Ingredients Caucasian-style beef tongue
|beef tongue||1000.0 (gram)|
|walnut||1.0 (grain glass)|
|garlic onion||10.0 (gram)|
|table salt||5.0 (gram)|
|ground black pepper||5.0 (gram)|
Method of preparation
Boil the tongue, cut into large pieces, put in a saucepan, add roasted onions, boiled and toasted mushrooms. Nuts and garlic are ground in a mortar in a homogeneous mass so that the nuts are oil. Mix with sour cream, (if you do not want to use sour cream, you can replace it with cream 33% fat) salt, pepper and pour this sauce with tongue. Cover with a lid and put in a slightly heated oven so that the sauce does not boil.
You can create your own recipe taking into account the loss of vitamins and minerals using the recipe calculator in the application.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||182.2 kCal||1684 kCal||10.8%||5.9%||924 g|
|Proteins||9.5 g||76 g||12.5%||6.9%||800 g|
|Fats||12.3 g||56 g||22%||12.1%||455 g|
|Carbohydrates||8.9 g||219 g||4.1%||2.3%||2461 g|
|organic acids||13.9 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.8 g||20 g||4%||2.2%||2500 g|
|Water||48.7 g||2273 g||2.1%||1.2%||4667 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||80 μg||900 μg||8.9%||4.9%||1125 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.09 mg||1.5 mg||6%||3.3%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.2 mg||1.8 mg||11.1%||6.1%||900 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||15.3 mg||500 mg||3.1%||1.7%||3268 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||1.1 mg||5 mg||22%||12.1%||455 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.2 mg||2 mg||10%||5.5%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||18 μg||400 μg||4.5%||2.5%||2222 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||1.6 μg||3 μg||53.3%||29.3%||188 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||2.5 mg||90 mg||2.8%||1.5%||3600 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.03 μg||10 μg||0.3%||0.2%||33333 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||3.4 mg||15 mg||22.7%||12.5%||441 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.4 μg||50 μg||0.8%||0.4%||12500 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.477 mg||20 mg||17.4%||9.5%||575 g|
|Potassium, K||227.6 mg||2500 mg||9.1%||5%||1098 g|
|Calcium, Ca||35.4 mg||1000 mg||3.5%||1.9%||2825 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||37.9 mg||400 mg||9.5%||5.2%||1055 g|
|Sodium, Na||38.3 mg||1300 mg||2.9%||1.6%||3394 g|
|Sulfur, S||19.4 mg||1000 mg||1.9%||1%||5155 g|
|Phosphorus, P||156.2 mg||800 mg||19.5%||10.7%||512 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||320.4 mg||2300 mg||13.9%||7.6%||718 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.5 mg||18 mg||13.9%||7.6%||720 g|
|Iodine, I||1.4 μg||150 μg||0.9%||0.5%||10714 g|
|Cobalt, Co||1.8 μg||10 μg||18%||9.9%||556 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.3147 mg||2 mg||15.7%||8.6%||636 g|
|Copper, Cu||113 μg||1000 μg||11.3%||6.2%||885 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||6.9 μg||70 μg||9.9%||5.4%||1014 g|
|Olovo, Sn||3.3 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||2.6 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||0.04 μg||55 μg||0.1%||0.1%||137500 g|
|Fluorine, F||104.3 μg||4000 μg||2.6%||1.4%||3835 g|
|Chrome, Cr||7.6 μg||50 μg||15.2%||8.3%||658 g|
|Zinc, Zn||2.2135 mg||12 mg||18.4%||10.1%||542 g|
|Starch and dextrins||0.1 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||0.1 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 182,2 kcal.
Beef tongue “Caucasian” rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B2 – 11,1%, vitamin B5 – 22%, vitamin B12 – 53,3%, vitamin E – 22,7%, vitamin PP – 17,4%, phosphorus – 19,5, 13,9%, chlorine – 13,9%, iron – 18%, cobalt – 15,7%, manganese – 11,3%, copper – 15,2%, chromium – 18,4%, zinc – XNUMX%
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Chrome participates in the regulation of blood glucose levels, enhancing the effect of insulin. Deficiency leads to decreased glucose tolerance.
- Zinc is a part of more than 300 enzymes, participates in the processes of synthesis and decomposition of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of the expression of a number of genes. Insufficient consumption leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, and fetal malformations. Recent studies have revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to disrupt copper absorption and thereby contribute to the development of anemia.
Calorie content AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF THE RECIPE INGREDIENTS Beef tongue “Caucasian” PER 100 g
- 173 kCal
- 661 kCal
- 34 kCal
- 656 kCal
- 149 kCal
- 162 kCal
- 0 kCal
- 255 kCal
Tags: How to cook, calorie content 182,2 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, what vitamins, minerals, cooking method Caucasian-style beef tongue, recipe, calories, nutrients