The rectum is the final part of the intestine, thanks to which the waste foods of the body are excreted outside.
Rectal health plays a significant role in overall body tone and well-being.
It is very important for rectal health to avoid constipation, which can lead to congestion and hemorrhoids.
It is advisable to follow these recommendations:
Every day on an empty stomach, you need to drink one glass of warm water. This promotes regular bowel movements.
The use of chicken soup helps to strengthen the intestinal mucosa, due to the presence of high-grade, easily digestible protein in the chicken broth.
Kegel exercises daily will help maintain rectal tone and prevent hemorrhoids. To do this, it is necessary to compress and unclench the muscles of the perineum 25 times 3 times a day.
Exercises for the abdominal muscles, jogging or walking, swimming also help to improve the peristalsis of the entire intestine, give the necessary tone to the rectum.
Healthy foods for the rectum
- Sea buckthorn. Contains a large amount of vitamin A, which is essential for the health of the intestinal mucosa.
- Beans. Improves the regularity of bowel movements. In addition, it has cleansing properties.
- Dairy foods. Contains beneficial bacteria required for the rectum.
- Bulgarian pepper. It has a general strengthening effect on the body. Regulates stool consistency.
- Beets, cabbage. Facilitate the evacuation of intestinal contents.
- Carrot. Destroys pathogens, is very useful for mucous membranes.
- Figs, plums, apricots. They have laxative properties.
- Fatty fish, vegetable oils. Due to the high concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids, it has a beneficial effect on the condition of the rectal mucosa. Helps in the evacuation of intestinal contents.
- Pear. Used as a fixing agent.
Traditional methods of normalizing the rectum
1. For the prevention and treatment of hemorrhoids in folk medicine, ice and potato candles are used.
2. To facilitate bowel movements, prepare a decoction of flaxseed (1 tsp per glass of boiling water). Drink a third of a glass 3 times a day.
3. The use of bran, a teaspoon 3 times a day, helps to establish the regularity of bowel movements.
Harmful foods for the rectum
- Fast food… Due to the lack of fluid and fiber, food turns into a hard-to-digest lump, which disrupts the digestion process, makes it difficult to remove waste foods from the body.
- Salt and pepper… Too salty and peppery food causes blood flow to the pelvic organs, which can cause congestion in hemorrhoids and contribute to hemorrhoids.
- Alcohol… Drinking a lot of alcoholic beverages can lead to spasm of the vessels of the rectum and to disturbances in the work of this organ.