Fake Olivier Ingredients
|pickled cucumber||200.0 (gram)|
|green onion||20.0 (gram)|
|chicken egg||2.0 (piece)|
|beef, 1 category||250.0 (gram)|
|table salt||10.0 (gram)|
Method of preparation
boil the beans (pre-soaked for 12 hours). Chop the pickled cucumber and green onion. Add to cooled beans. Season to taste with mayonnaise. For completeness, you can add sausage and a boiled egg.
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||167 kCal||1684 kCal||9.9%||5.9%||1008 g|
|Proteins||11.1 g||76 g||14.6%||8.7%||685 g|
|Fats||8.8 g||56 g||15.7%||9.4%||636 g|
|Carbohydrates||11.5 g||219 g||5.3%||3.2%||1904 g|
|organic acids||61.4 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||2.9 g||20 g||14.5%||8.7%||690 g|
|Water||56.9 g||2273 g||2.5%||1.5%||3995 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||90 μg||900 μg||10%||6%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.1 mg||1.5 mg||6.7%||4%||1500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.1 mg||1.8 mg||5.6%||3.4%||1800 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||41.4 mg||500 mg||8.3%||5%||1208 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.5 mg||5 mg||10%||6%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.3 mg||2 mg||15%||9%||667 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||21.1 μg||400 μg||5.3%||3.2%||1896 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.4 μg||3 μg||13.3%||8%||750 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||2.2 mg||90 mg||2.4%||1.4%||4091 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.3 μg||10 μg||3%||1.8%||3333 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||3.7 mg||15 mg||24.7%||14.8%||405 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||3 μg||50 μg||6%||3.6%||1667 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||2.7426 mg||20 mg||13.7%||8.2%||729 g|
|Potassium, K||345.8 mg||2500 mg||13.8%||8.3%||723 g|
|Calcium, Ca||63.1 mg||1000 mg||6.3%||3.8%||1585 g|
|Silicon, Si||22 mg||30 mg||73.3%||43.9%||136 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||35.6 mg||400 mg||8.9%||5.3%||1124 g|
|Sodium, Na||78.1 mg||1300 mg||6%||3.6%||1665 g|
|Sulfur, S||93 mg||1000 mg||9.3%||5.6%||1075 g|
|Phosphorus, P||196.5 mg||800 mg||24.6%||14.7%||407 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||985.1 mg||2300 mg||42.8%||25.6%||233 g|
|Aluminum, Al||164.4 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||117.1 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||45.4 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||4.1 mg||18 mg||22.8%||13.7%||439 g|
|Iodine, I||6.4 μg||150 μg||4.3%||2.6%||2344 g|
|Cobalt, Co||7 μg||10 μg||70%||41.9%||143 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.3374 mg||2 mg||16.9%||10.1%||593 g|
|Copper, Cu||154.9 μg||1000 μg||15.5%||9.3%||646 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||13.9 μg||70 μg||19.9%||11.9%||504 g|
|Nickel, Ni||42.5 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||9.6 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||6 μg||55 μg||10.9%||6.5%||917 g|
|Titan, you||35.8 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||25.5 μg||4000 μg||0.6%||0.4%||15686 g|
|Chrome, Cr||4 μg||50 μg||8%||4.8%||1250 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.3357 mg||12 mg||11.1%||6.6%||898 g|
|Starch and dextrins||8.5 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||1.5 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||69.2 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 167 kcal.
Fake Olivier rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B6 – 15%, vitamin B12 – 13,3%, vitamin E – 24,7%, vitamin PP – 13,7%, potassium – 13,8%, silicon – 73,3 %, phosphorus – 24,6%, chlorine – 42,8%, iron – 22,8%, cobalt – 70%, manganese – 16,9%, copper – 15,5%, molybdenum – 19,9%, zinc – 11,1%
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Silicon is included as a structural component in glycosaminoglycans and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
CALORIES AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Fake Olivier PER 100 g
- 298 kCal
- 13 kCal
- 20 kCal
- 157 kCal
- 218 kCal
- 627 kCal
- 0 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 167 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, cooking method Fake Olivier, recipe, calories, nutrients