All processes occurring in our body directly depend on the normal functioning of blood vessels. It is through them that blood and lymph flow, without them the very existence of a person is simply impossible.
All vessels are divided into lymphatic and blood vessels. Lymph flows through the lymphatic vessels, arterial and venous blood through the blood vessels.
Arterial vessels (arteries) have a high tone, and the blood moving along them flows very quickly in the direction from the heart to the periphery. Venous vessels (veins), through which blood flows in the opposite direction, on the contrary, are relaxed and so that the blood does not stagnate, they have venous valves.
The arteries act as a vehicle for oxygenated and nutrient-rich blood. The venous vessels, returning back, carry blood saturated with metabolic foods.
This is interesting:
The total length of blood vessels is 100 thousand kilometers. For 50 years, more than 175 million liters of blood have been passing through them. The speed of movement of blood (through the arteries) is 000 km per hour!
Useful foods for blood vessels
- Walnuts. Due to the high content of vitamins and minerals, they are a very useful product for blood vessels. They participate in supplying vessels with food, thanks to the phytoncide contained in them – juglone, and also increase the defenses of the whole organism.
- Chicken eggs. In terms of nutrient content, few foods can compete with eggs. They contain vitamins, minerals, fats, amino acids and other vital substances.
- Carrot. Beta-carotene, which is found in carrots, can not only slow down the aging process, but also prevent eye diseases. But its most important action is to ensure the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Fatty fish. The polyunsaturated acids found in fish, together with beta-carotene, help in providing blood vessels with strength and elasticity.
- Chicken meat. It is a source of protein, which, as a building material, is involved in the construction of new blood vessels.
- Seaweed. Contains a large amount of iodine, due to which the protective properties of blood vessels are increased.
- Avocado. Prevents the formation of cholesterol plaques, which can become a significant obstacle to blood flow.
- Dark chocolate. The consumption of chocolate stimulates the release of serotonin, which, by increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, provides them with blood vessels.
- Spinach. A good source of antioxidants. Protects blood vessels from degeneration. Participates in maintaining water-salt balance.
For the body to work properly, it is necessary that all its organs and systems be “full” and healthy. This is what the vessels are doing. But they also require attention. In order for the vessels to be in working order, the following recommendations must be followed:
- Avoid hypothermia.
- Do sport.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
- More often to be in the fresh air.
Folk remedies for cleansing and healing blood vessels
In order for our body to function normally, all the vessels in it must be clean and healthy. In order to achieve this, you must periodically do the following:
Within two weeks, take 4 tablets of activated charcoal (daily). During meals, consume 50 grams of avocado. Wash down with a decoction of dried apricots, figs and raisins.
Harmful foods for blood vessels
- Alcoholic drinks… They cause vasospasm and, as a result, starvation of all organs and tissues.
- Salt… Excessive salt intake increases pressure, as a result of which blood vessels can become deformed.
- Foods containing preservatives… Contain substances harmful to blood vessels that can disrupt the integrity of the vascular wall.