Ingredients Universal sauce
|hard cheese||100.0 (gram)|
|cream||1.0 (grain glass)|
Grate the cheese (you may not be the first freshness) in a small saucepan, pour cream, so that the cheese is “covered”, but it does not completely drown and heat over low heat, without bringing to a boil, so that the cheese melts until smooth, not very thick, but also not a liquid mass. Serve immediately. The sauce will be tastier if you add a little dill, you can also parsley. In addition, you can add someone who loves what. For example, mushrooms, finely chopped and pre-boiled, grated nuts, or finely chopped ham, sausage, if you decide to cook it for pasta, and even garlic.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||211.1 kCal||1684 kCal||12.5%||5.9%||798 g|
|Proteins||8.8 g||76 g||11.6%||5.5%||864 g|
|Fats||17.8 g||56 g||31.8%||15.1%||315 g|
|Carbohydrates||4.1 g||219 g||1.9%||0.9%||5341 g|
|organic acids||0.02 g||~|
|Alimentary fiber||0.5 g||20 g||2.5%||1.2%||4000 g|
|Water||15.3 g||2273 g||0.7%||0.3%||14856 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||400 μg||900 μg||44.4%||21%||225 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.03 mg||1.5 mg||2%||0.9%||5000 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.1 mg||1.8 mg||5.6%||2.7%||1800 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||25.2 mg||500 mg||5%||2.4%||1984 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||0.2 mg||5 mg||4%||1.9%||2500 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.09 mg||2 mg||4.5%||2.1%||2222 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||19.4 μg||400 μg||4.9%||2.3%||2062 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.6 μg||3 μg||20%||9.5%||500 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||22.1 mg||90 mg||24.6%||11.7%||407 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||0.06 μg||10 μg||0.6%||0.3%||16667 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.5 mg||15 mg||3.3%||1.6%||3000 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||2.1 μg||50 μg||4.2%||2%||2381 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||1.6608 mg||20 mg||8.3%||3.9%||1204 g|
|Potassium, K||175.6 mg||2500 mg||7%||3.3%||1424 g|
|Calcium, Ca||328.3 mg||1000 mg||32.8%||15.5%||305 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||29.4 mg||400 mg||7.4%||3.5%||1361 g|
|Sodium, Na||240 mg||1300 mg||18.5%||8.8%||542 g|
|Phosphorus, P||183.3 mg||800 mg||22.9%||10.8%||436 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||37.4 mg||2300 mg||1.6%||0.8%||6150 g|
|Iron, Fe||0.6 mg||18 mg||3.3%||1.6%||3000 g|
|Iodine, I||4.7 μg||150 μg||3.1%||1.5%||3191 g|
|Cobalt, Co||0.2 μg||10 μg||2%||0.9%||5000 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.026 mg||2 mg||1.3%||0.6%||7692 g|
|Copper, Cu||28 μg||1000 μg||2.8%||1.3%||3571 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||2.6 μg||70 μg||3.7%||1.8%||2692 g|
|Selenium, Se||0.2 μg||55 μg||0.4%||0.2%||27500 g|
|Fluorine, F||8.8 μg||4000 μg||0.2%||0.1%||45455 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.1112 mg||12 mg||9.3%||4.4%||1080 g|
|Starch and dextrins||0.1 g||~|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||1.1 g||max 100 г|
The energy value is 211,1 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the functioning of the immune system, promotes the absorption of iron. Deficiency leads to loose and bleeding gums, nosebleeds due to increased permeability and fragility of the blood capillaries.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, participates in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvic bones and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- 364 kCal
- 119 kCal
- 40 kCal
- 49 kCal