Losing weight up to 4 kg in 7 days.
The average daily calorie content is 700 Kcal.
The lion’s share of modern popular dietary techniques is based on a sharp decrease in the calorie content of the diet. The 700 calorie diet is one of them. While observing this technique, you need to “eat” just so many energy units every day. It is recommended to eat this way for no more than three weeks, after this period you should gradually increase the daily calorie intake. If you need to lose a small amount of kilograms, then you can spend less time on a low-calorie. As a rule, for a week on a 700 calorie diet, you lose 3 kilograms of excess weight.
700 calorie diet requirements
The menu of the low-calorie 700-calorie diet should be dominated by protein foods. They saturate the body as well as possible and ensure the speed of metabolic processes. Thanks to eating protein, weight loss occurs due to the burning of fat cells, and muscle mass does not suffer. It is very important. The diet should be based on lean meat and fish, seafood, low-fat milk and sour milk.
It is recommended to exclude (or at least minimize) simple carbohydrates (confectionery; any foods and drinks that contain sugar and flour). If you live very sadly without flour delicacies, then you can leave a small amount of bran or wheat bread, but not eat more than 100 g of it per day. As for cravings for sweets, you can calm it down with honey and dried fruits. Eat all the most high-calorie dishes in the morning, and make dinner as light as possible.
During the 700 calorie diet, it is advisable to reduce the amount of salt consumed and completely eliminate drinks with a degree.
Fractional meals are held in high esteem at least 4-5 times a day. This will make it easier to avoid acute bouts of hunger and, as a result, a breakdown from the diet.
In addition to protein foods, the right carbohydrates (cereals, vegetables, fruits) and healthy fats (vegetable oils without heat treatment, seeds, various nuts) should be introduced into the diet. To maximize the impact of your dietary efforts, do not eat dinner after 19 pm.
During the 700 calorie diet, it is best to eat at home and prepare meals yourself. After all, in a cafe or at a party, it is difficult to calculate the calorie content, which is why you can easily overeat. Therefore, it is best to plan your diet for a period free of holidays and outdoor activities.
Example of a 700 calorie diet per week
Breakfast: 2 eggs, boiled or cooked in a dry pan; Tea coffee.
Second breakfast: grapefruit.
Lunch: boiled or steamed beef (200 g).
Afternoon snack: 2 cucumbers or a tomato.
Dinner: a salad of two fresh or boiled carrots.
Breakfast: 100 g of oatmeal, cooked in water (the weight is considered ready-made); Tea coffee.
Lunch: 300 g of any vegetables of a non-starchy type, stewed.
Afternoon snack: half a boiled chicken egg; small sweet bell pepper; tea.
Dinner: low-fat kefir (up to 250 ml).
Breakfast: 100 g of buckwheat porridge cooked in water; Tea coffee.
Second breakfast: half a baked or boiled potato and 50 g of sauerkraut.
Afternoon snack: 1 Bulgarian pepper.
Dinner: half a boiled chicken egg; green tea with ginger.
Breakfast: 2 tbsp. l. buckwheat porridge; tea.
Second breakfast: 100 g of low-fat kefir with half a small apple and cinnamon; Tea coffee.
Lunch: soup of 10 g of hard pasta, 80 g of honey agarics or other mushrooms, 20 g of carrots and 30 g of onion.
Afternoon snack: 50 g of boiled asparagus and cauliflower.
Dinner: cod (up to 130 g) and tea.
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs; coffee Tea.
Second breakfast: salad of medium tomatoes and various herbs.
Lunch: 200 g of boiled veal or chicken; tea.
Afternoon snack: cucumber.
Dinner: up to 200 g of stewed spinach.
Breakfast: orange; Tea coffee.
Second breakfast: 2 grated carrots.
Lunch: 100 g of vegetable soup and the same amount of boiled chicken fillet.
Safe, an apple.
Dinner: grapefruit and green tea.
Breakfast: a couple of tablespoons of cucumber salad, greens and white cabbage; Tea coffee.
Second breakfast: grapefruit.
Lunch: boiled chicken egg and a cup of tea.
Afternoon snack: about 200 g of low-fat curd.
Dinner: stewed spinach (200 g).
Contraindications to the 700 calorie diet
- The 700 calorie diet is very strict. Do not contact her if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Also taboo for adherence to the technique – children, adolescence, old age, the presence of chronic diseases and recent surgical interventions.
- Before starting such a diet, it is highly advisable to consult a qualified doctor.
- One of the main benefits of the 700 calorie diet is that you are free to choose what you eat. There is no strict list of allowed foods to follow.
- It is also good that you do not need to give up food at all or constantly eat the same thing (as happens with mono diets).
- A significant advantage of low-calorie content can be called a fairly rapid loss of extra pounds in a short time.
- You can eat tasty and varied, according to your taste preferences, and at the same time lose weight.
Disadvantages of the 700 calorie diet
- To survive the entire marathon diet, you need a lot of self-control.
- One should always consider the energy value of the food consumed. It is unlikely that you can do without calorie tables, especially at the beginning of the diet. It will be advisable to stock up on kitchen scales for the most accurate calculation of weight and, accordingly, calorie intake.
- Fractional meals can also become difficult for busy people, because sometimes there is simply no time to have a snack at the right time and the right foods.
- We also note that many nutritionists oppose the 700 calorie diet, because the energy intensity of its diet is too low. Due to the lack of energy entering the body, people on this diet may feel malaise, weakness and other unpleasant manifestations.
- If you illiterately plan your menu and introduce a lot of sweets and flour foods into it by cutting down on the necessary food, you can face hunger and a lack of nutrients necessary for the normal functioning of the body.
- Disorders of metabolic processes may also occur. At the same time, you will probably lose weight, because the low calorie content of food is observed, but, alas, you can undermine your health.
- Here’s another side effect of low-calorie diets that isn’t often talked about. When a small amount of calories enter the body (especially if it lasts for a long time), the release of bile occurs in a larger volume than usual. So be careful!
- If you have decided to lose weight on such a strict diet, weigh the pros and cons. Such an extreme diet is stress for the body. Soberly assess the state of your health, readiness to follow all the rules of the methodology and take a responsible approach to the choice of food.
- From such a low-calorie method, you need to get out very smoothly !!!
It is not recommended to re-adhere to the 700 calorie diet for at least the next month and a half.