Nutritional value and chemical composition .
The following table lists the contents of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) in 100 grams of edible portion.
|Nutrient||Number||Norma**||% of normal in 100 g||% of normal in 100 kcal||100% of the norm|
|Calorie||347 kcal||1684 kcal||20.6%||5.9%||485 g|
|Proteins||21.42 g||76 g||28.2%||8.1%||355 g|
|Fats||1.23 g||56 g||2.2%||0.6%||4553 g|
|Carbohydrates||47.05 g||219 g||21.5%||6.2%||465 g|
|Dietary fiber||15.5 g||20 g||77.5%||22.3%||129 g|
|Water||11.33 g||2273 g||0.5%||0.1%||20062 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.713 mg||1.5 mg||47.5%||13.7%||210 g|
|Vitamin B2, Riboflavin||0.212 mg||1.8 mg||11.8%||3.4%||849 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||66.2 mg||500 mg||13.2%||3.8%||755 g|
|Vitamin B5, Pantothenic||0.785 mg||5 mg||15.7%||4.5%||637 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.474 mg||2 mg||23.7%||6.8%||422 g|
|Vitamin B9, folates||525 µg||400 mcg||131.3%||37.8%||76 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||6.3 mg||90 mg||7%||2%||1429 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.21 mg||15 mg||1.4%||0.4%||7143 g|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||5.6 µg||120 mcg||4.7%||1.4%||2143 g|
|Vitamin PP, ne||1.174 mg||20 mg||5.9%||1.7%||1704 g|
|Potassium, K||1393 mg||2500 mg||55.7%||16.1%||179 g|
|Calcium, Ca||113 mg||1000 mg||11.3%||3.3%||885 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||176 mg||400 mg||44%||12.7%||227 g|
|Sodium, Na||12 mg||1300 mg||0.9%||0.3%||10833 g|
|Sulfur, S||214.2 mg||1000 mg||21.4%||6.2%||467 g|
|Phosphorus, P||411 mg||800 mg||51.4%||14.8%||195 g|
|Iron, Fe||5.07 mg||18 mg||28.2%||8.1%||355 g|
|Manganese, Mn||1.148 mg||2 mg||57.4%||16.5%||174 g|
|Copper, Cu||893 µg||1000 mcg||89.3%||25.7%||112 g|
|Selenium, Se||27.9 µg||55 mcg||50.7%||14.6%||197 g|
|Zinc, Zn||2.28 mg||12 mg||19%||5.5%||526 g|
|Starch and dextrins||34.17 g||~|
|Mono and disaccharides (sugars)||2.11 g||max 100 g|
|Glucose (dextrose)||0.13 g||~|
|Essential amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||2.268 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||3.027 g||~|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Nasadenie fatty acids||0.235 g||max 18.7 g|
|14:0 Myristic||0.001 g||~|
|16:0 Palmitic||0.229 g||~|
|18:0 Stearic||0.005 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0.229 g||min 16.8 g||1.4%||0.4%|
|18:1 Oleic (omega-9)||0.229 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.407 g||from 11.2-20.6 g||3.6%||1%|
|18:2 Linoleic||0.17 g||~|
|18:3 Linolenic||0.237 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.237 g||from 0.9 to 3.7 g||26.3%||7.6%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.17 g||from 4.7 to 16.8 g||3.6%||1%|
The energy value is 347 kcal.
- cup = 193 g (669.7 kcal)
- tbsp = 12 g (41.6 kcal)
Pinto beans (variegated) Mature rich in such vitamins and minerals as vitamin B1 – 47,5 %, vitamin B2, and 11.8 %, choline – 13.2 %, vitamin B5 – 15,7 %, vitamin B6 and 23.7 %, vitamin B9 – of 131.3 %, potassium – 55,7 %, calcium – 11,3 %, magnesium – 44 %, phosphorus – 51,4 %, iron – 28,2 %, manganese – 57.4 per cent, copper – 89,3 %, selenium and 50.7 per cent, zinc – 19 %
- Vitamin B1 is part of key enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, providing the body with energy and plastic compounds as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. The lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B2 is involved in redox reactions, contributes to the susceptibility of the colors of the visual analyzer and the dark adaptation. Insufficient intake of vitamin B2 is accompanied by a violation of the health of the skin, mucous membranes, impaired light and twilight vision.
- Choline is part of lecithin that plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of phospholipids in the liver, is a source of free methyl groups, acts as a lipotropic factor.
- Vitamin B5 is involved in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol metabolism, the synthesis of several hormones, hemoglobin, and promotes the absorption of amino acids and sugars in the gut, supports the function of the adrenal cortex. Lack of Pantothenic acid can lead to skin lesions and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in maintaining the immune response, the processes of inhibition and excitation in the Central nervous system, in the transformation of amino acids, tryptophan metabolism, lipids and nucleic acids contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells, the maintenance of normal levels of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by loss of appetite, impaired the health of the skin, the development of the found, and anemia.
- Vitamin B9 as a coenzyme involved in the metabolism of nucleic and amino acids. Folate deficiency leads to impaired synthesis of nucleic acids and protein, resulting in inhibition of growth and cell division, especially in a fast-proliferous tissues: bone marrow, intestinal epithelium, etc. Inadequate intake of folate during pregnancy is one of the causes of prematurity, malnutrition, congenital malformations, and child developmental disorders. Shown the strong Association between levels of folate, homocysteine and risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Potassium is the main intracellular ion that participates in the regulation of water, electrolyte and acid balance, is involved in conducting nerve impulses, regulation of blood pressure.
- Calcium is the main component of our bones, acts as a regulator of the nervous system, is involved in muscle contraction. Calcium deficiency leads to demineralization of the spine, pelvis and lower extremities, increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Magnesium is involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect for membranes, is essential for maintaining homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Deficiency of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, increase the risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus is involved in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates the acid-alkaline balance, is part of the phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids needed for mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is included with different functions of proteins, including enzymes. Involved in the transport of electrons, oxygen, allows the flow of redox reactions and the activation of peroxidation. Inadequate intake leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobinaemia atonia of skeletal muscles, fatigue, cardiomyopathy, chronic atrophic gastritis.
- Manganese is involved in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; required for synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by growth retardation, disorders of the reproductive system, increased fragility of the bone, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is part of the enzymes with redox activity and is involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Involved in the processes of human body tissues with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by impaired formation of the cardiovascular system and skeletal development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has immunomodulatory effects, is involved in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to the Kashin-Bek disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformity of the joints, spine, and extremities), disease Kesan (endemic cardiomyopathy), hereditary thrombasthenia.
- Zinc is included in more than 300 enzymes involved in the processes of synthesis and breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, nucleic acids and in the regulation of expression of several genes. Inadequate intake leads to anemia, secondary immunodeficiency, liver cirrhosis, sexual dysfunction, presence of malformations of the fetus. The recent studies revealed the ability of high doses of zinc to break the copper absorption and thus contribute to development of anemia.
A complete directory of most useful products you can see in the app .
Tags: calorie 347 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals benefits of Pinto Beans (variegated), Mature, calories, nutrients, beneficial properties of Pinto Beans (variegated), Mature