Ingredients Cabbage Schnitzel
|White cabbage||281.0 (gram)|
|wheat flour, premium||5.0 (gram)|
|chicken egg||0.3 (piece)|
|cooking fat||15.0 (gram)|
After stripping and removing the cabbage, the head of cabbage is boiled for 10-12 minutes in boiling salted water, slightly cooled and disassembled into leaves. The thickened parts of the leaves are cut off or beaten off with a hoe. Then two sheets are folded, given an oval shape, breaded in flour, moistened in an egg, breaded in breadcrumbs and fried on both sides. They are released with melted margarine, or butter, or sour cream, or milk or sour cream sauce.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||149.2 kCal||1684 kCal||8.9%||6%||1129 g|
|Proteins||3.3 g||76 g||4.3%||2.9%||2303 g|
|Fats||10.9 g||56 g||19.5%||13.1%||514 g|
|Carbohydrates||10.1 g||219 g||4.6%||3.1%||2168 g|
|organic acids||0.2 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||2.1 g||20 g||10.5%||7%||952 g|
|Water||100.6 g||2273 g||4.4%||2.9%||2259 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||60 μg||900 μg||6.7%||4.5%||1500 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.04 mg||1.5 mg||2.7%||1.8%||3750 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.09 mg||1.8 mg||5%||3.4%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||18.9 mg||500 mg||3.8%||2.5%||2646 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.3 mg||5 mg||6%||4%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.2 mg||2 mg||10%||6.7%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||11.2 μg||400 μg||2.8%||1.9%||3571 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.02 μg||3 μg||0.7%||0.5%||15000 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||23.7 mg||90 mg||26.3%||17.6%||380 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.1 μg||10 μg||1%||0.7%||10000 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||2 mg||15 mg||13.3%||8.9%||750 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||1.7 μg||50 μg||3.4%||2.3%||2941 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.4478 mg||20 mg||7.2%||4.8%||1381 g|
|Potassium, K||167.2 mg||2500 mg||6.7%||4.5%||1495 g|
|Calcium, Ca||57 mg||1000 mg||5.7%||3.8%||1754 g|
|Silicon, Si||3.8 mg||30 mg||12.7%||8.5%||789 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||16.9 mg||400 mg||4.2%||2.8%||2367 g|
|Sodium, Na||20.7 mg||1300 mg||1.6%||1.1%||6280 g|
|Sulfur, S||40.4 mg||1000 mg||4%||2.7%||2475 g|
|Phosphorus, P||51.7 mg||800 mg||6.5%||4.4%||1547 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||33.3 mg||2300 mg||1.4%||0.9%||6907 g|
|Aluminum, Al||499.2 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||144.5 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||14.4 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||0.9 mg||18 mg||5%||3.4%||2000 g|
|Iodine, I||3.6 μg||150 μg||2.4%||1.6%||4167 g|
|Cobalt, Co||2.8 μg||10 μg||28%||18.8%||357 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.4061 mg||2 mg||20.3%||13.6%||492 g|
|Copper, Cu||91.3 μg||1000 μg||9.1%||6.1%||1095 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||8.8 μg||70 μg||12.6%||8.4%||795 g|
|Nickel, Ni||12.7 μg||~|
|Olovo, Sn||2.7 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||1.5 μg||55 μg||2.7%||1.8%||3667 g|
|Strontium, Sr.||15 μg||~|
|Titan, you||3.6 μg||~|
|Fluorine, F||9.3 μg||4000 μg||0.2%||0.1%||43011 g|
|Chrome, Cr||3.4 μg||50 μg||6.8%||4.6%||1471 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.5293 mg||12 mg||4.4%||2.9%||2267 g|
|Zirconium, Zr||1.9 μg||~|
|Starch and dextrins||5.1 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||3.5 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||25.1 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 149,2 kcal.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Silicon is included as a structural component in glycosaminoglycans and stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Manganese participates in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by a slowdown in growth, disorders in the reproductive system, increased fragility of bone tissue, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Molybdenum is a cofactor of many enzymes that provide the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids, purines and pyrimidines.
- 28 kCal
- 334 kCal
- 157 kCal
- 897 kCal
- 743 kCal