Nutritional value and chemical composition .
The following table lists the contents of nutrients (calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals) in 100 grams of edible portion.
|Nutrient||Number||Norma**||% of normal in 100 g||% of normal in 100 kcal||100% of the norm|
|Calorie||143 kcal||1684 kcal||8.5%||5.9%||1178 g|
|Proteins||9.01 g||76 g||11.9%||8.3%||844 g|
|Fats||0.65 g||56 g||1.2%||0.8%||8615 g|
|Carbohydrates||17.22 g||219 g||7.9%||5.5%||1272 g|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||20 g||45%||31.5%||222 g|
|Water||62.95 g||2273 g||2.8%||2%||3611 g|
|Vitamin B1, thiamine||0.193 mg||1.5 mg||12.9%||9%||777 g|
|Vitamin B2, Riboflavin||0.062 mg||1.8 mg||3.4%||2.4%||2903 g|
|Vitamin B4, choline||35.3 mg||500 mg||7.1%||5%||1416 g|
|Vitamin B5, Pantothenic||0.21 mg||5 mg||4.2%||2.9%||2381 g|
|Vitamin B6, pyridoxine||0.229 mg||2 mg||11.5%||8%||873 g|
|Vitamin B9, folates||172 µg||400 mcg||43%||30.1%||233 g|
|Vitamin C, ascorbic||0.8 mg||90 mg||0.9%||0.6%||11250 g|
|Vitamin E, alpha tocopherol, TE||0.94 mg||15 mg||6.3%||4.4%||1596|
|Vitamin K, phylloquinone||3.5 mcg||120 mcg||2.9%||2%||3429 g|
|Vitamin PP, ne||0.318 mg||20 mg||1.6%||1.1%||6289 g|
|Potassium, K||436 mg||2500 mg||17.4%||12.2%||573 g|
|Calcium, Ca||46 mg||1000 mg||4.6%||3.2%||2174 g|
|Magnesium, Mg||50 mg||400 mg||12.5%||8.7%||800 g|
|Sodium, Na||1 mg||1300 mg||0.1%||0.1%||130000 g|
|Sulfur, S||90.1 mg||1000 mg||9%||6.3%||1110 g|
|Phosphorus, P||147 mg||800 mg||18.4%||12.9%||544 g|
|Iron, Fe||2.09 mg||18 mg||11.6%||8.1%||861 g|
|Manganese, Mn||0.453 mg||2 mg||22.7%||15.9%||442 g|
|Copper, Cu||219 µg||1000 mcg||21.9%||15.3%||457 g|
|Selenium, Se||6.2 mcg||55 mcg||11.3%||7.9%||887 g|
|Fluorine, F||2.2 µg||4000 mg||0.1%||0.1%||181818 g|
|Zinc, Zn||0.98 mg||12 mg||8.2%||5.7%||1224 g|
|Starch and dextrins||15.15 g||~|
|Mono and disaccharides (sugars)||0.34 g||max 100 g|
|Essential amino acids|
|Aspartic acid||1.128 g||~|
|Glutamic acid||1.447 g||~|
|Saturated fatty acids|
|Nasadenie fatty acids||0.136 g||max 18.7 g|
|16:0 Palmitic||0.133 g||~|
|18:0 Stearic||0.003 g||~|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0.133 g||min 16.8 g||0.8%||0.6%|
|18:1 Oleic (omega-9)||0.133 g||~|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.235 g||from 11.2-20.6 g||2.1%||1.5%|
|18:2 Linoleic||0.098 g||~|
|18:3 Linolenic||0.137 g||~|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.137 g||from 0.9 to 3.7 g||15.2%||10.6%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.098 g||from 4.7 to 16.8 g||2.1%||1.5%|
The energy value is 143 kcal.
- cup = 171 g (244.5 kcal)
- tbsp = 10.6 g (15.2 kcal)
Pinto beans (variegated), Mature, boiled, without salt is rich in such vitamins and minerals as vitamin B1 – 12,9 %, vitamin B6 – 11,5 %, vitamin B9 and 43 %, potassium – 17,4 %, magnesium – 12,5 %, phosphorus – 18,4 %, iron – 11,6 %, manganese – 22,7 %, copper – by 21.9 %, selenium – 11,3 %
- Vitamin B1 is part of key enzymes of carbohydrate and energy metabolism, providing the body with energy and plastic compounds as well as the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids. The lack of this vitamin leads to serious disorders of the nervous, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in maintaining the immune response, the processes of inhibition and excitation in the Central nervous system, in the transformation of amino acids, tryptophan metabolism, lipids and nucleic acids contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells, the maintenance of normal levels of homocysteine in the blood. Insufficient intake of vitamin B6 is accompanied by loss of appetite, impaired the health of the skin, the development of the found, and anemia.
- Vitamin B9 as a coenzyme involved in the metabolism of nucleic and amino acids. Folate deficiency leads to impaired synthesis of nucleic acids and protein, resulting in inhibition of growth and cell division, especially in a fast-proliferous tissues: bone marrow, intestinal epithelium, etc. Inadequate intake of folate during pregnancy is one of the causes of prematurity, malnutrition, congenital malformations, and child developmental disorders. Shown the strong Association between levels of folate, homocysteine and risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Potassium is the main intracellular ion that participates in the regulation of water, electrolyte and acid balance, is involved in conducting nerve impulses, regulation of blood pressure.
- Magnesium is involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis, nucleic acids, has a stabilizing effect for membranes, is essential for maintaining homeostasis of calcium, potassium and sodium. Deficiency of magnesium leads to hypomagnesemia, increase the risk of developing hypertension, heart disease.
- Phosphorus is involved in many physiological processes, including energy metabolism, regulates the acid-alkaline balance, is part of the phospholipids, nucleotides and nucleic acids needed for mineralization of bones and teeth. Deficiency leads to anorexia, anemia, rickets.
- Iron is included with different functions of proteins, including enzymes. Involved in the transport of electrons, oxygen, allows the flow of redox reactions and the activation of peroxidation. Inadequate intake leads to hypochromic anemia, myoglobinaemia atonia of skeletal muscles, fatigue, cardiomyopathy, chronic atrophic gastritis.
- Manganese is involved in the formation of bone and connective tissue, is part of the enzymes involved in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, catecholamines; required for synthesis of cholesterol and nucleotides. Insufficient consumption is accompanied by growth retardation, disorders of the reproductive system, increased fragility of the bone, disorders of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Copper is part of the enzymes with redox activity and is involved in iron metabolism, stimulates the absorption of proteins and carbohydrates. Involved in the processes of human body tissues with oxygen. The deficiency is manifested by impaired formation of the cardiovascular system and skeletal development of connective tissue dysplasia.
- Selenium – an essential element of the antioxidant defense system of the human body, has immunomodulatory effects, is involved in the regulation of the action of thyroid hormones. Deficiency leads to the Kashin-Bek disease (osteoarthritis with multiple deformity of the joints, spine, and extremities), disease Kesan (endemic cardiomyopathy), hereditary thrombasthenia.
A complete directory of most useful foods you can see in the app .
Tags: calorie 143 kcal, chemical composition, nutritional value, vitamins, minerals benefits of Pinto Beans (variegated), Mature, boiled, without salt, calories, nutrients, beneficial properties of Pinto Beans (variegated), Mature, boiled, without salt