases, the risk of developing atherosclerosis is minimized;
– life extension;
– improving the condition and appearance of hair, nails, skin;
– strengthening of bones and teeth;
– normalization of metabolic processes;
– strengthening the heart and blood vessels and preventing diseases that affect them.
- Fish diets delight those who are losing weight with a fairly hearty diet. It is unlikely that you want to break off the diet course. Thanks to the variety of fish transformation methods, everyone can choose the most optimal option for themselves.
- Fish is recognized as a natural ingredient that helps fight depression, so when losing weight, you can preserve a good mood and a fighting spirit to bring what you started to the end.
Disadvantages of a fish diet
- The fish diet has no tangible drawbacks. Only if you do not like fish, such frequent consumption can become boring. If you are not sure of your “feelings” for marine life, it is better to start your weight loss journey with a fish-based fasting day.
- You need to know that parasites are often found in river fish. Therefore, it must be properly prepared. Undercooked, poorly baked, or undercooked fish is a source of contamination. The head of a sea fish is not eaten. It should always be removed, all harmful substances from the water are deposited mainly in the head of the fish.
- Remember that fish is perishable. Purchase it fresh or frozen.
Repeating the fish diet
The three-day fish diet, if necessary and in good health, can be resorted to 3-4 weeks after its completion. If we are talking about seven or ten days, it is better to wait one and a half to two months before a new diet start.