Losing weight up to 3 kg in 5 days.
The average daily calorie content is 680 Kcal.
Nuts are a natural storehouse of many useful elements. Despite the relatively high calorie content, nuts, when properly used, can help in weight loss.
Nut diet requirements
Nut techniques for transforming the figure are presented in different versions. Nuts are fatty foods, so most nut diets are short lived.
You can just practice fasting days on nuts, but not more than one or two times a week. So in a month, with minimal health risk, you can lose 3-4 extra pounds. During the fasting day, you need to eat up to 100 grams of any nuts (you can combine different types). Try to eat fractionally and arrange at least 4-5 mini-meals a day. It is allowed to supplement the nut diet with unsweetened green tea and clean non-carbonated water. As a rule, in one fasting day, weight losses are 0,5-1 kg (depending on the individual characteristics of the organism).
You can lose up to two kilograms of excess weight using XNUMX-day nut diet, the daily diet of which involves the use of 50 g of nuts, 100 g of fish or poultry fillets, as well as cucumbers and tomatoes. It is recommended to refuse salt during the diet. If this is difficult for you, then at least do not over-salt the dishes. Extend the duration of this nutty diet up to five days it is possible if you add a glass of fermented milk product (for example, kefir or yogurt), fat-free or 1% to the daily menu. In all nutty diet options, it is best to stick to a fractional diet. This will help avoid acute hunger and, as a result, a breakdown with the technique.
If you cannot imagine your life without fruit, you can experience nut-fruit diet… You can adhere to it for up to three to four days. When choosing fruits for consumption, it is better to opt for non-starchy type products. In the morning, preferably in the first half hour after waking up, you should drink a glass of freshly squeezed juice. After 2 hours, eat your 2 favorite fruits and a couple of nuts. Then repeat the sequence and approximate composition: juice, fruits with nuts and just nuts. You should consume no more than 100 grams of nuts per day. Drink plenty of fluids – at least eight glasses of clean water daily.
If the proposed diets seem strict enough to you, you can resort to 10 Day Nut Diet, after which, as a rule, about 3-4 kilograms of excess weight also goes away. The diet menu is soft, therefore, in addition to being effective in terms of weight loss, it can cleanse the body and improve its functioning. The main requirements of this nut method include the fact that first of all you need to say “no” to sweet and starchy foods. We replace these high-calorie delicacies with dried fruits, nuts, as well as various vegetables and herbs. You can eat porridge (best in the morning), drink fruit and dried fruit compotes without sugar. Three meals a day are recommended. A single serving of food should not exceed 250 g.
So that the lost weight does not return after the diet, it is necessary to get out of it correctly. It is necessary to introduce previously forbidden foods gradually and increase the calorie content of the diet very smoothly. Try to keep the correct eating habits in the future – eat fractional and small portions, observe the drinking regime and be friends with healthy foods.
Sample Nutrition Diet for 3 Days
Breakfast: cucumber and tomato salad; 25 g cashews and green tea.
Lunch: 100 g of boiled chicken fillet.
Afternoon snack: about 25 grams of almonds.
Sample Nutrition Diet for 5 Days
Breakfast: salad of tomato and cucumber.
Snack: 25 g cashews; green tea.
Lunch: 50 g of baked fish fillet and tomato salad with cucumber; 25 g walnuts.
Afternoon snack: a glass of kefir or empty yogurt.
Dinner: 50 g of boiled chicken fillet; a cup of tea.
Example of a fruit-nut diet for 3-4 days
Breakfast: a glass of grapefruit juice.
Snack: apple-orange salad and 30 g cashews.
Lunch: 200-250 ml of cherry nectar.
Afternoon snack: salad of grapefruit, apple and orange (50 g of each fruit); 2-3 walnuts.
Dinner: about 30 grams of almonds.
Nut diet for 10 days
Examples of breakfasts:
1. Salad, which includes tomatoes, arugula, almonds, seasoned with a little olive oil; coffee.
2. A slice of lean dough pizza with tomatoes, various herbs, low fat cheese and chopped nuts (cashews are a good choice).
3. Casserole from low-fat cottage cheese and almonds, which can be seasoned with orange juice; a cup of green tea.
Examples of lunches:
1. Bowl of soup made from fennel, potatoes, lettuce, ground nuts and a couple of drops of olive oil; a glass of tomato or pumpkin juice.
2. A serving of basil-based soup; a couple of baked potatoes; lettuce leaves and a glass of natural yogurt.
3. Salad of boiled mushrooms and nuts, which is allowed to season with 1 tsp. sour cream; a handful of dried fruits and a glass of fruit juice.
Examples of snacks:
1. A handful of mixed nuts with raisins.
2. A couple of walnuts and a green apple.
3. A couple of dates and a handful of any nuts.
Examples of dinner:
1. A few tablespoons of oatmeal, cooked in water; a cup of herbal or green tea.
2. A salad of low-fat cheese, spinach, a few drops of olive oil; hibiscus tea.
3. Salad with chopped carrots and a little sour cream; dried fruit compote.
Contraindications to the nut diet
- The main contraindications for the nut method include the periods of pregnancy, lactation, age up to 18 years and the elderly.
- You can not eat nuts if you are individually intolerant to this product, as well as if you have any liver or gastrointestinal diseases.
- Another taboo for observing a nutty diet is the presence of psoriasis or eczema.
- It is almonds that are not recommended for heart palpitations, and hazelnuts for diabetes and liver diseases.
- Consultation with a doctor is highly desirable before starting a diet.
Benefits of the Nut Diet
- In addition to the fact that the nutty diet helps to modernize the figure in a fairly short time, it is able to enrich the body with valuable components.
- Walnuts are known to stimulate the brain, improve memory, and even inhibit depression. Their regular consumption (of course, in moderation) helps to cope with neurotic conditions, gives the body endurance and strength. This type of nuts is very useful for such diseases as hypertension, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular diseases.
- Hazelnuts are called “vegetable meat”. It is especially rich in protein and amino acids and can really compare to animal products. Two-thirds of the composition of hazelnuts are unsaturated fatty acids: palmitic, stearic, myristic, oleic. The antioxidants found in hazelnuts have the ability to fight harmful free radicals, and calcium and potassium are very beneficial for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Almonds were used to treat diseases of the intestines and genitourinary system in the Middle Ages. In addition, this nut normalizes stool, providing a mild laxative effect. By the way, for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, you can use almond milk, which is made by grinding almonds and diluting it in water. This nut is very useful for insomnia, asthenic conditions and stress.
- As for cashews, this nut is used as a general tonic for influenza, bronchial asthma and other viral diseases, as well as for infections affecting the circulatory and respiratory systems.
- Pistachios have long been called “rejuvenating” nuts. And all thanks to the fact that they are very rich in vitamins E, B and a complex of antioxidants. The carotenoids, which are abundant in pistachios, help improve vision and lower bad cholesterol.
- So to introduce a small amount of nuts into the diet, if there are no contraindications for their use, will not be superfluous in any case.
Disadvantages of a nutty diet
- The disadvantages of the nut diet include the fact that some of its types (three-day technique, fasting days) have a rather meager diet. Therefore, despite the satiety of the nuts themselves, you may experience hunger.
- If you are used to eating abundantly and allowing yourself to be harmful, then during the diet you cannot do without serious volitional efforts, because you will need to give up, at least, sweets and starchy foods.
- It is also worth noting that this technique cannot throw off a large amount of kilograms, so it is suitable only for those who need to lose up to 5 kg. If you have a lot of excess weight, then one nut method is unlikely to do it.
Reapplying the nut diet
Repeated diets on nuts (not counting fasting days) should be addressed no more than once every one and a half months. This applies to all techniques except the 10-day one. On this, longer, it is undesirable to sit more often than once every 2-3 months.