Ingredients Fried eggs with meat products
|chicken egg||3.0 (piece)|
|ham shaped||45.0 (gram)|
Meat products (except for brisket) are cut into thin slices and fried in fat, then the rest of the fat is added and eggs are released on them. Fried eggs, as in a rec. No. 281. The brisket is boiled, peeled from the skin and bones, cut into cubes, placed in a frying pan preheated with fat. Eggs are released and fried for 3-5 minutes.
Nutritional value and chemical composition.
|Nutrient||Quantity||Norm**||% of the norm in 100 g||% of the norm in 100 kcal||100% normal|
|Calorie value||294 kCal||1684 kCal||17.5%||6%||573 g|
|Proteins||18.6 g||76 g||24.5%||8.3%||409 g|
|Fats||24.1 g||56 g||43%||14.6%||232 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.8 g||219 g||0.4%||0.1%||27375 g|
|Water||88 g||2273 g||3.9%||1.3%||2583 g|
|Vitamin A, RE||300 μg||900 μg||33.3%||11.3%||300 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.07 mg||1.5 mg||4.7%||1.6%||2143 g|
|Vitamin B2, riboflavin||0.4 mg||1.8 mg||22.2%||7.6%||450 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||238.4 mg||500 mg||47.7%||16.2%||210 g|
|Vitamin B5, pantothenic||1.2 mg||5 mg||24%||8.2%||417 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.1 mg||2 mg||5%||1.7%||2000 g|
|Vitamin B9, folate||6.6 μg||400 μg||1.7%||0.6%||6061 g|
|Vitamin B12, cobalamin||0.5 μg||3 μg||16.7%||5.7%||600 g|
|Vitamin D, calciferol||2.1 μg||10 μg||21%||7.1%||476 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||4.3 mg||15 mg||28.7%||9.8%||349 g|
|Vitamin H, biotin||19.2 μg||50 μg||38.4%||13.1%||260 g|
|Vitamin PP, NE||3.2876 mg||20 mg||16.4%||5.6%||608 g|
|Potassium, K||247.6 mg||2500 mg||9.9%||3.4%||1010 g|
|Calcium, Ca||56.6 mg||1000 mg||5.7%||1.9%||1767 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||21.4 mg||400 mg||5.4%||1.8%||1869 g|
|Sodium, Na||394.7 mg||1300 mg||30.4%||10.3%||329 g|
|Sulfur, S||166.9 mg||1000 mg||16.7%||5.7%||599 g|
|Phosphorus, P||259 mg||800 mg||32.4%||11%||309 g|
|Chlorine, Cl||148 mg||2300 mg||6.4%||2.2%||1554 g|
|Iron, Fe||3.1 mg||18 mg||17.2%||5.9%||581 g|
|Iodine, I||21 μg||150 μg||14%||4.8%||714 g|
|Cobalt, Co||9.5 μg||10 μg||95%||32.3%||105 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.0275 mg||2 mg||1.4%||0.5%||7273 g|
|Copper, Cu||78.7 μg||1000 μg||7.9%||2.7%||1271 g|
|Molybdenum, Mo.||5.7 μg||70 μg||8.1%||2.8%||1228 g|
|Fluorine, F||52.2 μg||4000 μg||1.3%||0.4%||7663 g|
|Chrome, Cr||3.8 μg||50 μg||7.6%||2.6%||1316 g|
|Zinc, Zn||1.0529 mg||12 mg||8.8%||3%||1140 g|
|Mono- and disaccharides (sugars)||0.7 g||max 100 г|
|Cholesterol||513.6 mg||max 300 mg|
The energy value is 294 kcal.
- Vitamin A is responsible for normal development, reproductive function, skin and eye health, and maintaining immunity.
- Vitamin B2 participates in redox reactions, enhances the color sensitivity of the visual analyzer and dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the condition of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Mixed is a part of lecithin, plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 participates in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of a number of hormones, hemoglobin, promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the intestine, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of pantothenic acid can lead to damage to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the metabolism and conversion of amino acids. Folate and vitamin B12 are interrelated vitamins and are involved in blood formation. Lack of vitamin B12 leads to the development of partial or secondary folate deficiency, as well as anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia.
- Vitamin D maintains homeostasis of calcium and phosphorus, carries out the processes of bone mineralization. Lack of vitamin D leads to impaired metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in bones, increased demineralization of bone tissue, which leads to an increased risk of osteoporosis.
- Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties, is necessary for the functioning of the gonads, heart muscle, is a universal stabilizer of cell membranes. With a deficiency of vitamin E, hemolysis of erythrocytes and neurological disorders are observed.
- Vitamin H participates in the synthesis of fats, glycogen, the metabolism of amino acids. Insufficient intake of this vitamin can lead to disruption of the normal state of the skin.
- Vitamin PP participates in redox reactions of energy metabolism. Insufficient vitamin intake is accompanied by disruption of the normal state of the skin, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system.
- Phosphorus takes part in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates acid-base balance, is a part of phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids, is necessary for the mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is a part of proteins of various functions, including enzymes. Participates in the transport of electrons, oxygen, ensures the course of redox reactions and activation of peroxidation. Insufficient consumption leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobin-deficient atony of skeletal muscles, increased fatigue, myocardiopathy, atrophic gastritis.
- Iodine participates in the functioning of the thyroid gland, providing the formation of hormones (thyroxine and triiodothyronine). It is necessary for the growth and differentiation of cells of all tissues of the human body, mitochondrial respiration, regulation of transmembrane sodium and hormone transport. Insufficient intake leads to endemic goiter with hypothyroidism and a slowdown in metabolism, arterial hypotension, growth retardation and mental development in children.
- Cobalt is part of vitamin B12. Activates enzymes of fatty acid metabolism and folic acid metabolism.
- 157 kCal
- 743 kCal
- 279 kCal