Nutritional value and chemical composition.
The table shows the content of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) per 100 grams edible part.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||358 kCal||1684 kCal||21.3%||5.9%||470 g|
|Proteins||7.77 g||76 g||10.2%||2.8%||978 g|
|Fats||4.59 g||56 g||8.2%||2.3%||1220 g|
|Carbohydrates||65.33 g||219 g||29.8%||8.3%||335 g|
|Alimentary fiber||8.6 g||20 g||43%||12%||233 g|
|Water||6.22 g||2273 g||0.3%||0.1%||36543 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.06 mg||1.5 mg||4%||1.1%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.123 mg||1.8 mg||6.8%||1.9%||1463 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||1.4 mg||5 mg||28%||7.8%||357 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.18 mg||2 mg||9%||2.5%||1111 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||32 μg||400 μg||8%||2.2%||1250 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||16.5 mg||90 mg||18.3%||5.1%||545 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||4.533 mg||20 mg||22.7%||6.3%||441 g|
|Potassium, K||905 mg||2500 mg||36.2%||10.1%||276 g|
|Calcium, Ca||62 mg||1000 mg||6.2%||1.7%||1613 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||59 mg||400 mg||14.8%||4.1%||678 g|
|Sodium, Na||1578 mg||1300 mg||121.4%||33.9%||82 g|
|Sulfur, S||77.7 mg||1000 mg||7.8%||2.2%||1287 g|
|Phosphorus, P||197 mg||800 mg||24.6%||6.9%||406 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.01 mg||18 mg||11.2%||3.1%||896 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.622 mg||2 mg||31.1%||8.7%||322 g|
|Copper, Cu||260 μg||1000 μg||26%||7.3%||385 g|
|Selenium, Se||7.9 μg||55 μg||14.4%||4%||696 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.92 mg||12 mg||7.7%||2.2%||1304 g|
|Cholesterol||5 mg||max 300 mg|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Saturated fatty acids||1.2 g||max 18.7 г|
|10: 0 Capric||0.033 g||~|
|12: 0 Lauric||0.155 g||~|
|14: 0 Myristic||0.033 g||~|
|16: 0 Palmitic||0.745 g||~|
|18: 0 Stearin||0.16 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0.1 g||min 16.8 г||0.6%||0.2%|
|16: 1 Palmitoleic||0.039 g||~|
|18: 1 Olein (omega-9)||0.05 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||1.985 g||from 11.2 to 20.6||17.7%||4.9%|
|18: 2 Linoleic||1.482 g||~|
|18: 3 Linolenic||0.47 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.47 g||from 0.9 to 3.7||52.2%||14.6%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.482 g||from 4.7 to 16.8||31.5%||8.8%|
The energy value is 358 kcal.
- package (5.5 oz) = 156 g (558.5 kCal)
- 0,167 package (5.5 oz) = 26 g (93.1 kCal)
Exalop potato, dry mix, uncooked rich in vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin B5 – 28%, vitamin C – 18,3%, vitamin PP – 22,7%, potassium – 36,2%, magnesium – 14,8%, phosphorus – 24,6% , iron – 11,2%, manganese – 31,1%, copper – 26%, selenium – 14,4%
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Magnesium participates in energy metabolism, synthesis of proteins, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect on membranes, is necessary to maintain homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Lack of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, an increased risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has an immunomodulatory effect, participates in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to Kashin-Beck disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformities of the joints, spine and extremities), Keshan disease (endemic myocardiopathy), hereditary thrombastenia.
Tags: calorie content 358 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals, what is useful for Exalop potato, dry mix, uncooked, calories, nutrients, useful properties Exalop potato, dry mix, uncooked