Ingredients Chopped natural schnitzel
|pork, cutlet meat||156.0 (gram)|
|chicken egg||0.2 (piece)|
|animal fat||12.0 (gram)|
Method of preparation
Prepared minced meat is cut in the form of flat-oval products, moistened in a lezon, breaded in breadcrumbs and fried. When on holiday, schnitzel is garnished and poured with fat. Side dishes-crumbly porridge, boiled legumes, boiled pasta, boiled potatoes, fried potatoes (from boiled), fried potatoes (from raw), vegetables boiled with fat, vegetables stewed with fat, complex side dishes …
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||539.6 kCal||1684 kCal||32%||5.9%||312 g|
|Proteins||20.3 g||76 g||26.7%||4.9%||374 g|
|Fats||47.7 g||56 g||85.2%||15.8%||117 g|
|Carbohydrates||7.9 g||219 g||3.6%||0.7%||2772 g|
|Alimentary fiber||0.05 g||20 g||0.3%||0.1%||40000 g|
|Water||17.4 g||2273 g||0.8%||0.1%||13063 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||20 μg||900 μg||2.2%||0.4%||4500 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.6 mg||1.5 mg||40%||7.4%||250 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.3 mg||1.8 mg||16.7%||3.1%||600 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||114.9 mg||500 mg||23%||4.3%||435 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.8 mg||5 mg||16%||3%||625 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.5 mg||2 mg||25%||4.6%||400 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||10.4 μg||400 μg||2.6%||0.5%||3846 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.04 μg||3 μg||1.3%||0.2%||7500 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.1 μg||10 μg||1%||0.2%||10000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.9 mg||15 mg||6%||1.1%||1667 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||2.7 μg||50 μg||5.4%||1%||1852 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||7.1698 mg||20 mg||35.8%||6.6%||279 g|
|Potassium, K||381.8 mg||2500 mg||15.3%||2.8%||655 g|
|Calcium, Ca||43.9 mg||1000 mg||4.4%||0.8%||2278 g|
|Silicon, Si||6.4 mg||30 mg||21.3%||3.9%||469 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||35.4 mg||400 mg||8.9%||1.6%||1130 g|
|Sodium, Na||78.4 mg||1300 mg||6%||1.1%||1658 g|
|Sulfur, S||282.6 mg||1000 mg||28.3%||5.2%||354 g|
|Phosphorus, P||236.7 mg||800 mg||29.6%||5.5%||338 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||71.2 mg||2300 mg||3.1%||0.6%||3230 g|
|Aluminum, Al||192 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||25.6 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||21.8 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||2.5 mg||18 mg||13.9%||2.6%||720 g|
|Iodine, I||10.3 μg||150 μg||6.9%||1.3%||1456 g|
|Cobalt, Co||10.7 μg||10 μg||107%||19.8%||93 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.5219 mg||2 mg||26.1%||4.8%||383 g|
|Copper, Cu||182.2 μg||1000 μg||18.2%||3.4%||549 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||18.9 μg||70 μg||27%||5%||370 g|
|Nickel, Ni||19.6 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||39.7 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||2.4 μg||55 μg||4.4%||0.8%||2292 g|
|Strontium, Sr.||25.6 μg||~|
|Titan, you||5.8 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||85 μg||4000 μg||2.1%||0.4%||4706 g|
|Chrome, Cr||16.1 μg||50 μg||32.2%||6%||311 g|
|Zinc, Zn||2.8608 mg||12 mg||23.8%||4.4%||419 g|
|Zirconium, Zr||3.2 μg||~|
|Starch and dextrins||5.6 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||0.3 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||32.2 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 539,6 kcal.
Шницель натуральный рубленый rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B1 – 40%, vitamin B2 – 16,7%, choline – 23%, vitamin B5 – 16%, vitamin B6 – 25%, vitamin PP – 35,8%, potassium – 15,3 , 21,3%, silicon – 29,6%, phosphorus – 13,9%, iron – 107%, cobalt – 26,1%, manganese – 18,2%, copper – 27%, molybdenum – 32,2%, chromium – 23,8%, zinc – XNUMX%
- Vitamin B1 is part of the most important enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, which provide the body with energy and plastic substances, as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. Lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 participates in the maintenance of the immune response, inhibition and excitation processes in the central nervous system, in the conversion of amino acids, in the metabolism of tryptophan, lipids and nucleic acids, contributes to the normal formation of erythrocytes, maintenance of the normal level of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by a decrease in appetite, a violation of the condition of the skin, the development of homocysteinemia, anemia.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Silicon is included as a structural component in glycosaminoglycans and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- Chrome participates in the regulation of blood glucose levels, enhancing the effect of insulin. Deficiency leads to decreased glucose tolerance.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
Calorie content AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Chopped natural schnitzel PER 100 g
- 421 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 157 kCal
- 899 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 539,6 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, cooking method Natural chopped schnitzel, recipe, calories, nutrients