Ingredients of Escalope
|pork, 1 category||173.0 (gram)|
|animal fat||10.0 (gram)|
|Wheat bread croutons (1st option)||20.0 (gram)|
Method of preparation
Portions of meat 10-15 mm thick are cut from the loin (1-2 per serving), slightly beaten, sprinkled with salt, pepper and fried on both sides. On vacation, escalope is put on a toast, garnished and poured with meat juice. Garnishes – boiled potatoes, fried potatoes (from boiled), fried potatoes (from raw); deep-fried potatoes, boiled vegetables with fat, complex side dishes.
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||486.6 kCal||1684 kCal||28.9%||5.9%||346 g|
|Proteins||19 g||76 g||25%||5.1%||400 g|
|Fats||42.8 g||56 g||76.4%||15.7%||131 g|
|Carbohydrates||6.8 g||219 g||3.1%||0.6%||3221 g|
|Water||0.02 g||2273 g||11365000 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.5 mg||1.5 mg||33.3%||6.8%||300 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||2.3%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||89.7 mg||500 mg||17.9%||3.7%||557 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.6 mg||5 mg||12%||2.5%||833 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.4 mg||2 mg||20%||4.1%||500 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||9 μg||400 μg||2.3%||0.5%||4444 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.2 mg||15 mg||1.3%||0.3%||7500 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.3 μg||50 μg||0.6%||0.1%||16667 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||6.454 mg||20 mg||32.3%||6.6%||310 g|
|Potassium, K||230.4 mg||2500 mg||9.2%||1.9%||1085 g|
|Calcium, Ca||11.8 mg||1000 mg||1.2%||0.2%||8475 g|
|Silicon, Si||0.4 mg||30 mg||1.3%||0.3%||7500 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||30.9 mg||400 mg||7.7%||1.6%||1294 g|
|Sodium, Na||136.6 mg||1300 mg||10.5%||2.2%||952 g|
|Sulfur, S||236.7 mg||1000 mg||23.7%||4.9%||422 g|
|Phosphorus, P||198.8 mg||800 mg||24.9%||5.1%||402 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||190.2 mg||2300 mg||8.3%||1.7%||1209 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.4 mg||18 mg||13.3%||2.7%||750 g|
|Iodine, I||6.8 μg||150 μg||4.5%||0.9%||2206 g|
|Cobalt, Co||8.6 μg||10 μg||86%||17.7%||116 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.1674 mg||2 mg||8.4%||1.7%||1195 g|
|Copper, Cu||121.4 μg||1000 μg||12.1%||2.5%||824 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||15.5 μg||70 μg||22.1%||4.5%||452 g|
|Nickel, Ni||12.7 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||30.9 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||71.5 μg||4000 μg||1.8%||0.4%||5594 g|
|Chrome, Cr||14.3 μg||50 μg||28.6%||5.9%||350 g|
|Zinc, Zn||2.2576 mg||12 mg||18.8%||3.9%||532 g|
The energy value is 486,6 kcal.
Escalope rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B1 – 33,3%, vitamin B2 – 11,1%, choline – 17,9%, vitamin B5 – 12%, vitamin B6 – 20%, vitamin PP – 32,3% , phosphorus – 24,9%, iron – 13,3%, cobalt – 86%, copper – 12,1%, molybdenum – 22,1%, chromium – 28,6%, zinc – 18,8%
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- Chrome participates in the regulation of blood glucose levels, enhancing the effect of insulin. Deficiency leads to decreased glucose tolerance.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
Calorie content AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF INGREDIENTS RECIPE Escalop PER 100 g
- 142 kCal
- 899 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 486,6 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, how to prepare Escalope, recipe, calories, nutrients