Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||172 kCal||1684 kCal||10.2%||5.9%||979 g|
|Proteins||16.5 g||76 g||21.7%||12.6%||461 g|
|Fats||11.8 g||56 g||21.1%||12.3%||475 g|
|Water||70.4 g||2273 g||3.1%||1.8%||3229 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||2.739 mg||20 mg||13.7%||8%||730 g|
|Potassium, K||335 mg||2500 mg||13.4%||7.8%||746 g|
|Calcium, Ca||30 mg||1000 mg||3%||1.7%||3333 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||35 mg||400 mg||8.8%||5.1%||1143 g|
|Sodium, Na||100 mg||1300 mg||7.7%||4.5%||1300 g|
|Sulfur, S||165 mg||1000 mg||16.5%||9.6%||606 g|
|Phosphorus, P||220 mg||800 mg||27.5%||16%||364 g|
|Iron, Fe||0.63 mg||18 mg||3.5%||2%||2857 g|
|Iodine, I||50 μg||150 μg||33.3%||19.4%||300 g|
|Cobalt, Co||20 μg||10 μg||200%||116.3%||50 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.05 mg||2 mg||2.5%||1.5%||4000 g|
|Copper, Cu||110 μg||1000 μg||11%||6.4%||909 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.7 mg||12 mg||5.8%||3.4%||1714 g|
The energy value is 172 kcal.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iodine participates in the functioning of the thyroid gland, providing the formation of hormones (thyroxine and triiodothyronine). It is necessary for the growth and differentiation of cells of all tissues of the human body, mitochondrial respiration, regulation of transmembrane sodium and hormone transport. Insufficient intake leads to endemic goiter with hypothyroidism and a slowdown in metabolism, arterial hypotension, growth retardation and mental development in children.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
Energy value, or calorie content Is the amount of energy released in the human body from food during digestion. The energy value of a product is measured in kilo-calories (kcal) or kilo-joules (kJ) per 100 grams. product. The kilocalorie used to measure the energy value of food is also called the “food calorie,” so the kilo prefix is often omitted when specifying calories in (kilo) calories. You can see detailed energy tables for Russian foods.
The nutritional value – the content of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the product.
Nutritional value of a food product – a set of properties of a food product, in the presence of which the physiological needs of a person for the necessary substances and energy are satisfied.
Vitamins, organic substances required in small quantities in the diet of both humans and most vertebrates. Vitamins are usually synthesized by plants rather than animals. The daily human need for vitamins is only a few milligrams or micrograms. Unlike inorganic substances, vitamins are destroyed by strong heating. Many vitamins are unstable and “lost” during cooking or food processing.