Separation of blood groups began only at the beginning of the twentieth century. The differences in the properties of the blood of individual groups were first discovered by the Austrian scientist Karl Landsteiner and the Czech doctor Jan Jansky. They continue to study the features of different types of blood to this day. As a result of special studies, it turned out that for each blood group there are separate recommendations regarding nutrition and physical activity. This theory was put forward by the American doctor Peter D’Adamo and even developed a nutritional method for each group.
The essence of the theory is that the effective effect of food on the body, its digestibility directly depends on the genetic characteristics of the person, that is, on the blood group. For the normal functioning of the digestive and immune systems, you should eat those foods that are suitable for the type of blood. In this way, the body is cleansed, becomes less slagged, the functioning of internal organs improves, and even extra pounds are lost or a normal weight is maintained. Although there are heated discussions around these arguments, today many people support this nutrition system.
Food according to the I blood group
The oldest, primordial blood type. It is she who is the source of the emergence of other groups. Group I belongs to type “0” (hunter), it is observed in 33,5% of people around the world. The owner of this group is characterized as a strong, self-sufficient person and a leader by nature.
- powerful digestive system;
- hardy immune system;
- normalized metabolism and good nutrient absorption.
- the body does not adapt well to changes in diet, climate change, temperature, etc.;
- instability to inflammatory processes;
- sometimes the immune system triggers allergic reactions due to over-activity;
- poor blood clotting;
- the acidity of the stomach is increased.
- 1 For people with blood type “0”, a high-protein diet is a must. Any meat is well digested (the only exception is pork), and fruits (pineapple is especially useful), vegetables (non-acidic), rye bread (in limited portions).
- 2 It is necessary to limit consumption (especially oatmeal and wheat). The healthiest beans and buckwheat.
- 3 It is advisable to exclude cabbage from the diet (except), wheat foods, corn and foods derived from it, ketchup and marinades.
- 4 Drinks such as green and herbal teas (especially from), infusions of ginger, cayenne pepper, mint, linden, licorice, and seltzer water are perfectly digested.
- 5 Neutral drinks include red and white wine, chamomile tea, and tea made from ginseng, sage and raspberry leaves.
- 6 It is recommended to avoid drinking coffee, infusions of aloe, senna, St. John’s wort, strawberry leaves and echinacea.
- 7 Since this type is characterized by a slow metabolism, then when fighting excess weight, it is necessary to give up fresh cabbage, beans, corn, citrus fruits, wheat, sugar, pickles, oats, potatoes, and ice cream. These foods slow down your metabolism by blocking insulin production.
- 8 Brown seaweed and kelp, fish and seafood, meat (beef, liver and lamb), greens, lettuce, spinach, radish, broccoli, licorice root, iodized salt contribute to weight loss. You can also additionally use vitamins B, K and food additives: calcium, iodine, manganese.
- 9 When losing weight, it is recommended to reduce the intake of vitamins and.
- 10 It is also necessary to maintain and physical shape to help reduce weight, namely, it is recommended to do aerobics, skiing, jogging or swimming.
- 11 If the balance of intestinal bacteria is disturbed, bifidobacteria and acidophilia should be taken.
Food according to the II blood group
This group arose in the process of the transition of the ancient people “hunters” (group I) to a sedentary way of life, the so-called agrarian. Group II belongs to type “A” (farmer), it is observed in 37,8% of the earth’s population. Representatives of this group are characterized as permanent, organized people, sedentary, who adapt well to work in a team.
- excellent adaptation to changes in diet and environmental changes;
- the functionality of the immune and digestive systems is within normal limits, especially if the nutritional system is observed.
- sensitive digestive tract;
- unbearable immune system;
- weak nervous system;
- instability to various diseases, in particular to heart, liver and stomach, oncological, type I diabetes.
- 1 Most of all people with blood group II are suitable for a less strict vegetarian diet, because they have low acidity of gastric juice, therefore meat and heavy foods are digested with difficulty. Allowed in limited quantities, low-fat cheese and other fermented milk foods. Also, vegetarianism contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system of representatives of type “A”, and add energy.
- 2 Since the mucous membrane of the digestive tract is very delicate, it is recommended to exclude acidic fruits: mandarin, papaya, rhubarb, coconut, banana, – as well as spicy, salty, fermented and heavy foods.
- 3 You also need to exclude fish foods, namely, herring, caviar and halibut. Seafood is not recommended either.
- 4 Healthy drinks include green tea, coffee, and pineapple juices, as well as red wine.
- 5 Representatives of the II blood group should avoid black tea, orange juice and soda drinks.
- 6 When fighting overweight people of type “A” need to exclude meat (chicken and is allowed), since it slows down metabolism and, therefore, promotes fat deposition, in contrast to the body of type “0”. The use of pepper, sugar, ice cream, corn and peanut butter, and wheat foods is also not recommended. It is worth limiting the intake of the vitamin.
- 7 Olive, flaxseed and rapeseed oil, vegetables, pineapples, soybeans, herbal teas and infusions of ginseng, echinacea, astragalus, thistle, bromelain, quartztin, valerian contribute to weight loss. Also useful are vitamins B, C, E and some food additives: calcium, selenium, chromium, iron, bifidobacteria.
- 8 The most suitable physical exercises for blood group II are yoga and tai chi, as they calm and focus, which helps normalize the nervous system.
Food according to the III blood group
Group III belongs to type “B” (wanderers, nomads). This type was formed as a result of the migration of races. It is observed in 20,6% of people of the entire population of the Earth and is associated with balance, flexibility and creativity.
- hardy immune system;
- good adaptation to changes in diet and environmental changes;
- balance of the nervous system.
- congenital negative properties are generally not observed, but an imbalance in the diet can lead to autoimmune diseases, as well as cause an imbalance of the immune system to rare viruses;
- chronic fatigue syndrome may develop;
- the likelihood of such diseases as: autoimmune, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis.
- 1 The following foods prevent type “B” from losing weight: peanuts, buckwheat and sesame grains. They must be excluded from the diet, since they suppress the production of insulin and thereby reduce the efficiency of the metabolic process, and as a result, fatigue occurs, water is retained in the body, hypoglycemia and excess weight accumulates.
- 2 When using wheat foods in people of type “B”, the metabolism decreases, so you need to limit the use of these foods. In no case should wheat foods be combined with buckwheat, corn, lentils and (and foods made from them) in a weight loss diet.
- 3 Besides the fact that “wanderers” are omnivores, it is worth excluding meat from the diet: pork, chicken and duck; vegetables, fruits and fruits: tomatoes, olives, coconut, rhubarb; seafood: shellfish, crabs and shrimp.
- 4 Recommended drinks – green tea, various herbal infusions (licorice, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, raspberry leaves, sage), as well as juices from cabbage, grapes, pineapple.
- 5 You need to give up tomato juice and soda drinks.
- 6 The following foods contribute to weight loss: greens, lettuce, various useful herbs, liver, veal, eggs, licorice, soy, as well as vitamins and nutritional supplements: lecithin, magnesium, gingko-bilob, echinacea.
- 7 The most suitable and effective physical exercises are cycling, walking, tennis, yoga, swimming and tai chi.
Food for IV blood group
This group belongs to the “AB” type (the so-called “riddle“). Its origin is associated with the evolutionary processes of civilization, during which there was a merger of two types “A” and “B”, which are opposite. A very rare group, observed in 7-8% of the earth’s population.
- young blood group;
- combines the positive properties of types “A” and “B”;
- flexible immune system.
- the digestive tract is sensitive;
- the immune system is too sensitive, therefore it is unstable to various infectious diseases;
- also combines the negative properties of types “A” and “B”;
- due to the mixture of two genetic types, some properties contradict others, which leads to significant problems in the process of food processing;
- there is a possibility of heart disease, cancer, and anemia.
- 1 If you do not adhere to a special diet, then practically everything can be included in the diet, but in moderation and in a balanced way.
- 2 To achieve weight loss, you need to stop eating meat and replace it with vegetables.
- 3 good source of protein for type “AB”.
- 4 To maintain normal metabolism, you should give up buckwheat, beans, corn, as well as sharp and sour fruits.
- 5 When fighting obesity, it is advisable to exclude wheat and hiking foods from the diet.
- 6 Useful drinks for this type: coffee, green tea, herbal infusions: chamomile, ginseng, echinacea, rosehip, hawthorn.
- 7 It is recommended to avoid infusions of aloe and linden.
- 8 The diet for weight loss excludes red meat, in particular bacon and buckwheat, sunflower seeds, wheat, peppers and corn.
- 9 Products such as fish, seaweed, greens, dairy foods, pineapple, as well as various nutritional supplements: zinc and selenium, hawthorn, echinacea, valerian, thistle contribute to weight loss.