Losing weight up to 3 kg in 7 days.
The average daily calorie content is 970 Kcal.
The Swiss diet will help you get the shape you want without hunger pangs and health risks. The two main options for losing weight in Swiss are the method of Dr. Domol and the Swiss atomic diet.
Swiss diet requirements
Diet of Dr. Domol lasts a week, during this time at least 3 extra pounds leave the body. You need to eat 4 times a day, having organized dinner no later than 20 hours. The diet should include chicken eggs, lean meats, non-starchy fruits and vegetables, low-fat milk, rye or whole grain bread.
Swiss Atomic Diet promises to speed up metabolism at the cellular (atomic) level. The main principle of this diet is the alternation of carbohydrate and protein days and control of calorie intake. The supply of energy units should not exceed their consumption. On a protein day, the body receives protein components, they are not enough to fully provide the body with energy. Therefore, the body begins to actively break down its own fat. We lose weight, and metabolism accelerates along the way. And a fast metabolism is the key to not only successful weight loss, but also to maintain weight in the future. On a carbohydrate day, energy reserves are replenished and immediately consumed by the body so that there is nothing left in reserve, and the weight loss continues further.
You need to eat at least 3 times a day. Snacks are not prohibited either. Alternate carbohydrates with protein until you reach your intended result.
The diet of a protein day should be based on lean meat, fish, seafood, dairy and sour milk foods of low fat content. Make a carbohydrate menu from whole grains, vegetables, fruits, berries. If you wish, you can have some bread. It is recommended to minimize the presence of potatoes and other vegetables containing a large amount of starch on the menu. For fruits and berries, you should refrain from bananas and grapes.
Avoid overeating, chewing food slowly will help. Sports and, in general, a more active lifestyle are encouraged.
As for weight loss, on an atomic diet with a noticeable excess of excess weight, up to 5 kg runs away in the first week. Then, as a rule, every week you say goodbye to another 2-3 kilograms.
After leaving the diet, try to introduce into the diet as little as possible sugar-rich foods and drinks, premium flour foods, alcohol, high-calorie, fried and fatty foods.
An example of the diet of the Swiss diet of Dr. Domel for 3 days.
Breakfast: one boiled chicken egg; black bread (50 g); a glass of low-fat milk.
Snack: a small apple, raw or baked.
Lunch: boiled or baked pike fillet (200 g); 100 g green vegetable salad; boiled potatoes; a glass of freshly squeezed carrot juice.
Dinner: 2 tbsp. l. low-fat curd; salad of 100 g of tomatoes and a couple of radishes; a slice of coarse flour bread; tea.
Breakfast: 100 g of low-fat chicken leg (boiled or baked); 50 g of bread; tea or coffee (it is allowed to add a little milk to the drink).
Snack: half a glass of any vegetable juice.
Lunch: 200 g of baked beef steak; boiled potatoes (100 g), sprinkled with parsley or other herbs; 2 tbsp. l. sauerkraut and a slice of beets; a glass of low-fat kefir.
Dinner: jellied fish (100 g); 50 g of vegetable salad; a slice of bread weighing up to 50 g and a rosehip drink.
Breakfast: 2 eggs; 100 g rye bread; a couple of radishes; coffee / tea with milk.
Snack: 100 g of any non-starchy fruit.
Lunch: 200-250 g of chicken fillet cooked in any way without fat; 100 g of baked or boiled potatoes; salad of raw carrots and spinach.
Dinner: 100 g of curd, diluted with a small amount of milk or low-fat kefir, with herbs or salad leaves; 50 g of bread; 250 ml of tomato juice.
Note… In the next 4 days, if you want to extend the diet, just choose the menu of any day.
Sample Swiss Atomic Diet Diet
Breakfast: whole grain toast with a slice of ham; one chicken egg; coffee or tea with milk.
Lunch: stewed veal fillet; kefir or yogurt.
Dinner: seafood mix; milkshake.
Breakfast: buckwheat; cucumber and tomato salad; coffee Tea.
Lunch: vegetable soup; a piece of bread; vegetable stew; tea.
Dinner: a couple of bell peppers stuffed with vegetables and a little rice; a serving of light vinaigrette.
Contraindications to the Swiss diet
- Sitting on the Swiss diet is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
- An exacerbation of a chronic illness is a bad time to follow a diet.
Benefits of the Swiss diet
- The Swiss diet differs from many other methods of losing weight in that it has much fewer contraindications. If there are no serious health problems, the technique will be safe to use. On such a diet, not only does the body lose weight, but also improves the health and condition of the body. According to the reviews of people who have tested the technique, the work of the digestive tract is getting better. On carbohydrate days, a lot of dietary fiber is present in the diet, so those who are losing weight bypass such a common dietary problem as constipation.
- Weight loss can be very significant, good plumb lines please already in the first days. The atomic diet allows you to lose any amount of kilograms, it just takes more time.
- The diet is almost universal; it has no age restrictions. You eat deliciously, do not starve and at the same time enjoy a decrease in body volume.
- The variety in the choice of foods for weight loss is also pleasing. For example, if you do not like meat, no one forces you to eat it, it can be successfully replaced with fish, seafood or cottage cheese. Show your imagination and the food you eat will not bore you.
- After the Swiss diet, the chances of maintaining the achieved result are great. As noted by many who have lost weight, if, after completing the diet, you do not go all out, an attractive figure remains for a long time.
- The diet is balanced and does not deprive the body of the components necessary for its proper functioning. There is no need to take additional vitamins.
Disadvantages of the Swiss diet
- The Swiss technique has no visible drawbacks. It may not be suitable only for those people who strive for lightning-fast weight loss.
- To lose weight, you will need to be patient, show willpower, strictly control the menu and avoid food temptations.
Re-implementing the Swiss diet
As Dr. Domel himself notes, his diet can be repeated in a month.
The Swiss Atomic Diet, if you feel good, but want to significantly transform your figure, can be repeated whenever you want.