- Comfortable diet requirements
- Comfort diet menu
- Options for dietary fasting days on a comfortable “day after day” diet
- Example protein diet for 5 days
- Example of a weekly diet for proper nutrition
- Contraindications to a comfortable diet
- Benefits of a Comfortable Diet
- Disadvantages of a Comfortable Diet
- Repeated comfort diet
Losing weight up to 3 kg in 5 days.
The average daily calorie content is 1030 Kcal.
Are you used to associating diet with hunger pangs, irritability and a lot of hardships? It turns out that you can lose weight without such troubles.
Today we’ll talk about the most popular and effective comfortable methods of losing weight: “day after day”, protein diet and proper nutrition.
Comfortable diet requirements
If you are afraid of even thinking that you need to give up your favorite treats for a long time, an excellent option for weight loss would be diet “day after day”… According to her rules, one day you need to go on a diet, and the next day you are allowed to eat whatever you want. Of course, if you want to get the result of your efforts sooner, try not to overeat on a non-dietary day and base your diet on low-fat and healthy foods. You can indulge your favorite harm, but no frills and better before lunch.
This technique, which allows you to comfortably modernize the figure, was developed by the American Johnson Heather. The author notes that it is most suitable for those people who need to lose more than 10 kilograms. But if you need to lose less excess weight, a diet is fine too. Note that thanks to this technique, Veresk himself lost 16 kilograms.
If you wish, you can upgrade this comfortable diet to fit your schedule and alternate 2 or 3 days with regular meals and dietary ones. After reaching the desired indicator of the arrow of the weights, to maintain it, it is recommended to arrange one fasting day a week and not forget about sports training, for which it is desirable to allocate time during the period of weight loss itself.
As for the dietary fasting day, it is best to spend it on such products: apples or other non-starchy fruits, chicken fillets, green vegetables.
Be sure to drink clean water. Coffee and tea, if you like, are allowed, but without sugar. It is also recommended to refuse the use of sugar substitutes. If you can, say no and salt, or put just a little bit of salt in your meals. No matter what day (fasting or normal), you do not need to have dinner after 19:00. Keep in mind that the time interval between dinner and bedtime should not be less than 3-4 hours.
Comfortable and effective is also protein diet… In just 14 days, she promises to get rid of 3-8 kg (the result depends on the initial excess weight). The main motto of this diet is to eat foods rich in protein (lean meat, fish, seafood, eggs, low-fat or low-fat milk and sour milk). You can also include non-starchy vegetables in the menu, but you should not eat potatoes, beets, carrots, etc. All products should be cooked without adding oils or other fats. Vegetable salads can be drizzled with freshly squeezed lemon juice. Limit salt as much as possible.
To make the results of a protein diet as tangible as possible, it is recommended to alternate protein and vitamin (vegetable) snacks, that is, to practice separate meals. From time to time, you can drink freshly squeezed juice from permitted vegetables, but it is better to refuse products of this type purchased in the store.
Weight loss with this technique is due to the presence of a sufficient amount of protein foods and virtually nullifying foods containing fats and carbohydrates. As a result, the metabolism begins to rebuild, and the body burns its own fat reserves. You need to eat fractionally and not eat after 19 hours. It is recommended to drink a glass of clean water before eating. Try to drink at least 2 liters of fluid the body needs per day. On the protein method, this is doubly important, because the kidneys need to fight with a significant amount of protein entering the body.
But, no matter how good the diets described above are, it is best to seek help from a banal, but such an effective and comfortable way to lose weight as proper nutrition… Adhering to its canons, you will probably be able to get closer to the desired harmony, regardless of age, gender, schedule and rhythm of life. Remember basic nutritional rulesbelow.
№ 1… When choosing fresh fruits and vegetables, give preference to those that do not contain a lot of sucrose, starch and calories. Choose gifts of nature with a high fiber content. You can eat starchy and high-calorie products, but before lunch.
№ 2… You need to drink enough clean water. In addition to it, you can drink tea, coffee (in moderation), juices, compotes (preferably all without sugar).
№ 3… It is worth limiting the use of products containing flour and sugar. It is permissible to eat a piece of bread or a cookie (candy) a day, but no more if you want to lose weight.
№ 4… Train yourself to have breakfast with various cereals more often, they are very useful for the body. It is advisable to cook cereals in water. A good choice would be oatmeal or rice porridge with apples and a spoonful of honey. Fortunately, the assortment of cereals is huge, and anyone can find a dish to their taste. Porridges are also good because they are excellent saturation, and there is no need for unnecessary snacks.
№ 5… It is advisable not to eat after 19:00, or at least 3-4 hours before lights out. This practice will not only help you lose weight faster, but also relieve the stomach from an overworked state and you from health problems, respectively.
№ 6… Not to starve! The amount of food should be sufficient to satisfy hunger. You should be full after eating, but you shouldn’t overeat.
№ 7… Do not allow too long breaks between meals. They should be about 3 hours (maximum 4,5). A longer interval can easily lead to overeating and metabolic inhibition. Ideally – always eat at the same hours.
№ 8… Try what can be eaten raw and consumed. If you want to resort to heat treatment, then simmer, boil, bake, but do not fry.
Adhering to proper nutrition, if there are no health features that prohibit it, can be as long as you like.
Options for dietary fasting days on a comfortable “day after day” diet
Apple day: 200 g fresh or baked apples should be eaten 5 times a day.
Chicken fillet day: Eat 5 times 70-80 g chicken fillet, cooked without oil.
A day on vegetables
Breakfast: 200 g of grated carrots.
Lunch: cucumber-tomato salad with herbs (300 g).
Afternoon snack: cabbage stewed without oil (4-5 tbsp. L.).
Dinner: grated fresh or boiled beets (200 g).
Before bed: If hungry, eat a tomato or cucumber or other non-starchy vegetable.
Example protein diet for 5 days
Breakfast: two chicken eggs boiled or cooked in a pan without oil.
Second breakfast: tomato.
Lunch: 150-200 g of boiled beef fillet.
Afternoon snack: 2 cucumbers.
Dinner: grilled chicken fillet (100 g).
Breakfast: 100 g of low-fat curd (you can add a little raisins to it).
Second breakfast: salad (white cabbage and greens).
Lunch: up to 200 g of boiled fish.
Afternoon snack: chopped carrots, drizzled with lemon juice.
Dinner: 130-150 grams of baked chicken.
Breakfast: 50 g of low-fat unsalted cheese.
Second breakfast: Bulgarian pepper and half a tomato.
Lunch: baked fish, about 200 g.
Afternoon snack: salad (fresh cabbage, herbs, dill).
Dinner: boiled or baked beef (150 g).
Breakfast: two boiled chicken eggs; a slice of low-fat cheese or 2 tbsp. l. curd.
Second breakfast: tomato juice (glass).
Lunch: 200 g of boiled rabbit fillet.
Afternoon snack: 2 cucumbers.
Dinner: up to 150 g of baked fish.
Breakfast: casserole of 100 g of low-fat cottage cheese, eggs and herbs.
Second breakfast: stewed cabbage (about 200 g).
Lunch: boiled shrimps (200 g).
Afternoon snack: tomato and cucumber salad.
Dinner: grilled chicken fillet (up to 150 g).
Example of a weekly diet for proper nutrition
Breakfast: rice boiled in water (200 g) with the addition of a teaspoon of butter; apple; coffee Tea.
Second breakfast: whole grain toast with one chicken egg, boiled or cooked in a dry skillet; fresh cucumber.
Lunch: baked hake (about 200 g); 150 g of salad, which includes Chinese cabbage, fresh cucumbers, green peas (it is recommended to fill the dish with olive oil).
Afternoon snack: cottage cheese with a fat content of up to 5% (100 g); apple; green tea with lemon.
Dinner: stewed vegetables (200 g); baked skinless chicken fillet (100 g).
Breakfast: a sandwich of 20-25 g of rye bread, 10 g of hard cheese and 1 tbsp. l. granular cottage cheese; banana; Tea coffee.
Second breakfast: 70 g of curd with a fat content of up to 9% with natural honey or jam (1 tsp); tea.
Lunch: bowl of low-fat chicken broth; about 150-200 g of salad, the ingredients of which are Chinese cabbage, cucumber, tomato, carrot (lemon juice and olive oil will be an excellent dressing for it).
Afternoon snack: apple and kiwi; Mint tea.
Dinner: boiled chicken fillet (250 g); a couple of cucumbers with herbs.
Breakfast: 150 g oatmeal with 1-2 tsp. honey; banana; Tea coffee.
Second breakfast: apple (you can bake); 50 g walnuts and lemon tea.
Lunch: 200 g of brown rice; stewed vegetables (150 g).
Afternoon snack: 150 g of low-fat cottage cheese casserole, semolina and banana slices (you can season the dish with natural yogurt).
Dinner: boiled shrimp (200 g); salad (2 cucumbers and a tomato); tea.
Breakfast: 3-4 tbsp. l. oatmeal, boiled in water or low-fat milk, with the addition of 100 g of any berries.
Second breakfast: half a glass of natural yogurt with 1 tsp. honey; tea or coffee.
Lunch: 200-250 g of baked hake; white cabbage salad (150 g).
Afternoon snack: salad of tomato and cucumber, seasoned with a teaspoon of sour cream, 15% fat.
Dinner: 200 g chicken breast, baked with a little Parmesan or other cheese; 2 cucumbers.
Breakfast: mashed potatoes (200 g) with 1 tsp. butter; boiled egg; cucumber; tea or coffee.
Second breakfast: 2 kiwis and green tea.
Lunch: bowl of rice soup with mushrooms; a sandwich made from whole grain bread and a slab of hard cheese.
Afternoon snack: up to 150 g of cottage cheese casserole (recommended composition: low-fat cottage cheese, raisins, sour cream with a fat content of no more than 15%).
Dinner: baked or boiled pollock (200 g); seaweed (100 g).
Breakfast: an omelet of two chicken eggs, half a glass of milk and herbs; coffee Tea.
Second breakfast: a salad of banana and orange.
Lunch: 200 g of boiled or baked potatoes; 100 g champignons, in the preparation of which oil was not used; 70 g cooked chicken fillet; tea.
Afternoon snack: an apple and a glass of kefir.
Dinner: 150 g of low-fat cottage cheese; 2 apples, baked with cinnamon.
Breakfast: 2 tbsp. l. barley porridge with butter; tea or coffee.
Second breakfast: banana and kiwi.
Lunch: 250 g vegetable casserole; boiled chicken fillet (100 g).
Afternoon snack: 150-200 g of cooked shrimp; tomato juice (glass).
Dinner: 150 g of steamed fish cakes; 100 g of brown rice porridge; tomato or up to 200 ml of tomato juice.
Contraindications to a comfortable diet
- Adhering to comfortable weight loss techniques is not recommended for women during periods of gestation and feeding of a baby, as well as for people with chronic diseases (especially with their exacerbation).
- Children, adolescents and people of age should also not go on diets.
- And if we talk specifically about the protein diet, then it is better not to practice it after 35 (maximum, 40) years.
- Also, you do not need to seek help from any kind of comfortable diet after the surgery, and in general with general weakness of the body.
Benefits of a Comfortable Diet
- The “day after day” diet attracts by the fact that in non-loading time you can allow yourself to eat whatever your heart desires. The attitude that tomorrow you can eat your favorite product helps to make it easier to transfer the diet psychologically.
- Sitting on this diet, it is possible, as a rule, to lose any amount of kilograms, and you can get off it whenever you want.
- Among the advantages of a comfortable protein diet, it is worth highlighting the fact that the feeling of hunger that is usual for most weight loss methods is practically absent. Even a small amount of protein-rich food is great for filling.
- Due to the abundance of proteins in the diet, fat is lost during weight loss, and not muscle mass, so that you will be able to maintain a beautiful body relief.
- Many pleasant changes will happen to the body if you start eating right. In particular, the metabolism, the condition of the hair and nails will improve, the skin color will become more healthy.
- The body will have enough vitamins, and it will certainly be satisfied.
Disadvantages of a Comfortable Diet
- The method “day after day” does not lend itself to everyone, since many people who sit on it make an ordinary day a time of permissiveness. It is worth noting once again that if you do not comply with the calorie norm of at least 2000 calories, you can not only not lose weight, but also gain additional weight. Therefore, you need to control yourself on all days of this diet. It happens that fasting days are difficult, because not everyone can eat the same foods all day. The monotony of the diet can provoke a breakdown.
- The main disadvantage of a protein diet is that it can significantly lower blood sugar levels. This is especially dangerous in the presence of problems with the cardiovascular system and diabetes. Also, on a protein diet, increased fatigue, severe fatigue, decreased concentration, irritability and other unpleasant manifestations may occur. Eating on a protein diet is rather monotonous, because of this, a large amount of calcium is consumed. This is unsafe for people of age, since blood clotting increases, and blood clots may appear on the vessels. The disadvantage of this diet is that the load on the kidneys increases. As a result – an unhealthy yellowish complexion, dull hair, brittle nails.
- Proper nutrition has almost no drawbacks. Unless for people who are used to indulging in fatty and high-calorie foods, it can be difficult to get involved in a new regime. For eating the right foods to give results, you need to live by its rules for a long time and develop new eating habits.
Repeated comfort diet
Nutrition and a day-after-day diet are available whenever you want. But with a protein diet, it is allowed to communicate again after two months after its completion.