Ingredients Mashed potatoes and pumpkin
|cream||1.0 (grain glass)|
|table salt||1.0 (teaspoon)|
Finely chop the peeled pumpkin or grate on a vegetable grater and simmer in its own juice, then chop in a mixer or rub through a sieve. Prepare a homogeneous mass of boiled potatoes, add it to the pumpkin, pour over heated cream, sprinkle with salt, boil and beat. Serve with fish or poultry dishes.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||75.4 kCal||1684 kCal||4.5%||6%||2233 g|
|Proteins||1.8 g||76 g||2.4%||3.2%||4222 g|
|Fats||4.8 g||56 g||8.6%||11.4%||1167 g|
|Carbohydrates||6.6 g||219 g||3%||4%||3318 g|
|organic acids||48.2 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||2.5 g||20 g||12.5%||16.6%||800 g|
|Water||63.4 g||2273 g||2.8%||3.7%||3585 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||500 μg||900 μg||55.6%||73.7%||180 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.06 mg||1.5 mg||4%||5.3%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.07 mg||1.8 mg||3.9%||5.2%||2571 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||10.7 mg||500 mg||2.1%||2.8%||4673 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.3 mg||5 mg||6%||8%||1667 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.2 mg||2 mg||10%||13.3%||1000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||8.4 μg||400 μg||2.1%||2.8%||4762 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.1 μg||3 μg||3.3%||4.4%||3000 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||6.2 mg||90 mg||6.9%||9.2%||1452 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.03 μg||10 μg||0.3%||0.4%||33333 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.2 mg||15 mg||1.3%||1.7%||7500 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||0.9 μg||50 μg||1.8%||2.4%||5556 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||0.8988 mg||20 mg||4.5%||6%||2225 g|
|Potassium, K||283.8 mg||2500 mg||11.4%||15.1%||881 g|
|Calcium, Ca||34.9 mg||1000 mg||3.5%||4.6%||2865 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||14.2 mg||400 mg||3.6%||4.8%||2817 g|
|Sodium, Na||14.4 mg||1300 mg||1.1%||1.5%||9028 g|
|Sulfur, S||18.3 mg||1000 mg||1.8%||2.4%||5464 g|
|Phosphorus, P||43.2 mg||800 mg||5.4%||7.2%||1852 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||782.6 mg||2300 mg||34%||45.1%||294 g|
|Aluminum, Al||278.6 μg||~|
|Bohr, B||37.3 μg||~|
|Vanadium, V||48.3 μg||~|
|Iron, Fe||0.5 mg||18 mg||2.8%||3.7%||3600 g|
|Iodine, I||3.9 μg||150 μg||2.6%||3.4%||3846 g|
|Cobalt, Co||2.2 μg||10 μg||22%||29.2%||455 g|
|Lithium, Li||24.9 μg||~|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0715 mg||2 mg||3.6%||4.8%||2797 g|
|Copper, Cu||110.3 μg||1000 μg||11%||14.6%||907 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||5.1 μg||70 μg||7.3%||9.7%||1373 g|
|Nickel, Ni||1.6 μg||~|
|Rubidium, Rb||162 μg||~|
|Selenium, Se||0.09 μg||55 μg||0.2%||0.3%||61111 g|
|Fluorine, F||40.7 μg||4000 μg||1%||1.3%||9828 g|
|Chrome, Cr||3.2 μg||50 μg||6.4%||8.5%||1563 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.2571 mg||12 mg||2.1%||2.8%||4667 g|
|Starch and dextrins||4.1 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||1.6 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 75,4 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- potassium is the main intracellular ion that takes part in the regulation of water, acid and electrolyte balance, participates in the processes of nerve impulses, pressure regulation.
- Chlorine necessary for the formation and secretion of hydrochloric acid in the body.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- Copper is a part of enzymes with redox activity and involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Participates in the processes of providing the tissues of the human body with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by disorders in the formation of the cardiovascular system and skeleton, the development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- 22 kCal
- 77 kCal
- 119 kCal
- 0 kCal